Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In between a married couples battle for son.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in a LTR with a girl for a couple month now. There are red flags before I agreed to be exclusive with her. I feel a real connection to her, but mainly I enjoy her company. The day we became exclusive I had ended up meeting her parents. They were real nice to me and made my dinner.

Im just after some advice. She is an alcoholic. She is still married. Her son lives with her husband and his new girlfriend. My girl is very upset about not being able to see her son. She says her ex is very controlling and that he also stopped his previous girlfriend from seeing her son. My girl says a big part of why she drinks is because she is upset by not seeing her son.

Anybody been in this situation where your girl is in a battle to get her child back? I know she has a lot of baggage. I'm 38...i've fuc*ed lots of women over the last 4 years,,,,,so happy enough enjoying this girl for a while, i can eject any time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are red flags before I agreed to be exclusive with her.
LOL
so happy enough enjoying this girl for a while, i can eject any time.
Then eject, what's to enjoy from an alcoholic that can't keep her child? She either wasn't fit enough to win custody or hasn't even tried because she know she would lose. We can assume her alcoholism is due to her issues, not the ex. So she's a manipulative liar too.

You being 38 with experience is no excuse for this level of self-sabotage. Get a grip.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alcoholic? Come on man...this is not going to end well for you.

Eject ASAP
Yeah, since she has met me, she has gotten better, still needs to drink daily. Last time she stopped for five days before i met her. It lead to a pyschosis.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, since she has met me, she has gotten better, still needs to drink daily. Last time she stopped for five days before i met her. It lead to a pyschosis.
Why would you willingly do this to yourself? Are you a toxic relationship person? Ie, this is the norm for you where the woman has some sort of toxicity that you feel you need in your life?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you willingly do this to yourself? Are you a toxic relationship person? Ie, this is the norm for you where the woman has some sort of toxicity that you feel you need in your life?
No, i like the girl and she likes me. I enjoy the female company. Have a good connection with her. She is lovely.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting topic about attachment to children. Seems to happen alot to men and women in divorce. I can undersand womens attachment to children but for men I dont think it is normal. What do you guys think about this? Should men even battle for custody or care about their children. At the end of the day all children will grow up and leave you and every1 will die alone anyway. I know that sounds grim but it does seem to me that these men seem to need their children more for their own attachment than for the benefit of the child.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, i like the girl and she likes me. I enjoy the female company. Have a good connection with her. She is lovely.
Being with an alcoholic isn't lovely. Take off the rose colored glasses.

Let's see what you think in 6 months.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most ppl out there in the manosphere cannot help you. Manoshpere advice is usually to eject and find a submissive, pure, childlress unicorn.

I cannot give you advice about this situation as I dont know how to help women who have lost custody. If she is nice and you enjoy her company then you can continue it, probably things will settle down as these custody battles and divorce usually become stable afaik, so you can wait it out and tolerate the current drinking.

Other than that what kind of advice can anyone give you? Men here are telling you to eject even though you seem happy with this girl overall but most relationships have issues and come to an end so if you enjoy being with someone then just make the most of it i guess or leave now i dunno if you want this to be long term or str.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm 38...i've fuc*ed lots of women over the last 4 years,,,,,so happy enough enjoying this girl for a while, i can eject any time.
I doubt it. This is the sign of a desperate guy that takes whatever they can get no matter how flawed it is. Unless you are going for 2-4s.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it. This is the sign of a desperate guy that takes whatever they can get no matter how flawed it is.
It is true that most men feel the need to self-validate infront of other men and I dont think OP is the only one, seen many such posts recently.