Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I talked to guys who are getting laid a lot in 2023, here's how they are meeting women.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need focus on making yourself more attractive first. No date in 8 years....OLD isn't going to be the chariot that bails you out.
I do agree with that since I also still live at home with my parents, don’t have a social circle, and don’t have a regular job either. But I am in school and working a series of seasonal jobs for money while I go to school. I don’t think it would hurt to go on some practice dates though because me being so inexperienced at 30 has been a cause of constant concern for me since I feel like it will cause a lot of issues with dating. Getting some experience from practice dates could help ease that concern.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use OLD as a supplement to other means of meeting women. Just one more tool in the toolbox.
You asked:
The question is, how hard is it just to get some dates from the apps?’.
Depends. For some it is ‘tits on tap’. For others it is, ‘dry as the Sahara’.
That’s just a matter of finding the other means then I guess. It seems like a pretty common problem facing men these days where they just don’t know where to meet women. The Instagram route seems like a huge pain in the ass and requires a lot of time and money too probably to make your profile as interesting as possible with posts at cool places or doing fun activities. And OP said himself that cold approaching yields a pretty low success rate.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with that since I also still live at home with my parents, don’t have a social circle, and don’t have a regular job either. But I am in school and working a series of seasonal jobs for money while I go to school. I don’t think it would hurt to go on some practice dates though because me being so inexperienced at 30 has been a cause of constant concern for me since I feel like it will cause a lot of issues with dating. Getting some experience from practice dates could help ease that concern.
The dating world especially on OLD is pretty brutal. You lack the experience, matches will be hard to come by for a non-chad novice, and I highly doubt you will have the balls to vouch/screen the few girls you manage to pitch to. Hit the gym, focus on school, try and interact with women at your school/get your friends to go out to bars or something where there's winter. Trust me, I am probably the biggest advocate of OLD on this site and I will confidently say that it is not a tool for the novice or weak. You will get your arse kicked and come back jaded and black pilled AF. You need patience my friend. If you need to touch a female right now then go to a strip club or something to empty the urge.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating world especially on OLD is pretty brutal. You lack the experience, matches will be hard to come by for a non-chad novice, and I highly doubt you will have the balls to vouch/screen the few girls you manage to pitch to. Hit the gym, focus on school, try and interact with women at your school/get your friends to go out to bars or something where there's winter. Trust me, I am probably the biggest advocate of OLD on this site and I will confidently say that it is not a tool for the novice or weak. You will get your arse kicked and come back jaded and black pilled AF. You need patience my friend. If you need to touch a female right now then go to a strip club or something to empty the urge.
I know that its brutal. I posted a thread on here awhile back about that report which showed that 63% of men are single and only 34% of women are single and when you crunch the numbers, the top 37% of men are getting with 66% of women. When I was in Vegas earlier this year, I went on Tinder and uploaded one bad pic (a bathroom mirror selfie) and got about 5 matches, I didn’t message any of them though and just wanted to see what would happen. I’m guessing by what you’re saying is that I also don’t have the knowledge on what to look for when vouching/screening girls from the apps and could end up coming across some pretty toxic women that guys who know what to look for usually filter out when using OLD.

I used to have a gym membership, but I never used it and I found it to be too inconvenient since you gotta make a special trip to the gym and change in and out of your workout clothes and go home and take a shower. For me, I’ve found that working out at home is a better option for me since there’s no special trip to make and its easier to make time to work out and I can do so before I would normally take a shower anyway. I first had weight loss goals that I was focused on since I weighed 218 lbs, but I’ve now lost 26 lbs as of my last weigh in and I’m now at 192. So I’m ready to focus on muscle building.

As for interacting with women at school and bars, I’m in community college and I know from experience that it really isn’t a social environment since you pretty much just go there to listen to the lectures and go home, there really isn’t much of a social scene at community college. When it comes to bars, I have no friends. My last friend moved away and I literally have 0 friends. I do like going to bars, but I think women would look at me as some weird loner if I was sitting in a bar and drinking by myself.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that its brutal. I posted a thread on here awhile back about that report which showed that 63% of men are single and only 34% of women are single and when you crunch the numbers, the top 37% of men are getting with 66% of women. When I was in Vegas earlier this year, I went on Tinder and uploaded one bad pic (a bathroom mirror selfie) and got about 5 matches, I didn’t message any of them though and just wanted to see what would happen. I’m guessing by what you’re saying is that I also don’t have the knowledge on what to look for when vouching/screening girls from the apps and could end up coming across some pretty toxic women that guys who know what to look for usually filter out when using OLD.

I used to have a gym membership, but I never used it and I found it to be too inconvenient since you gotta make a special trip to the gym and change in and out of your workout clothes and go home and take a shower. For me, I’ve found that working out at home is a better option for me since there’s no special trip to make and its easier to make time to work out and I can do so before I would normally take a shower anyway. I first had weight loss goals that I was focused on since I weighed 218 lbs, but I’ve now lost 26 lbs as of my last weigh in and I’m now at 192. So I’m ready to focus on muscle building.

As for interacting with women at school and bars, I’m in community college and I know from experience that it really isn’t a social environment since you pretty much just go there to listen to the lectures and go home, there really isn’t much of a social scene at community college. When it comes to bars, I have no friends. My last friend moved away and I literally have 0 friends. I do like going to bars, but I think women would look at me as some weird loner if I was sitting in a bar and drinking by myself.
You dont understand

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've never used it, do some recon. Do a fake profile of a good looking dude (a couple of points - but not too many - above you on the looks scale) locally or in another city that way you can get the volume you need to practice. Once you get the hang of it, come out as you but with the best pics you possibly can.
I kinda did this one time. About 4 years ago. Made a fake match profile of a woman. I got a pic of a HB6 I talked to on POF before. She seemed kinda on the spectrum too. Anyway, made the profile and didn't type up any bio at all. Pretty much a blank profile with just her photo which any guy with an IQ of more than 60 could tell the profile wasn't real.

I'd say in a 2 week period I got about 60 messages and bunches of likes! If this was a REAL profile it probably would been 120 messages at least!

If I did this now probably it would been double the amount of messages since there are a ton less HB6 women on OLD now.

JusSayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It checks out. Recently Tinder has been most of my leads. You just need to look good and have extremely good photos.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is better than John Banner (Schultz):

I remember being in Germany, and (this was in the days before WIFI) being a bit bored, I turned on the TV, and this show was on. Yes, it was a native-German-speaking actor playing Colonel Klink speaking English with a heavy German accent, then dubbed into German. :p

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that there are so many glowing remarks about online dating in this thread, when usually all I've heard on this site is guys complaining about it. "The girls get all the interest, guys get nothing", etc. Just as a casual observer though, it does appear that most people these days rely on OLD for dates. I've never used it in my life, personally.
'OLD is great if you're handsome guy or a guy who knows how to hack the system (I use to be able to do this until Quarantine)
OLD is truly easy if you know the type of women that you want and how to get them to respond
My issue with OLD now is that the quality is severely trash
You're better of meeting women IRL

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys here be like: It's easy for top-tier men.

Yea, and water is wet.
Hey I'm guilty of this but as a guy striving to be a "Top-Tier" man my best advice is like @CornbreadFed work on the things you can change your body, money etc. I've noticed this as well once I started losing the weight my results began to improve a lot

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
'OLD is great if you're handsome guy or a guy who knows how to hack the system (I use to be able to do this until Quarantine)
OLD is truly easy if you know the type of women that you want and how to get them to respond
My issue with OLD now is that the quality is severely trash
Admittedly I'm pretty out of practice with meeting women IRL. I've relied on it pretty much almost solely since 2014.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is any guy here meeting quality LTR worthy chicks on OLD or is OLD just for hookups now.

I think its interesting if OLD (Tinder, etc) are just hookup apps now. It could be related to the death of LTRs.

I wanna know if anyone got LTRs off OLD?

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So is any guy here meeting quality LTR worthy chicks on OLD or is OLD just for hookups now.

I think its interesting if OLD (Tinder, etc) are just hookup apps now. It could be related to the death of LTRs.

I wanna know if anyone got LTRs off OLD?
Tinder used to be just a hook up app. It's now more diverse.

I have had a few LTRs from online. It can work.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the same conclusion. Over the years, I have made efforts using swipe apps and online dating website (prior to swipe apps). I found both formats inefficient and ineffective. While they helped boost the quantity of dates I went on, they produced more low quality dates that were a waste of time and effort.

Psychologically, I find that doing things in the real world is better for my overall mindset.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My issue with OLD now is that the quality is severely trash IN MY COUNTRY, TOWN AND IN MY EXPERIENCE
There fixed it for you. That should be added to every post everyone makes about anything here.

How it is everyone expects everything to be the same is beyond me. There are just too many variables to be able to make sweeping statements without caveats.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Las time I used OLD was late 2021 and it was great in my town and experience. These days, I dont know.