Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instagram, dating, unfollow

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already know that most of you are not in favor of chats but I would like to ask you something

For a couple of years when I've been flirting with a girl I don't know on instagram and she refuses an appointment or doesn't answer me, I unfollow her,

it may seem like childish behavior but my thought is this: "I was interested in getting to know her because I find her attractive but She doesn't like me, why do I have to keep following her? Look at the bull**** she posts etc, I don't care anymore"

I'm not very active on social media, I have few posts, few followers and few people I follow And how do you behave? Do you think that unfollowing a person is an action dictated by emotions or is it like cutting ties permanently?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why would you keep following her if she´s not giving you sex?

Last edited:

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you keep following her if she´s not giving giving sex?
That's exactly the point,

If she doesn't want to know me why should I keep following her? what am I a fan of hers? Do I have to see what he posts and what he does during the day? I'm not interested in her and I won't be simp

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Doesnt matter much in the garnd scheme of things if you unfollow or not. She´s not interested so you forget about her and focus on other girls.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl won't even know you unfollowed her. It's pointless to worry about trivial things. Spend your time learning how to accomplish something and grow your confidence.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl won't even know you unfollowed her. It's pointless to worry about trivial things. Spend your time learning how to accomplish something and grow your confidence.
Yes you are right but I don't do it to see her reaction, I do it for me, because I don't care to see her posts, also because many girls are very self-centered and are filled with likes by simps and I don't want to be one of them

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are right but I don't do it to see her reaction, I do it for me, because I don't care to see her posts, also because many girls are very self-centered and are filled with likes by simps and I don't want to be one of them
In general it's a good idea to delete people from your life that don't appreciate you. A woman like this serves no purpose.