"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I'm just disappointed...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,884
Reaction score
2,938
Location
Wilmington, DE
I hate the timeline we're in...

First, we've got the Lindsay Clancy trial where somehow we have women backing a mother who murdered 3 of her own children, raising her over $1million on GoFundMe, and doxxing the juror who held the line against a not-guilty verdict - to the point where he's being treated as more of a criminal than her.

Then we have this Cornell 7 thing where a girl can do drugs off a guy's d***, engage in 2 separate threesomes, continue texting the guy after the fact about how she had fun...only to change her mind (and her statement) 2 years later because she began facing the consequences of being labeled a sl**, and is now destroying these guys' lives.

And just today I saw a story about a woman in Houston killing her 4-year-old child after losing a custody battle, rather than turn her over to the husband. She, of course, tried to end her life, but failed, since that seems to be the recent trend.

What is this world? It pisses me off that I see so many of my "friends" on Instagram reposting stuff about these issues without the full story because they can't be bothered to read past the headline. Or maybe they just don't care, and it fits the narrative - who knows?

My friends and family know I'm promiscuous and would prefer I settle down with a good girl. But the older I get, and the more I look around, the less I'm sure those women still exist...this is ridiculous.

Anyway, I had a few drinks and saw stuff in my feed that pissed me off, so I wanted to put my thoughts out somewhere.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
491
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
I hate the timeline we're in...

First, we've got the Lindsay Clancy trial where somehow we have women backing a mother who murdered 3 of her own children, raising her over $1million on GoFundMe, and doxxing the juror who held the line against a not-guilty verdict - to the point where he's being treated as more of a criminal than her.

Then we have this Cornell 7 thing where a girl can do drugs off a guy's d***, engage in 2 separate threesomes, continue texting the guy after the fact about how she had fun...only to change her mind (and her statement) 2 years later because she began facing the consequences of being labeled a sl**, and is now destroying these guys' lives.

And just today I saw a story about a woman in Houston killing her 4-year-old child after losing a custody battle, rather than turn her over to the husband. She, of course, tried to end her life, but failed, since that seems to be the recent trend.

What is this world? It pisses me off that I see so many of my "friends" on Instagram reposting stuff about these issues without the full story because they can't be bothered to read past the headline. Or maybe they just don't care, and it fits the narrative - who knows?

My friends and family know I'm promiscuous and would prefer I settle down with a good girl. But the older I get, and the more I look around, the less I'm sure those women still exist...this is ridiculous.

Anyway, I had a few drinks and saw stuff in my feed that pissed me off, so I wanted to put my thoughts out somewhere.
Yeah but you're talking about a very particular culture, why not just leave that culture and find another one that suits you? Many guys are negatively impacted by the media in the US and rightly so, the media creates distortions that further perpetuate cultural decline. But there are alternative routes, infact in the grandscheme, this is not the norm throughout the world...
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,884
Reaction score
2,938
Location
Wilmington, DE
Yeah but you're talking about a very particular culture, why not just leave that culture and find another one that suits you? Many guys are negatively impacted by the media in the US and rightly so, the media creates distortions that further perpetuate cultural decline. But there are alternative routes, infact in the grandscheme, this is not the norm throughout the world...
While I can somewhat agree that I don't have to engage with it, I AM surrounded by people who do, and I DO have to engage with those people.

And I don't know what part of Europe you're in, but the UK isn't doing much better.

I genuinely wonder how this world would be different if COVID never happened and social media didn't become people's go-to news outlet...

I recently tried to help a person playing the same video game as myself overcome a particularly difficult encounter. I sent them a video to watch. They made a knee-jerk reaction based on the first few seconds, so I asked them if they watched the WHOLE video - which they told me they did not. That video was only 50 seconds long...and they couldn't be bothered to finish it.

People are reading a headline, doing none of their own research, then forming an opinion while demonizing the opposition. The fact that this is slowly becoming the majority is a scary thing to consider for the future.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
491
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
While I can somewhat agree that I don't have to engage with it, I AM surrounded by people who do, and I DO have to engage with those people.

And I don't know what part of Europe you're in, but the UK isn't doing much better.

I genuinely wonder how this world would be different if COVID never happened and social media didn't become people's go-to news outlet...

I recently tried to help a person playing the same video game as myself overcome a particularly difficult encounter. I sent them a video to watch. They made a knee-jerk reaction based on the first few seconds, so I asked them if they watched the WHOLE video - which they told me they did not. That video was only 50 seconds long...and they couldn't be bothered to finish it.

People are reading a headline, doing none of their own research, then forming an opinion while demonizing the opposition. The fact that this is slowly becoming the majority is a scary thing to consider for the future.
It is scary but yeah the UK is a terrible example of where things might be better. In general, the english speaking 1st world countries are all going through the same thing in terms of dating. They have some kind of doctrinal similarities + infrastructure that basically contribute to the same types of decay in the dating world.

Instead of resenting the terrain, I would just pivot.
 
Top