Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a dating funk...keep getting first date rejections...unsure what is going on

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only guys who don't know how women actually work with guys they are attracted to say things like that.

I will guarantee every girl you ever dated did that with some guy. Maybe just not you.
Facts lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy it...those women don't see you with the other women...like maybe if you are picking up women in a club or something...
According to @mrgoodstuff the vibes, aura of being sexually preselected, not being thirsty since you are being sexually fed, being an "in demand guy" is supposed to things easy for you. You see people like @mrgoodstuff would advocate that people should dumpster dive to get laid just to get that rub off.

So you not buying this is great. It is better coming from you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to @mrgoodstuff the vibes, aura of being sexually preselected, not being thirsty since you are being sexually fed, being an "in demand guy" is supposed to things easy for you. You see people like @mrgoodstuff would advocate that people should dumpster dive to get laid just to get that rub off.

So you not buying this is great.
If youve starved for an excessive long time you should take what you can get. You'll have better choices when you start taking care of your situation.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is not getting better choices. With plates you are bored with, no variety or excitement at all, does not sound like much. Probably feels like a chore. The OP plates sounds like old stale porriage.

There is no sex on demand with whomever you want.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
So I typically do pretty well on first dates but this is starting to get my confidence a little shaken I must admit...

I have had a string of first date rejections lately that go nowhere now and it's pretty rare for me...almost like when I was just getting started and didn't know anything...

I know I need to get more sexual but in some ways I feel like I am getting rejected as soon as she sees me before the date has even started. Which is weird because I was much more successful when I was 20 lbs heavier. This seems to be a bad weight for me...I need to either drop 10-15 more lbs or gain 15-20 lbs...this intermediate weight is not working for me and I am busting my ass trying to drop weight and it just isn't happening right now.

And I guess that is causing me to hold back which I know I should be more sexual than normal in those cases since it's already likely a no...

Have a date coming up in about 45 minutes and am going to try and turn the tide....

Any advice on things to focus on?
Now It all makes sense with you insulting me.. You're frustrated is what it is. I can just belittle you but I don't want to do that. I rather, feel for you, although I can't relate. The weight has nothing to do with it. That's absurdly stupid to suggest that "this is a bad weight for me"..

You really need to understand what it is that's affecting your confidence. Have you been ruminating on past failures, it seems like youhad a "string of first date rejections".. which might be affecting you. Are you bad at conversation,so you end up giving awkward vibes, which scare the girl off? Do you lack substance in your life, lack of hobbies, passions, interests, which is coming across as "uninteresting, boring"?

I mean seriously, you're the ideal guy who I used to coach and so its ironic seeing this post. A lot of the dudes I used to coach were int he same boat.. Didn't make it past the first date, and didn't even capitalize on the first date as far as sex. For alot of the guys the problem was -NERVOUS ENERGY-. A lot of them had no idea what to say , let alone what to do.. They were constantly focusing on what the girl thinks about them instead of being in the moment, and having fun. When I go out, no matter if its with ag irl, with my boys, by myself, the goal is to have a good time. For women, seduction starts in communication. Through your words, confidence, body language, you display your value.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Now It all makes sense with you insulting me.. You're frustrated is what it is. I can just belittle you but I don't want to do that. I rather, feel for you, although I can't relate. The weight has nothing to do with it. That's absurdly stupid to suggest that "this is a bad weight for me"..

You really need to understand what it is that's affecting your confidence. Have you been ruminating on past failures, it seems like youhad a "string of first date rejections".. which might be affecting you. Are you bad at conversation,so you end up giving awkward vibes, which scare the girl off? Do you lack substance in your life, lack of hobbies, passions, interests, which is coming across as "uninteresting, boring"?

I mean seriously, you're the ideal guy who I used to coach and so its ironic seeing this post. A lot of the dudes I used to coach were int he same boat.. Didn't make it past the first date, and didn't even capitalize on the first date as far as sex. For alot of the guys the problem was -NERVOUS ENERGY-. A lot of them had no idea what to say , let alone what to do.. They were constantly focusing on what the girl thinks about them instead of being in the moment, and having fun. When I go out, no matter if its with ag irl, with my boys, by myself, the goal is to have a good time. For women, seduction starts in communication. Through your words, confidence, body language, you display your value.
Well, that might be. I am probably trying to hard instead of just leaning back and relaxing. Conversation is never an issue for me in terms of being interesting and fun, I sometimes struggle at getting to a sexual point which I know is on me.

That being said I have banged 7 or 8 women(all multiple times) and gotten a few BJs from others since COVID ended, still have 2 plates I bang regularly and have more prospects than I have days.

So I am not struggling THAT much, I mean I couldn't tell you the last time I went more than a week without sex...it has been years probably...merely I am hitting a rough patch with new women I am meeting for the past month or so(although one of the plates is about a month old). I need to snap out of this funk and go back to what I used to do...relax, tease and have fun and stop focusing on the outcome.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that might be. I am probably trying to hard instead of just leaning back and relaxing. Conversation is never an issue for me in terms of being interesting and fun, I sometimes struggle at getting to a sexual point which I know is on me.

That being said I have banged 7 or 8 women(all multiple times) and gotten a few BJs from others since COVID ended, still have 2 plates I bang regularly and have more prospects than I have days.

So I am not struggling THAT much, I mean I couldn't tell you the last time I went more than a week without sex...it has been years probably...merely I am hitting a rough patch with new women I am meeting for the past month or so(although one of the plates is about a month old). I need to snap out of this funk and go back to what I used to do...relax, tease and have fun and stop focusing on the outcome.
You are not struggling at all. I feel baited by the way this thread was set-up. Sounds like you are bragging and made a negative thread to get attention. This is just click-bait at this point. It's like making a thread about having a billion dollars and not knowing how to spend it and crying about it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are not struggling at all. I feel baited by the way this thread was set-up. Sounds like you are bragging and made a negative thread to get attention. This is just click-bait at this point. It's like making a thread about having a billion dollars and not knowing how to spend it and crying about it.
No I AM struggling with first dates for the past month. In a way that I have never struggled prior...I mean yeah some didn't end up as anything but I almost always made out or at least kissed them at the end of the date. Now its like they give me the hard no...only the plate I am seeing and the one girl that gave me a BJ kissed me and I am going on at least 4-5 dates a week with new women, so my "conversion rate" is sucking at this point...like 2 out of 20 or 25 is not a good rate at all...at least not for me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I AM struggling with first dates for the past month. In a way that I have never struggled prior...I mean yeah some didn't end up as anything but I almost always made out or at least kissed them at the end of the date. Now its like they give me the hard no...only the plate I am seeing and the one girl that gave me a BJ kissed me and I am going on at least 4-5 dates a week with new women, so my "conversion rate" is sucking at this point...like 2 out of 20 or 25 is not a good rate at all...at least not for me.
If you are not incel then you are not struggling. You are not hitting a dry spell so you are not struggling to attract women. You are just playing the numbers game and are generating enough volume to even have a numbers game in the first place. It brings the brand down when you start misappropriating words like that. You are doing good instead of great.

Be realistic. This is a hypergamous dating market on steroids so those are still good enough numbers not to say you are struggling at all.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE: made some changes and had a first date that went very well yesterday...out on a trail hiking and then for some ice cream...made out multiple times, offered to have a drink at my place which was only a few minutes away and she said she would love to another time but not on the first date, but she said she liked that I asked her.

I teased her, was fun and flirty but didn't give away a whole lot about me...I either cut the thread and changed the topic or told her we would get back to that later and then came back and gave a brief answer before switching again.

At one point we were walking and I reached back to grab her hand to help her up a tough area and she took it, and then I let it linger lightly to see what she would do and she not only kept holding it, she interlaced her fingers with mine and held it for about 2 or 3 minutes until I pulled it away and accused her of trying to get frisky. She then told me how soft my hands were and how nice they would probably feel if I was massaging her.

She is out of the area til this weekend on a solo camping trip so I will likely be seeing her again next week...

I needed that to get myself a recent example of what works for me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How many gals camp solo? I see guys that do it but it's kind of weird for a female.
Apparently all the time...she takes her dog with her...she even showed me all the ones she has been on with her facebook posts.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE: made some changes and had a first date that went very well yesterday...out on a trail hiking and then for some ice cream...made out multiple times, offered to have a drink at my place which was only a few minutes away and she said she would love to another time but not on the first date, but she said she liked that I asked her.

I teased her, was fun and flirty but didn't give away a whole lot about me...I either cut the thread and changed the topic or told her we would get back to that later and then came back and gave a brief answer before switching again.

At one point we were walking and I reached back to grab her hand to help her up a tough area and she took it, and then I let it linger lightly to see what she would do and she not only kept holding it, she interlaced her fingers with mine and held it for about 2 or 3 minutes until I pulled it away and accused her of trying to get frisky. She then told me how soft my hands were and how nice they would probably feel if I was massaging her.

She is out of the area til this weekend on a solo camping trip so I will likely be seeing her again next week...

I needed that to get myself a recent example of what works for me.
I'm used to women saying how rough my hands are. I'd feel a little offended if a woman told me I have soft hands. Sometimes when they start asking questions getting to specific about something they don't need to know about yet, especially because I think that it's going to scare them off I just say "oh it's a long story". Works pretty good.