"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I put myself in an odd situation...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
528
Age
42
Girl can sense onitis, they can see attraction, but attraction with no action is crispy. All the action is right hand action, that's the way they see it, and it weirds them out.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,886
Reaction score
19,154
It has stuck for a long time - the anger really lasted 3 weeks, after that it became a necessary change for myself. It is still a habit, I'm out running 3 times per week at least, sometimes 4. Heck - I went through 3 pairs of running shoes in last 6 months. I started with walking about 80km weekly.

The route I take remains largely the same but now I do intervals of running and walking - no stopping until I reach the 5k mark at least.

This is still all new to me, but I am adapting to it well for someone who was overweight 6 months ago. I am doing it for myself and I did admit that it didn't start off that way and I also enjoy running now. She is still around, but I treat her like anyone else if I see her. I stopped auditioning for her the way I see it now.

She showed me very clearly she wants nothing to do with me when she ghosted me that one morning. Her presence never bothered me (even after that) but at the same time I will not be the one to break the ice.
Running is fine, but start lifting weights otherwise you are burning as much muscle as fat.
 
Top