I talked to guys who are getting laid a lot in 2023, here's how they are meeting women.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who wants to fck guys from Tinder is one who;se life is completely meaningless and empty. I know this. I woman in a happy relationships or meaningful life aint going to be doing that. This is how an Alpha male can control female sexuality so it doesnt go against him to other guys.
That woman in the happy relationship was out riding c0ck to get there. You're creating a narrative based on your personal values judgment. This is how guys delude themselves into their GFs and wives being angels.

Wanting to "control female sexuality" is where men cuck themselves.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman in the happy relationship was out riding c0ck to get there. You're creating a narrative based on your personal values judgment. This is how guys delude themselves into their GFs and wives being angels.

Wanting to "control female sexuality" is where men cuck themselves.
Nah, its cos your in a world of beta male loser simps.

In a PImps (Alpha Males) world Hoes never sleep with other guys other than to get paid, the ONLY GUY they sleep with is the Pimp who doesnt pay them.

If you think GAME cannot control womens sexulatiy then you are simply not Game-Aware, because Game itself is sexual-attraction. The sexual attraction from looks alone is nothing compard to the sexual attractions from Game+looks.

There is no Game on Tinder hence true Alpha Males and quality women who are Game-aware would never be on there.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, its cos your in a world of beta male loser simps.

In a PImps (Alpha Males) world Hoes never sleep with other guys other than to get paid, the ONLY GUY they sleep with is the Pimp who doesnt pay them.

If you think GAME cannot control womens sexulatiy then you are simply not Game-Aware, because Game itself is sexual-attraction. The sexual attraction from looks alone is nothing compard to the sexual attractions from Game+looks.

There is no Game on Tinder hence true Alpha Males and quality women who are Game-aware would never be on there.
Okay homie. Well I do agree with you about Tinder to some degree. Disagree on your binary m/f and NAWALT points.

Saying a woman on tinder has a meaningless/empty life is the same as saying a woman who lets herself be "controlled" by a man has a meaningless/empty life. I.e. it's a rationalization by a third party, not a fact.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
This assumes’Chad-tier’ men only go clubbing to pick up women. Clubbing itself is fun. Music, crowds, conversations. dancing drinks…. And. If a meet with a girl happens, well. Icing on the cake.
This is my view, and I am not exactly active in the club scene. Your goal should be to to entertain yourself, any women you pick up along the way is just a fun byproduct.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is preposterous. On OLD you are competing against more men and you still have to meet the girl in person first.

Saying a woman on tinder has a meaningless/empty life is the same as saying a woman who lets herself be "controlled" by a man has a meaningless/empty life. I.e. it's a rationalization by a third party, not a fact.
Every single girl has a tinder or some sort of OLD profile.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that there are so many glowing remarks about online dating in this thread, when usually all I've heard on this site is guys complaining about it. "The girls get all the interest, guys get nothing", etc. Just as a casual observer though, it does appear that most people these days rely on OLD for dates. I've never used it in my life, personally.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s because until recently no one here has admitted to using OLD, because of the backlash it usually garners.

Me and a few others have spoken of our successes unabashedly and honestly and possibly paved the road for other to man up and admit it’s use.

Personally, I don’t give a flying fack what any of you rapscallions say about OLD. My shaft stays nice and wet from vaginas attached to women I find attractive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don’t give a flying fack what any of you rapscallions say about OLD. My shaft stays nice and wet from vaginas attached to women I find attractive.
TMI?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that there are so many glowing remarks about online dating in this thread, when usually all I've heard on this site is guys complaining about it. "The girls get all the interest, guys get nothing", etc. Just as a casual observer though, it does appear that most people these days rely on OLD for dates. I've never used it in my life, personally.
I use it, but like @Pierce.Manhammer mentioned, it’s a trigger warning. A lot of posters on this site need a safe space and throw temper tantrums when they feel like their safe space is violated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh, is that how that works?
Yes it is, here’s a good link for you to get started with:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is, here’s a good link for you to get started with:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
WARNING! TRIGGER ALERT FOR SELF-CENTERED, WHINY, JEALOUS MILLENNIALS AND GEN-Z B1TCHES: THIS WAS CONCEIVED, WRITTEN, FILMED, AND PLAYED BY AT LEAST SOME BOOMERS!

No one is better than John Banner (Schultz):

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 30 year old guy with hardly any experience, I guess I gotta figure out how to get OLD to work. I’ve never used it seriously and have never messaged a woman from OLD. The question is, how hard is it just to get some dates from the apps? I feel like that’s a good first step since I haven’t been on a date in 8 years and that was the only date I’ve ever had in my life. So a bunch of practice dates is probably a good idea for me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 30 year old guy with hardly any experience, I guess I gotta figure out how to get OLD to work. I’ve never used it seriously and have never messaged a woman from OLD. The question is, how hard is it just to get some dates from the apps? I feel like that’s a good first step since I haven’t been on a date in 8 years and that was the only date I’ve ever had in my life. So a bunch of practice dates is probably a good idea for me.
If you've never used it, do some recon. Do a fake profile of a good looking dude (a couple of points - but not too many - above you on the looks scale) locally or in another city that way you can get the volume you need to practice. Once you get the hang of it, come out as you but with the best pics you possibly can.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need focus on making yourself more attractive first. No date in 8 years....OLD isn't going to be the chariot that bails you out.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use OLD as a supplement to other means of meeting women. Just one more tool in the toolbox.
You asked:
The question is, how hard is it just to get some dates from the apps?’.
Depends. For some it is ‘tits on tap’. For others it is, ‘dry as the Sahara’.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've never used it, do some recon. Do a fake profile of a good looking dude (a couple of points - but not too many - above you on the looks scale) locally or in another city that way you can get the volume you need to practice. Once you get the hang of it, come out as you but with the best pics you possibly can.
Haha I would do that just to get a feel for how it all works and to practice using the apps, I don’t think the women would be too happy to learn that I was catfishing them.