Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Too Risky To Bang Plates?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your conspiracy theory, glad you were able to admit why governments all over the world are so spooked about this disease.
Dude, you always accuse others of not reading your posts or rather digesting the information. But it seems to be you who isn’t articulating what we are saying.
The virus is serious, but for the younger population it just isn’t much more serious than a bad cold at worst. However, if you are over 60, have health isssues or are morbidly obese than it can be devastating and you should be alarmed.
Of course, with that being said everyone wash your hands and keep your distance from the elderly and immunocompromised.

This isn’t something we are pulling out of our as*. This has been verified by doctor, after doctor after doctor.
No conspiracy theory.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't lie, diferently from you I deal with doctors daily, none are too worried, the ones who are, are because if any of his workers get sick, he will have to pay for it, or have elderly people, or are already old, aka, the risk group, the young ones are not
Contradiction of your own argument. What do you think happens to that 1% death rate when medical staff become infected with COVID-19?

sure you should do teh minimum because I serious don't like to get sick, but going overboard like a damn coward, because you can't take a flu, now that is the problem

but comming from you, not really surprising
More macho bullshvt. Take the social distancing measures seriously, lest we will end up in the Great Depression.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contradiction of your own argument. What do you think happens to that 1% death rate when medical staff become infected with COVID-19?

More macho bullshvt. Take the social distancing measures seriously, lest we will end up in the Great Depression.
yes macho, I guess you are pretty feminized so you don't need to look macho, ignorance is a bliss I guess

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These measures are in place to slow or stop the spread. If it doesn't spread, nobody's right or wrong. This is not about anyone here having the intellectual high road. Stay calm and informed, and look out for your fellow man as best you can.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't even want you coming out of your house to meet up with each other, let alone bang. Just saying.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No proof any of that works. If you want to try something, Monolaurin. That has scientific evidence backing it. Here's what I use.
What are you talking about? I can pull 25+ REAL scientific studies that shows significant improvement from using it versus nothing or other things like Tamiflu. Google elderberry studies and you'll find tons of them.

Apparently your version of proof doesn't involve scientific studies done in live people.
It blocks the receptor most viruses target to gain entry into the cell. Hence the virus cannot get into the cell. Hence it cannot replicate. Its MOA is very well understood.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you always accuse others of not reading your posts or rather digesting the information. But it seems to be you who isn’t articulating what we are saying.
The virus is serious, but for the younger population it just isn’t much more serious than a bad cold at worst. However, if you are over 60, have health isssues or are morbidly obese than it can be devastating and you should be alarmed.
Of course, with that being said everyone wash your hands and keep your distance from the elderly and immunocompromised.
You wrote:
Unless you have an underlying health condition or are over 55 you are fine. Relax.
It's worse than the flu; we have no vaccine, the incubation period is longer, the recovery timeframe is longer, and luckily the stock market can see through bullshvt and conspiracy theories. The economic fallout is inevitable.

Heed the social distancing requirements.

This isn’t something we are pulling out of our as*. This has been verified by doctor, after doctor after doctor.
No conspiracy theory.
Citing facts with no context is useless. Our data is only as good as the amount of tests we have. We are a minimum of two weeks behind.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy on TV who had it, he said he was sick for about four days, had a cough and no fever, and he looked older than 60. I saw another guy who was younger and he was in the hospital, he had been puking and said he had felt like he was drowning (obviously it had progressed to pneumonia with him). And there are others who tested positive but haven't been sick at all, they just carry it. Obviously it appears to affect different people in various ways.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
less then 1% world population is not a huge death rate you know, I know seasonal diseases who kill more in a year, and don't see you guys that scared
The problem isn't the death rate. The problem is that the death rate varies widely in age groups with 65+ between 15-25%. This couple with its ability to spread like wildfire before you even know you have symptoms and the findings that it is expelling over 1000 times more viruses into the air than SARS was and you see the issues...

Healthcare systems that will be hovering on the brink of collapse like Italy's is right now due to everyone needing treatment at the same time. This doesn't even take into account all the healthcare workers who will get it from constant exposure and be out of work also...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I saw a guy on TV who had it, he said he was sick for about four days, had a cough and no fever, and he looked older than 60. I saw another guy who was younger and he was in the hospital, he had been puking and said he had felt like he was drowning (obviously it had progressed to pneumonia with him). And there are others who tested positive but haven't been sick at all, they just carry it. Obviously it appears to affect different people in various ways.
Yup, everyone's body has a different immune response to it...in general those with underlying health issues and people over 65 are at very high risk of mortality tho which is part of the issue...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because look at that, its a flu, direfently for people who are scared and leave they brain behind you can see the thing is not as dangerous as media want us to belive, with create panic, and make everyone buy toilet paper....

Billtx49

Reaction score
because look at that, its a flu, direfently for people who are scared and leave they brain behind you can see the thing is not as dangerous as media want us to belive, with create panic, and make everyone buy toilet paper....
I think if this flu didn’t have it’s rapid spread rate prompting government and business reactions to flatten the curve, there would be no public fear. The elderly are always vulnerable to basic flu combined with pneumonia, but you don’t see this kind of fear peddling associated with that…
Media mantra - Never let a crisis go to waste, if it’s not a crisis, make it one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if this flu didn’t have it’s rapid spread rate prompting government and business reactions to flatten the curve, there would be no public fear. The elderly are always vulnerable to basic flu combined with pneumonia, but you don’t see this kind of fear peddling associated with that…
Media mantra - Never let a crisis go to waste, if it’s not a crisis, make it one.
Luckily the stock market doesn’t subscribe to garbage conspiracy theories.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its not the flu. Its a coronavirus.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People on the Left: "The government is downplaying the threat!"

People on the Right: "The media are hyping the threat!"

As usual, the truth is somewhere in between the messaging from these two institutions.

I would recommend people stop conflating corona with seasonal flu, which has a much lower death rate and a vaccine. You might as well compare it to Montezuma's Revenge. Defining it down to "flu" is another form of panic, manifested in false self-assurance based on confirmation bias. So stop panicking.

I found some interesting information here and here. That was with just a simple Google search.

The fact is we're still learning about COVID, how it spreads, its death rate, etc. Right now we're in the woods on this thing and trying not to inadvertently kill the elderly and infirm. Their lives matter, too. Stay healthy, folks.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As usual, the truth is somewhere in between the messaging from these two institutions.

I would recommend people stop conflating corona with seasonal flu, which has a much lower death rate and a vaccine. You might as well compare it to Montezuma's Revenge. Defining it down to "flu" is another form of panic, manifested in false self-assurance based on confirmation bias. So stop panicking.

I found some interesting information here and here. That was with just a simple Google search.

The fact is we're still learning about COVID, how it spreads, its death rate, etc. Right now we're in the woods on this thing and trying not to inadvertently kill the elderly and infirm. Their lives matter, too. Stay healthy, folks.
meh, looks like japan made some kind of vacine now, make the whole thing survive less in the body, so you would spend less time sick, again the problem is how virulent is the virus and we know the virus survive around 4 days in the places, and can infect people around 4 meters, fatality of it is still low, the harderst country hit by dead was italy, notice china, from where it came from, we don't heard much, course it could be the normal china media control, but I don't think it would be the case

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The flu vaccine as it currently stands is pretty close to worthless. A vaccine in development that targets ALL influenza viruses is showing promise and THAT would be worthwhile...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
meh, looks like japan made some kind of vacine now, make the whole thing survive less in the body, so you would spend less time sick, again the problem is how virulent is the virus and we know the virus survive around 4 days in the places, and can infect people around 4 meters, fatality of it is still low, the harderst country hit by dead was italy, notice china, from where it came from, we don't heard much, course it could be the normal china media control, but I don't think it would be the case
That's not a vaccine just something that helps. Vaccines by definition would prevent you from getting it.