Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is a ******* from a hot girl worth $200 ?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If the average date in the US costs $167 ($220 in Toyko) then YES.

That said, am I the only one who thinks blow jobs are ultra boring? I seriously beg women NOT to. Some insist but it never did anything for me. Except one time in 1993 when the Red Sox lost and my then gf had promised in advance to blow me if they lost so I wouldn't act depressed after.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That said, am I the only one who thinks blow jobs are ultra boring? I seriously beg women NOT to. Some insist but it never did anything for me. Except one time in 1993 when the Red Sox lost and my then gf had promised in advance to blow me if they lost so I wouldn't act depressed after.
That makes no sense at all. If *******s are boring to you then it would only make you more depressed.

logicallefty

Reaction score

I'm right there with ya. BJs have never been my thing either. My ex wife was the only one who I ever gave gold stars to in that category. We haven't been together since 04.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think $100 or close should be the upper limit.
I would bring $20...fvck that, I'm not paying $100, $150, $167 for a chick I don't even know.

What you spend on a date has literally ZERO effect on your chance of getting laid unless she views you as a cheapskate but typically that isn't gonna happen if you are just meeting for a drink...

There must be a lot of desperate dudes out there to spend $167 ON AVERAGE for a date...I'm spending $20, which means some else is spending $330...I like my odds of getting laid better than most of the dudes spending that kind of money.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bring $20...fvck that, I'm not paying $100, $150, $167 for a chick I don't even know.

What you spend on a date has literally ZERO effect on your chance of getting laid unless she views you as a cheapskate but typically that isn't gonna happen if you are just meeting for a drink...

There must be a lot of desperate dudes out there to spend $167 ON AVERAGE for a date...I'm spending $20, which means some else is spending $330...I like my odds of getting laid better than most of the dudes spending that kind of money.
No, dude asked how much to spend on some head from a chick considered fine. I believe going over $100 for that is being stupid.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="logicallefty, post: 2342313, member: 26824"My ex wife was the only one who I ever gave gold stars to in that category.[/QUOTE]

Talent is rare. My ex was great, but a b!tch about it most of the time. I do happen to know one girl now who might even be better. Not only does she have talent, she has the right attitude. She's a pleaser. People like that just get off on making the other person happy. I don't even fvck her any more; I just enjoy the amazing blowj0bs when I do see her. She's happy with that, plus I don't have to worry about where her pvssy has been.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a blowj*b from a hot girl worth $200 ?
Just because it is $200 (or she is hot), does not necessarily guarantee it will be a great BJ. That it is $200 just means that it costs $200. It could be a totally amazing BJ, just don't count on it. Keep any expectations about how great it will be, in check, especially if the money is a lot for you

Last edited: