Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there is a myth that older vaccines had no risks associated with them which simply isn't true.

The bottom line is there is ALWAYS a risk associated with ANY vaccine. Guillaime-Barre Syndrome(GBS) has been reported back to 1976 or even potentially earlier with vaccines.

However the risks to any individual are accepted due to the benefit of the population at large.

That's just the way it goes. And it will not change.

If you've never had a vaccine, apparently you don't live in the US, because you can't attend school without between 10-16 vaccines here based on what state you live in.

And acting like this is somehow smart shows the level of ignorance people have to deal with these days.

Ask anyone who got Polio or Smallpox or TB how much fun that was to deal with.
What dude?
We are talking a about the Covid-19 vaccines which is synthetic produced with nano technology which are a total different beast than the normal ones where they use real life inert virus.
This has been beaten to death anyway both here and other places so I don't even bother to talk about it.

Not the normal common ones... I had them all, some from directly after birth and so on and its usually good for you.

The people you talk about that refuse to take any vaccines - Those people are indeed crazy. But that is another story.

The bottom line is there is ALWAYS a risk associated with ANY vaccine.
No it isn't.
Most common vaccines has been uses for decades now and is proven, vetted, safe and works.

The Covid-19 vaccines are anything but that.
Even a whole new technology based on nano tech/particles which has been discarded for years to be used until the pandemic happened. The Pharma companies have been lobbying for the last at least 10-15 years to get the approvals but never did until this happened.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What dude?
We are talking a about the Covid-19 vaccines which is synthetic produced with nano technology which are a total different beast than the normal ones where they use real life inert virus.
This has been beaten to death anyway both here and other places so I don't even bother to talk about it.

Not the normal common ones... I had them all, some from directly after birth and so on and its usually good for you.

The people you talk about that refuse to take any vaccines - Those people are indeed crazy. But that is another story.

No it isn't.
Most common vaccines has been uses for decades now and is proven, vetted, safe and works.

The Covid-19 vaccines are anything but that.
Even a whole new technology based on nano tech/particles which has been discarded for years to be used until the pandemic happened. The Pharma companies have been lobbying for the last at least 10-15 years to get the approvals but never did until this happened.
Yes it is...I personally know people who got Guillaime-Barre Syndrome form flu vaccines and this has been well documented going back to at least 1976. Educate yourself.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is...I personally know people who got Guillaime-Barre Syndrome form flu vaccines and this has been well documented going back to at least 1976. Educate yourself.
Sigh.. Again I was talking about ALL the common vaccines, not one specific flu vaccine or any specific syndrome.
Yes, some might have (again well documented), side effect but nothing even close to the Covid-19 vax.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway; this hole Covid-19 narrative is dead and gone.
If you keep arguing for it, then you you are just a fool.
The whole Covid-19 things bores me to death and it is crazy that you people even spend time it. Move on, this is a deadbeat.
I don't want to and don't bother arguing about it because it is pointless and there is better things to do.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem with the covid vax was that, all other vax had the weakened virus in them, but the covid vax never had it, it had some instructions for the spike protein of some $hit like that.

The claimed the virus was isolated but never put it in the actual wax like the other ones, why? The same technology was used in rabbies vaccine and ebola, never used in the traditional vaxs.

But then you got people that when I ask this questions, they say "you're not scientist, trust the science " its like a fvcking religion, when I ask so Adam and Eve had sex and their sons and daughters also had sex and the humanity came from them? And we know when brothers have sex offsprings come with problems, but their answers? Trust the Bible.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In the world I live in real life experiences trump innuendo and hearsay. It’s all good brah you do you. Stay healthy, it’s all that matters.

Not a fvcking chance it will happen dude.
But thanks anyway:rofl:

Remember when Covid-19 where 100% effective by the way and safe?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My problem with the covid vax was that, all other vax had the weakened virus in them, but the covid vax never had it, it had some instructions for the spike protein of some $hit like that.

The claimed the virus was isolated but never put it in the actual wax like the other ones, why? The same technology was used in rabbies vaccine and ebola, never used in the traditional vaxs.

But then you got people that when I ask this questions, they say "you're not scientist, trust the science " its like a fvcking religion, when I ask so Adam and Eve had sex and their sons and daughters also had sex and the humanity came from them? And we know when brothers have sex offsprings come with problems, but their answers? Trust the Bible.
For the same reason we don't fly propeller planes overseas. The technology has been outdated and does not work in some cases. It's the reason why they have been searching for an actual effective flu vaccine for 20+ years.

This virus mutated far too rapidly and they had to find something they could use that has fewer mutations that would be more stable, which as it turns out still mutated quicker than they thought it would.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sigh.. Again I was talking about ALL the common vaccines, not one specific flu vaccine or any specific syndrome.
Yes, some might have (again well documented), side effect but nothing even close to the Covid-19 vax.
It DOES happen in ALL the common vaccines...again...educate yourself.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same reason we don't fly propeller planes overseas. The technology has been outdated and does not work in some cases. It's the reason why they have been searching for an actual effective flu vaccine for 20+ years.

This virus mutated far too rapidly and they had to find something they could use that has fewer mutations that would be more stable, which as it turns out still mutated quicker than they thought it would.
I guess that's the same statement as getting immunity from the virus no longer works and you have to take 3 or 4 vax in order to work? I don't buy it man.

This was an experiment to see how many people were falling under pressure of getting the vax or losing their jobs over coercion.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I guess that's the same statement as getting immunity from the virus no longer works and you have to take 3 or 4 vax in order to work? I don't buy it man.

This was an experiment to see how many people were falling under pressure of getting the vax or losing their jobs over coercion.
You don't need to buy it. My Mom was in medical research for 50+ years. Suffice to say I am far more versed on much of these topics than the average person and have probably read more studies than anyone on this board since I started at age 10 at her job during the summer when I used to go into work with her a lot of times...when there is literally nothing to do all day but read studies in medical journals laying around, that's kinda what you do. Learned a lot tho, the topics always interested me. Probably in the tens of thousands of studies at this point.

At the end of the day, those people know far more than you do or people who are internet detectives about how things work when it comes to that, even if it doesn't always work out the way they would hope. I still talk to several of them who are active in research and ask them questions about things all the time.

Even if the science is wrong in some instances, it will be right far more than it's wrong eventually. People who are afraid to advance are akin to those who were afraid to leave the stone age. If there were not people who pushed the boundaries,we would still be in the stone age.

At the end of the day, the cost of advancement is that some human lives will be lost during the process...but without the advancement many more would be eventually. No different than anything else really.

How do you think cancer drugs have come so far? Because the first drugs used to kill a lot of people faster than the cancer did and it was over many years of refinements and advancements that they improved these drugs to make them better, safer and now are coming out with drugs that are able to differentiate between cancer cells and non-cancer cells and target and destroy just those cells. None of this would have been possible without all the other years and years of treatments before them.

I remember my Mom telling me stories about their meetings with the oncologists at the cancer hospitals who privately told them "please find a way to make us better drugs they are killing our patients!"

They did get them better drugs. The cost? Killing some of the patients. Scientific advancement ALWAYS will come at the cost of some human lives. Unwillingness to understand this is simply ignorance, blissful or otherwise.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to buy it. My Mom was in medical research for 50+ years. Suffice to say I am far more versed on much of these topics than the average person and have probably read more studies than anyone on this board since I started at age 10 at her job during the summer when I used to go into work with her a lot of times...when there is literally nothing to do all day but read studies in medical journals laying around, that's kinda what you do. Learned a lot tho, the topics always interested me. Probably in the tens of thousands of studies at this point.

At the end of the day, those people know far more than you do or people who are internet detectives about how things work when it comes to that, even if it doesn't always work out the way they would hope. I still talk to several of them who are active in research and ask them questions about things all the time.

Even if the science is wrong in some instances, it will be right far more than it's wrong eventually. People who are afraid to advance are akin to those who were afraid to leave the stone age. If there were not people who pushed the boundaries,we would still be in the stone age.

At the end of the day, the cost of advancement is that some human lives will be lost during the process...but without the advancement many more would be eventually. No different than anything else really.

How do you think cancer drugs have come so far? Because the first drugs used to kill a lot of people faster than the cancer did and it was over many years of refinements and advancements that they improved these drugs to make them better, safer and now are coming out with drugs that are able to differentiate between cancer cells and non-cancer cells and target and destroy just those cells. None of this would have been possible without all the other years and years of treatments before them.

I remember my Mom telling me stories about their meetings with the oncologists at the cancer hospitals who privately told them "please find a way to make us better drugs they are killing our patients!"

They did get them better drugs. The cost? Killing some of the patients. Scientific advancement ALWAYS will come at the cost of some human lives. Unwillingness to understand this is simply ignorance, blissful or otherwise.
You can write all you want, but a vaccine with only 6 months of trial, skipping stages, and a couple of thousands of people taking it for research its not an adequate time or sample size to see how the adverse effect to release to the public, that with the change in the narrative all the time.

I can tell you this though, for the sake of people who took it, those videos about blood cloth, and other side effects better be fake, cause man idk how the fvck people can sleep at night knowing that they took multiple dose of a liquid with only a few months and a few thousand of people in sample size of research, is inside of them and can cause a lot of those issues.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can write all you want, but a vaccine with only 6 months of trial, skipping stages, and a couple of thousands of people taking it for research its not an adequate time or sample size to see how the adverse effect to release to the public, that with the change in the narrative all the time.

I can tell you this though, for the sake of people who took it, those videos about blood cloth, and other side effects better be fake, cause man idk how the fvck people can sleep at night knowing that they took multiple dose of a liquid with only a few months and a few thousand of people in sample size of research, is inside of them and can cause a lot of those issues.
Another false narrative. mRNA vaccines have been studied for over 30 years

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another false narrative. mRNA vaccines have been studied for over 30 years
Look at those research for the mRNA, pretty much phase 2/3 lasts 2 years minimum, but for covid, phase 1, 2 & 3 lasted 6 months, fvcking comical. There is no doubt, society deserves what it has.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid may of been something far blown out of proportion but Bird Flu definitely won't be, it's coming sooner than later.

The first case of an avian influenza A(H5N1) virus in a person in the United States was reported on April 28, 2022. More information about this case is available.

Luckily even upon transmission it does not seem to be that contagious YET but that could very easily change. Based on the world's response to Covid we are definitely not ready for a high mortality illness, look at China for example, they literally boarded people up and sealed them in their houses, I couldn't imagine what their response would be.... It has a current mortality rate of 56%, Covid has a rate below 1%

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you're into Myers-Briggs this phenomenon correlates highly with the XSTJ personality type.

Deep-seated fear is another factor. When you have things like a former Pfizer VP saying it's a depopulation agenda, their brains tend to shut down.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey wondering if you could source an interview with this “vp” of Pfizer?

Truth be told, joe blow can be a vp nowadays, it’s a mid-manangement level in most corporations. But I’d still like to see the interview that spawned the Twitter post. I’ve looked and cannot find it.

If you're into Myers-Briggs this phenomenon correlates highly with the XSTJ personality type.

Deep-seated fear is another factor. When you have things like a former Pfizer VP saying it's a depopulation agenda, their brains tend to shut down.

NoBiscuits

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Smart people said so."
"They know more about it than you."
"They're experts / they have certifications / they have a degree and you are just a nobody."
"I know someone high status who agrees."
etc.

Social trust in our institutions is at an all time low, and we can all name times when an institution has outright betrayed us on a mass scale. The above responses won't convince anyone who learned those painful lessons because they all appeal to a faith in leadership that doesn't exist anymore.