Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'm bored with Covid itself and done with it.

its is a common know fact that the vaccines did not stop the transmissions, they did not stop you from not being infected and (sigh) so on....

And now many people suffer from the side effects.

It is an old peoples disease/cold and that is pretty much it.
Me too, I do Not know why this thread even exists …

I was high risk, never got it, and not dead yet after 3 shots.

They’ve griped about vaccine side effects since the Polio shots were developed. No vaccine is 100% perfect. Wake up

News alert, Covid is capable of killing Anyone.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was high risk, never got it, and not dead yet after 3 shots.
You should probably get health check then mate, just to make sure you have not any negative effects from the vaccine. At least it won't hurt you to know...

From what I read the people that are in the high risk zone is those that taken it three times.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polio vax has the weakend virus, the covid one doesn't. But hey if that helps you sleep at night, good :rofl:
Also polio vaccine is a normal vaccine cultivated from the real inert viruses (which also been tested/vetted and proven safe over many years), and not a mRNA nanoparticle vaccine which isn't...
There is huge difference between those two vaccines.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Also polio vaccine is a normal vaccine cultivated from the real inert viruses (which also been tested/vetted and proven safe over many years), and not a mRNA nanoparticle vaccine which isn't...
There is huge difference between those two vaccines.
"Here pour this revolutionary new oil technology in your car's engine that has been tested for 8 months only, instead of using the synthetic one that has been around for many many years and we know the long term effects that can cause"

Crazy what people do to their body what won't do to their cars :rofl:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh so the truth is starting to come out.....you guys that fear COVID the most have preexisting health conditions. So because of that every one else was supposed to wear a mask, shut down their businesses, lose money, forgoe visits with loved ones, take their kids out of school, shut down the economy because you are afraid to die. How selfish is that. You put yourself before millions of others that were not going to die completely ignoring the fact that you have underlying issues that you have failed to previously address. And if it's that bad sounds like you shouldn't be out in public anyways.

Sounds like a bunch of liberal left wingers.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News alert, Covid is capable of killing Anyone.
1677740433507.png
No, it isn't.

No vaccine is 100% perfect. Wake up
I am awake and been so for a long time.
That is exactly why I haven't taken these Covid vaccines and seen through this bs from the start.

Most believed in it and the narrative, many still do and now they are paying the price of vaccine injuries like for example Katie Perry, Justin Biever, many sport athletes dropped dead "suddenly and unexpected" so far - the list is long among famous too and even longer with average Joe. But even sadder with all kids paying the price, even with their life because they were forced to take the vaccine. Someone should be held accountable for this, but they will probably get a way with it.

I taken all other required normal vaccines (and have nothing against them but think they are important) since I was little, but those traditional vaccines are something else, than the mRNA nanoparticle vaccines which is a completely different beast.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9789
No, it isn't.

I am awake and been so for a long time.
That is exactly why I haven't taken these Covid vaccines and seen through this bs from the start.

Most believed in it and the narrative, many still do and now they are paying the price of vaccine injuries like for example Katie Perry, Justin Biever, many sport athletes dropped dead "suddenly and unexpected" so far - the list is long among famous too and even longer with average Joe. But even sadder with all kids paying the price, even with their life because they were forced to take the vaccine. Someone should be held accountable for this, but they will probably get a way with it.

I taken all other required normal vaccines (and have nothing against them but think they are important) since I was little, but those traditional vaccines are something else, than the mRNA nanoparticle vaccines which is a completely different beast.
There's obviously a lot of disengaged discernment around the subject for a lot of people. Everyone here uses intellectually honest relative risk assessment, except for in one area.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well look what the cat brought in through the door...

Now even Tony “The Science God” Fauci recently admitted that the shots don’t really work at preventing transmission or infection.

and interesting Pfizer also just came out saying:

I wonder what is the next "crazy conspiracy theories" that has been officially debunked, thrown a lid on; and later it has been confirmed to be true? ;)

1677855866023.png

Maybe it is time to bring out the popcorn and find the best first seat row at the stage and enjoy the coming show?

It's time for holding people accountable for all the lies, appalling behavior and harm they all done in my option without any pandemic amnesty.

But that is of course just my 5 humble cents.

What do you think?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Well look what the cat brought in through the door...

Now even Tony “The Science God” Fauci recently admitted that the shots don’t really work at preventing transmission or infection.

and interesting Pfizer also just came out saying:

I wonder what is the next "crazy conspiracy theories" that has been officially debunked, thrown a lid on; and later it has been confirmed to be true? ;)

View attachment 9794

Maybe it is time to bring out the popcorn and find the best first seat row at the stage and enjoy the coming show?

It's time for holding people accountable for all the lies, appalling behavior and harm they all done in my option without any pandemic amnesty.

But that is of course just my 5 humble cents.

What do you think?

Attachments

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The writer (not doctor) referenced a "perspective" article in Cell, not a research study:

"Viruses that replicate in the human respiratory mucosa without infecting systemically, including influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” viruses, cause significant mortality and morbidity and are important public health concerns. Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines."

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The writer (not doctor) referenced a "perspective" article in Cell, not a research study:

"Viruses that replicate in the human respiratory mucosa without infecting systemically, including influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” viruses, cause significant mortality and morbidity and are important public health concerns. Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines."

Not sure what you are trying to prove.
(Its game over for all the CovidInCells anyway, so I don't really care :lol:).

The vaccine death reports are coming more and more frequent even in mainstream media and in scientific reports to the point where it no longer can be ignored or censored further:
this will just keep coming as people and government officials start to wake up and will call for those responsible of this mess to be accountable for what they done.
Fact is that they (Yes it has been proven and true, even Fauci admits it), did never work properly and did never stop you from being sick or spreading the virus and every day more more reports are coming out that mRNA vaccines has very negatives side effects.

The warning signs has been there for a long time, but many people chosen to ignore it and listen to the official message from the governments and mainstream media of "trust the science", (because it is scary maybe? I don't know of course.):

“You’re not going to get COVID if you get these vaccinations… We are in a pandemic of the unvaccinated.” – Joe Biden;
“The vaccines are safe. I promise you…” – Joe Biden;
“The vaccines are safe and effective.” – Anthony Fauci.
“Our data from the CDC suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, do not get sick – and it’s not just in the clinical trials but it’s also in real world data.” – Dr. Rochelle Walensky.
“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in… in serious condition and many on ventilators.” – Justice Sotomayer (during a case to determine legality of Federal “vaccine” mandates)…
… and so on and so on.
All lies, but most people bought that Kool-aid and drank it with ease trading their freedom for a little feeling of security.

But now the price is now to be paid. Here is just a few examples of "early warning signs":

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked everyone "What do you think?" [1] after claiming vaccine "shots don't really work" [1]. So I quoted a very reputable medical journal, Cell: "Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines" [2]. Which source is more credible on this topic, "Cell" which I quoted [2], or "epoch times" which you quoted [3]? You don't seem to know the difference.

[1]
What do you think?
[2]

[3]
Not sure what you are trying to prove.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You asked everyone "What do you think?" [1] after claiming vaccine "shots don't really work" [1]. So I quoted a very reputable medical journal, Cell: "Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines" [2]. Which source is more credible on this topic, "Cell" which I quoted [2], or "epoch times" which you quoted [3]? You don't seem to know the difference.

[1]

[2]

[3]
So a vax does offer protection for a virus like that but your immune system doesn't? That's like saying we will make a vax with boosters every 6 months for a cold n flu virus since it "doesn't offer protective immunity by itself"

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a vax does offer protection for a virus like that but your immune system doesn't? That's like saying we will make a vax with boosters every 6 months for a cold n flu virus since it "doesn't offer protective immunity by itself"
1678194358775.png

Ha ha...:rofl::lol:
Man this is ironically funny; you cannot make shyte up like that by yourself...

Oh, where did I put my popcorn by the way?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try quoting "complete and durable protective immunity" without oversimplifying.

I quoted a very reputable medical journal, Cell: "Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines"

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is ironically funny; you cannot make shyte up like that by yourself...
He just did. I guess you have no response to my point, copied below - see references in my earlier post.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Try quoting "complete and durable protective immunity" without oversimplifying.
Getting the virus doesn't but a vax does, got it. I'm guessing you took them and have "complete and durable protective immunity" don't forget the boosters

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just did. I guess you have no response to my point, copied below - see references in my earlier post.
Why should I?
It's pointless as this is already vetted, proven and crystal clear and more data supporting it is being released every day..

Simple facts are:
You been lied to and the vaxx you been jabbed with doesn't work as you were promised. The mask doesn't work, and you still get sick, you still spread the virus, the virus has a 99.7 survivability rate and FBI now also confirms the lab leak, the vaccines do cause damages on the mRNA vaxxed, and, and, and..
Meh.. I don't even bother to list them all. They all been proven to be true by now and more is yet to come out in the open.

In other words:
There is not much more to be said on the subject. You all (well almost all. For those that didn't, I salute you for being the smart ones :up:), got played.

Oh if any... Maybe consider to get a full health check to make sure you do not have negative side effects, if you got jabbed to make sure you are not affected?

I guess that might is the only thing that still can be said.
But that's not my business and not my issue since I never taken these mRNA vaccines so I don't really care or/and need to bother myself with that issue. Neither has my family or my friends, so I'm happy (and sort of proud too I suppose), that I saved them from any future pain/injuries or maybe even their lives from these mRNA vaxx.

Last edited: