I talked to guys who are getting laid a lot in 2023, here's how they are meeting women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has very believable post. The only thing I would add is that location is key for the Instagram/swipe app game. Good looking guy on swipe app in college town with student body exceeding 30k=easy mode. Ugly to average guy in small towns with lopsided age demographics=hard mode.
It's OVER for HardModeCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this assessment. For men who are 90th percentile +, swipe apps will produce a great quantity of sexual partners and regular lays.

For a top tier man, swiping is way more efficient than approaching in bars ever was.
Hmm, might we see Chad-tier men no longer going nightclubbing, thereby having only Normies going, thereby having women no longer interested in going there?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I know who got laid on a regular basis with OLD were banging 5s and down. Most guy don't care about quality, they will bang pretty much anything but hot girls.
This reminds me of one time I was out at a nightclub where there was this Normie-tier guy with a heifer harem. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... it's highly unlikely that a clinically sane woman is going to be amenable to the kind of cold approach advertised by PUAs ... street, mall and grocery store.
BINGO! That said, Game can help a man at least get a conversation going with a chick.

Also, clinically sane woman are a low portion of the population to begin with. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, might we see Chad-tier men no longer going nightclubbing, thereby having only Normies going, thereby having women no longer interested in going there?
In March 2022, Wheat Waffles made the point that nightlife venues are a bit redundant for Chad-tier men due to the swipe apps and Instagram. I've linked from the moment in that video where Wheat says that.

The swipe apps and Instagram have definitely affected seduction via the nightlife venue.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk just something about a woman wanting a ONS. Makes women seem desperate to me. Especially cos most women will act and pretend to be not into that, acting different in the daytime having standards, being cold to men who talk to them infront of others, being stuck up when asked out, and whatnot but then doing hookups in other circumstances. Like a jekly and hide thing.
So, that's how they are. Some guys will accept it and get the easy smash. Some will deny and wine & dine them. Been on both sides of it as a man (minus the dining). Wanting to get laid is a universal desire.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are horny AF. They love sex.
Women are stupid and degen. Horniness is often a sign of stress, anxiety and fear of missing out, lack of meaning in life etc. I know cos I've been there.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, that's how they are. Some guys will accept it and get the easy smash. Some will deny and wine & dine them. Been on both sides of it as a man (minus the dining). Wanting to get laid is a universal desire.
A woman who wants to fck guys from Tinder is one who;se life is completely meaningless and empty. I know this. I woman in a happy relationships or meaningful life aint going to be doing that. This is how an Alpha male can control female sexuality so it doesnt go against him to other guys.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is for guys with shytty social skills temper problems and rejection issues.
People that are bad at so bad at OLD that they cry about it every other post makes me laugh out loud. Do you think there's a 100% acceptance rate and 0 dates and only virtual fvcking on OLD?

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew that would trigger you. Lol hits too close doesn't it?

Your talking to someone who did well on it before the 5s took over in 2014-16
If you knew what you were talking about I might take you seriously lol
Nothing has changed since 2014 other than your game decreasing and victim mindset increasing.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who wants to fck guys from Tinder is one who;se life is completely meaningless and empty. I know this. I woman in a happy relationships or meaningful life aint going to be doing that. This is how an Alpha male can control female sexuality so it doesnt go against him to other guys.
Obvious, but brilliant.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing with Fire does this in Miami. Surprised @Jesse Pinkman hasn't run into him because he creates channel content in the Brickell neighborhood of Miami and likely has done his own street approaching in Brickell.

I don't think the interviewees are telling the truth.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a fcking break. An idiot would say the landscape has not changed in the west in the last 8-10 yrs.
You swipe right on females, you match with the female, you message the female to hangout/go on a date, you have sex with the female after the date. What has radically changed other than your game for the worse?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In March 2022, Wheat Waffles made the point that nightlife venues are a bit redundant for Chad-tier men due to the swipe apps and Instagram. I've linked from the moment in that video where Wheat says that.

The swipe apps and Instagram have definitely affected seduction via the nightlife venue.
I personally like bars & clubs. It’s a fun place to hang out. People tend to be friendly. Approches, by both men @ women are normal and people expect it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This assumes’Chad-tier’ men only go clubbing to pick up women. Clubbing itself is fun. Music, crowds, conversations. dancing drinks…. And. If a meet with a girl happens, well. Icing on the cake.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past year, I have had the chance to talk to guys who are getting laid a lot in 2023, I mean having a date every other day that turns into a lay or getting laid multiple times a week. Here is how they are meeting women.

Online dating is a clear cut number one.

I hate to say it, online dating wins by a country mile. The threshold has gotten higher but at the same time, the guys who meet that threshold now are getting a larger share of the pie. I mean it is almost unreal how easy the guys who are getting regular matches on the apps have it. The thing is, some of these guys are not great looking as much as they are great at putting up the right kinds of photos with the right kinds of filters and quality. I think a guy with the right profile for the dating apps could get 100+ lays in a year if he wanted.

If I had to identify the player of 2023, he is either someone who has a really good photographer for the dating apps or he is someone that happens to be looksmaxxed (gym, shredded, etc.) and on the apps.

By far, this is the most efficient and easy way to get laid if you can master it. I tried a pro photographer and it did not work. However, you can also get a lot of quality online and the hottest girls are on the apps and matching with dudes.

A few have got into Instagram game.

I hate guys like Michael Sartain hyping up Instagram game more than the next guy but in some cases, it unfortunately works. I call it the Instagram and the whole club promoter route. Basically these guys use their IGs to show that they are always in fancy places, have up quality pics, take a gig as either a club promoter or something niche (photographer), and also throw a lot of events that they invite women to (photoshoots for example). A ton of work from the outside looking in but hey, it freaking works. I will not go down this route because these guys sometimes operate on no sleep.

I have not met anyone getting laid regularly through cold approach.

If I had to put a number on it, maybe guys who do cold approach get 3 lays a month max and that is if they are really advanced. I do cold approach to push myself but if I had to have a strategy in mind, I say use cold approach to get the women you do not match with on the apps or on Instagram.

People claim that you can get higher quality via cold approach, I disagree. I often find that most girls, like 95% of them in a bar, are 6s with the occasional 7. Then you have the other 5% who can be 8s and up but they usually come with boyfriends or in a large impenetrable group.

Same with daygame, despite living in Miami and @IKO69 can check me on this, you don't really see that many 8s 9s and 10s out consistently during the day. You might occasionally run into one but they are not that common even in a city like Miami during the day.

I do it because I have grown a lot from it but I have not met anyone who consistently gets laid from it, at least not to the level guys doing IG game or online dating are.
OLD is easy if you meet the cut(The guy women wanna bang, Top Tier guy whatever you wanna call'em), I have some friends who clean up very well depending on where you live it would be like shooting fish in a barrel(3-5 dates a week). I have one buddy who pulls model types from OLD but the caveat is he's a millionaire (27 years old). For me OLD comes in waves (last Xmass I was cleaning up this last summer not so much)

IG game never tried it but once again if you have a profile that's attractive to women it can work. I know some buddies who have success granted these women aren't quality in terms of personality but lookswise sure expect a lot of flakiness though

Cold approach you have to a niche cold approach post-covid19 doing nightgame is a waste of time, unless you're in the VIP section popping bottles with the douches

Daygame doing fun activities is the easiest way on the list i.e. going to brunches, day parties, lake parties, etc If you have an active social life it's very easy to meet women especially if you're part of an active social circle (think upper-class late 20s to early 30s crowd with money some of yall call them yuppies)

Overall I do agree with Jesse for guys who are top tier it's never been easier to bang girls, especially with OLD average and subpar men will continue to suffer and it's only gonna be harder for them

It is what it is

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are stupid and degen. Horniness is often a sign of stress, anxiety and fear of missing out, lack of meaning in life etc. I know cos I've been there.
I totally need to follow this guy more.