Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a dating funk...keep getting first date rejections...unsure what is going on

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
How many gals camp solo? I see guys that do it but it's kind of weird for a female.
Yeah that's kind of strange unless she grew up in Wyoming or Utah or something. A woman solo camping? That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently all the time...she takes her dog with her...she even showed me all the ones she has been on with her facebook posts.
Is she taking selfies in all of these pics or is someone taking the pic for her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah that's kind of strange unless she grew up in Wyoming or Utah or something. A woman solo camping? That's gonna be a no from me dawg.
I prefer people who don't sit around doing nothing if they don't have someone to do stuff with. She is really into hiking and nature, it was only one date but we will see what happens.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm used to women saying how rough my hands are. I'd feel a little offended if a woman told me I have soft hands. Sometimes when they start asking questions getting to specific about something they don't need to know about yet, especially because I think that it's going to scare them off I just say "oh it's a long story". Works pretty good.
Oh...but when those hands are rubbing up and down her body mine feel amazing and yours feel grating...I don't have the calluses from the gym anymore at this point

And now her mind is going to be fantasizing about how my hands will feel running up and down her body from the thought I planted...

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just was pretty overtly sexual and I don't think there is going to be a second date with this one either. This is starting to piss me off because I used to be able to get kisses, handjobs, BJ's on first dates all the time...it is like WTF is going on all of a sudden that has me hitting this snag...
Are you censoring yourself around these women to hopefully not engage in behaviors that you think hurt your chances?

People can usually tell instinctually when someone is being fake. Remember that the first impression has to be perfect. If you show up projecting confidence and a relaxed "I don't care what you think about me" attitude then she will be receptive because you're geniune. If you're fidgeting or trying to say the right thing or remember a pickup line then a woman will smell a rat.

Keep your mouth shut and speak with your gaze. If you like a woman, look her in the eyes and smile and don't say a peep.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job op.

To me, action dates work best. I'm more at ease. Guys do. Women talk.

And nothing wrong with a girl taking a solo camping trip.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good job op.

To me, action dates work best. I'm more at ease. Guys do. Women talk.

And nothing wrong with a girl taking a solo camping trip.
Man I don't get it...she just texted me today saying she didn't feel a spark even tho the entire date she acted the way a woman who does acts...made out multiple times, etc.

Not the end of the world but irritating since I feel like I did just about every thing right.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Starting to realize what I did that its mostly out of your hands
I mean I just don't get how I used to literally have 6 or 7 plates always wanting to see me and now I can't even get a 2nd date. Like WTF is going on here??

Actually had a 2nd date last night with this other girl, got her back to my place but she wasn't going for anything...and I tried...push pull, kino, massaging her neck and shoulders, nibbling on her ear, kissing her passionately, putting her hand on my d!ck...

Well, at least my main plate is coming over tonight who is head over heels with me but she is on the rag so I guess it is going to be a BJ/HJ and maybe a vanilla protein shake for her...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE: She mentioned that she really had fun and would be open for hanging out again, so I told her that was cool and that we can definitely hang out again and whatever happens happens and that I didn't have any expectations other than spending time together and having fun.

She was all over that and sent me like 8 texts in a row about where she is and what she is doing and her hiking and saying she will show me next time she sees me.

My mission, should I choose to accept: bang this woman who attempted to friendzone me which I totally sidestepped and punish her for hours for her insolence.

I choose to accept. Mainly because I think it will be a fun experiment to see what happens and if a woman who tries to friendzone you but you refuse and they still agree to hang out can be turned around.

I am confident I can because I will continue to be sexual with her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: She mentioned that she really had fun and would be open for hanging out again, so I told her that was cool and that we can definitely hang out again and whatever happens happens and that I didn't have any expectations other than spending time together and having fun.

She was all over that and sent me like 8 texts in a row about where she is and what she is doing and her hiking and saying she will show me next time she sees me.

My mission, should I choose to accept: bang this woman who attempted to friendzone me which I totally sidestepped and punish her for hours for her insolence.

I choose to accept. Mainly because I think it will be a fun experiment to see what happens and if a woman who tries to friendzone you but you refuse and they still agree to hang out can be turned around.

I am confident I can because I will continue to be sexual with her.
I dunno man. I've done this experiment before too and most of the time it doesn't work.
The only way you are getting laid is if she has no options and is horny due to her time of the month. Otherwise you'd just be wasting your time with her.
One thing you can do is to doublestack as a plan B. Invite the camping gal and if nothing happens that night, have your plate ready to come over to still get some sex that night.
Keep us updated. :up:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I dunno man. I've done this experiment before too and most of the time it doesn't work.
The only way you are getting laid is if she has no options and is horny due to her time of the month. Otherwise you'd just be wasting your time with her.
One thing you can do is to doublestack as a plan B. Invite the camping gal and if nothing happens that night, have your plate ready to come over to still get some sex that night.
Keep us updated. :up:
The key is to not agree to be friends. I never agreed to be friends I just said whatever happens happens. I am going to act the same way I did and keep ramping up the sexuality. Her hand will be going on my d!ck next time we meet and let's see if that sparks something.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to not agree to be friends. I never agreed to be friends I just said whatever happens happens. I am going to act the same way I did and keep ramping up the sexuality. Her hand will be going on my d!ck next time we meet and let's see if that sparks something.
Haha ok keep us updated.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy it...those women don't see you with the other women...like maybe if you are picking up women in a club or something...

They can def sense it man. Woman's 6th sense is real. Whenever i have a steady gf who i actually like i always get more opportunities with women.

And when i go after women i have a more dgaf attitude in general. My belief is on a subconscious level your body language tone of voice and mindset change completely when you are currently sexually satisfied with one women or multiple in your life.

I do believe it's something to do with law of attraction. When you are having more frequent sex your energy will match your average tinder ***** whos also consistently banging. After a while sex becomes like food. No big deal and you can take it or leave it.

But you cant really fake this mindset if you dont actually have the consistent sex lol. Therefore why it is easy for many successful men to experience big slumps every once in a while imo.

I have experienced the exact same phenomenon with money too actually. The more i have the more i stumble upon. Getting out of the rut of living paycheck to paycheck and being broke all the time seemed damn near impossible at the time though.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can def sense it man. Woman's 6th sense is real.
You mean when they smell pvssy on your mouth after they kiss you?
Or when they smell someone else's perfume on you?
Or when they find long strands of hair stuck to your clothes that's a different color than theirs?
Or when you can't keep an erection like you used to with them?
:rofl:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean when they smell pvssy on your mouth after they kiss you?
Or when they smell someone else's perfume on you?
Or when they find long strands of hair stuck to your clothes that's a different color than theirs?
Or when you can't keep an erection like you used to with them?
:rofl:

Lol those too for sure. If im not in a relationship i always make who im banging to leave huge hickies on my neck. Women are attracted to it like sharks are with blood in the water. Subtle lipstick stains on the edge of your shirt are good too if it's not an expensive one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They can def sense it man. Woman's 6th sense is real. Whenever i have a steady gf who i actually like i always get more opportunities with women.

And when i go after women i have a more dgaf attitude in general. My belief is on a subconscious level your body language tone of voice and mindset change completely when you are currently sexually satisfied with one women or multiple in your life.

I do believe it's something to do with law of attraction. When you are having more frequent sex your energy will match your average tinder ***** whos also consistently banging. After a while sex becomes like food. No big deal and you can take it or leave it.

But you cant really fake this mindset if you dont actually have the consistent sex lol. Therefore why it is easy for many successful men to experience big slumps every once in a while imo.

I have experienced the exact same phenomenon with money too actually. The more i have the more i stumble upon. Getting out of the rut of living paycheck to paycheck and being broke all the time seemed damn near impossible at the time though.
That's the part that gets me confused is that I AM having regular sex, so it's not like I am desperate for it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the part that gets me confused is that I AM having regular sex, so it's not like I am desperate for it.

Imo it benefits a lot more if you are having regular sex with someone you are super into sexually.

If you are banging a few women who you are kind of attracted to then doesn't really matter.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Imo it benefits a lot more if you are having regular sex with someone you are super into sexually.

If you are banging a few women who you are kind of attracted to then doesn't really matter.
OK then that makes the difference then...