Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, NYC, once the pro-mask mandates capital under disgraced Gov Cuomo, now urges people to STOP wearing masks because crime has gotten so out of hand....

I'm LOVING this.... It's seems every month one particular side of the aisle is constantly proven how buffoonish they truly are (although their ego will always find some form of mental gymnastics to argue otherwise)....

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that were smart like me and resisted the jab and the whole narrative (because you could see beyond the matrix and see what was really going on), you are my clever bros and this might be of interest to you.

You guys you are all amazing and should be very proud of yourself! ;) :up:
You all stood tall while the majority would fall and now we're winning.

As for the rest of ya..:
More proof btw. that you all got fvcked and played:
1678212118655.png

Well as final thing I leave you all with is this Monday released fun fact:
As of yesterday Elon Musk in now strongly considering to add a propaganda warning label on CNBC, MSNBC and other lying networks that is spreading propaganda, incorrect information and censoring in co-operation with the governments and other organizations pushing these narratives.
Final nail in the coffin for them ha ha? :devil::lol:

Anyway; I'm done with this. Stick a fork in it as it is done and done.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9644
"An official website of the United States government."

Not drinking the Uncle Sam kool aid, thanks though.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled, what happened with the people who never got the vax? They were saying they were in a super high risk of dying.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled, what happened with the people who never got the vax? They were saying they were in a super high risk of dying.
Myocarditis is an observed side effect in quite a few people who were jabbed, however its also been observed that those who were not jabbed and exposed to the virus are subjected to a much more severe form of Myocarditis for those that actually experience it.

Dr. John Campbell was basically the highest rational authority during the pandemic, he was one of the first to observe that most people who were hospitalized for Covid were also Vitamin D deficient. He was also one of the first to cover the implications of Myocarditis very early on. Here is a video of him going over data from South Korea from 2 months ago.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Asians wear masks every day back in their own countries and have been doing so for years.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of factors that determine it that still aren't fully understood. One of the clear ones they found was if you had certain genes you were more or less likely to develop severe forms of it because it controlled how well your immune system seemed to "react" to it initially.

Those who had issues has almost no immune response until the virus had built up to very high levels and then it has a humongous immune response almost like a 5 alarm fire was going on for a while and the firefighters were sleeping through it.

Conversely, those who seemed to have no symptoms were ones whose immune systems attacked and reacted very quickly and prevented it from ever leaving the nasal passages and getting a foot hold deeper into the body like the lungs and esophagus where it seemed to cause a lot more issues with those cells.

But there are also many other factors that come into play that determine how badly it will affect a person, some of which you'll never know until you get infected.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total bullsheite.
You got duped if you took the vax brah.

The ramifcation of taking the vax is the real issue here. Multiple reports out now with data that people taking it have multiple health issues including but not limited to weakened immune system, heart issues such as myocarditis and loads more with people that are injured by the vaccine too.

Here is just an exampe:

Never taken that shyte, never will.
Never been sick even though I been out there on events with hundreds of people when it was as most crazy.

You all got played played like sheep lead to the slaughter house. :down::oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't take the vax, they were saying that covid was so contagious that it was certain people will get it, however, I went outside, barely wore mask, wasn't washing my hands how it was supposed to, honestly I didn't care, never go it.

Now I've been sick for the last 3 days with a cold that I got from my gf, so never understood all the craziness about covid.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't take the vax, they were saying that covid was so contagious that it was certain people will get it, however, I went outside, barely wore mask, wasn't washing my hands how it was supposed to, honestly I didn't care, never go it.

Now I've been sick for the last 3 days with a cold that I got from my gf, so never understood all the craziness about covid.
Good and congratultions bruv!
Then you're one of the 20% smart people like me that are not a sheep and actually have a brain which is being used. :):up:

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good and congratultions bruv!
Then you're one of the 20% smart people like me that are not a sheep and actually have a brain which is being used. :):up:
Unvaxxed people also died from covid. Some of them probably had the final thought of wishing they had gotten the vaccine. But hey, at least they weren't sheep!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unvaxxed people also died from covid. Some of them probably had the final thought of wishing they had gotten the vaccine. But hey, at least they weren't sheep!
Mostly older people that would have died anyway of some diseases. So that doesn't tell much. Many "covid" cases where also falsely registered as a Covid case even though people didn't die from Covid itself but from underlying diseases. This Covid register fraud happened in all western countries. Also here in Denmark and Sweden and incentivized by the state paying money for it..

Why?
I guess the answer is always the same; 1.) follow the trail of money for one reason. 2.) The governments didn't want people to really know what was going on. It was a huge power grab on so many levels.
But we have loads of data supporting all the above now.

The disease itself is just about storm in a cup really.:down:
It was never a danger/threat to us most of us. Only/mostly a old people's flu which CDC show and also recognize in their data:
1694201003503.png
These people that been running this shyte show should be really sent to prison for treason against "we the people" for what they did to us all, but sadly that will never happen.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Total bullsheite.
You got duped if you took the vax brah.

The ramifcation of taking the vax is the real issue here. Multiple reports out now with data that people taking it have multiple health issues including but not limited to weakened immune system, heart issues such as myocarditis and loads more with people that are injured by the vaccine too.

Here is just an exampe:

Never taken that shyte, never will.
Never been sick even though I been out there on events with hundreds of people when it was as most crazy.

You all got played played like sheep lead to the slaughter house. :down::oops::rolleyes:
Apparently there is a myth that older vaccines had no risks associated with them which simply isn't true.

The bottom line is there is ALWAYS a risk associated with ANY vaccine. Guillaime-Barre Syndrome(GBS) has been reported back to 1976 or even potentially earlier with vaccines.

However the risks to any individual are accepted due to the benefit of the population at large.

That's just the way it goes. And it will not change.

If you've never had a vaccine, apparently you don't live in the US, because you can't attend school without between 10-16 vaccines here based on what state you live in.

And acting like this is somehow smart shows the level of ignorance people have to deal with these days.

Ask anyone who got Polio or Smallpox or TB how much fun that was to deal with.