So, quote the person you are talking to which is 17shots. Not so obvious to you dumbass.Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
So, quote the person you are talking to which is 17shots. Not so obvious to you dumbass.Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I thought about that too.LOL, based on his posts, he seems ok with having platonic friendzone conversations but the thought of pursuing her sexually is what frightens him.
If so, it's likely due to sexual inexperience.I thought about that too.
Who cares what you say or think. You clearly never made it past the 2nd grade.It is not my fault that you somehow made that post about you, when I didn't even acknowledge, quote or address a very particular comment you made until 5 posts later.
What exactly made you think I was talking to you in post #21, most especially if, as you say, you never said anything along the lines of what I was addressing in that post?
You did not exist to me before post #26.
No one's insulting you. You're getting objective feedback on your intelligence level. or lack thereof.Neither has your insults.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yep. Nervous anxiety. Etc. Thats why he wanna marry her. His manhood is easily down over 50% with that flaw.If so, it's likely due to sexual inexperience.
I appreciate that criticism. I crush goals but had my guards up not LIVING.I've criticized a bunch of guys on here for being too cynical after a series of burned out relationships. But dave appears to be the opposite. He's never been in a relationship so he idealizes girls as either perfect or ugly, 10 or 0. He doesn't have a base of experience to draw from and he's become increasingly frightened as time passes. It's time for him to get that first one under his belt.
He always gets it so yesDid bigdave17 get and apply the guidance he needed or is that never the point of these?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I've had experience with women who weren't in my league. It really doesn't help me at all. They've all been crazy over meWe’ve all been encouraging Dave to work his way up, he wants perfect right now. He’s a lost guy.
It's not like I'm socially awkward or unprepared to handle myself with a beautiful woman.
Hmmm...I just dunno wtf to say to get her interested in me. I feel like I'm annoying her
I'm prepared to handle myself in any kind of real/natural opportunityHmmm...
Then cold approach someone who isn't wearing headphones?I'm prepared to handle myself in any kind of real/natural opportunity
cold approaching a random stranger who has headphones on at a gym is incredibly awkward
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Is she giving your eye contact or IOIs? Why do you feel like you are annoying her -- hot women have b1tch shields and do sh1t tests. You have to expect to feel that way because she probably gets hit on all the time. If she was an ugly girl then you'd feel welcome, right? The girls you don't want are nice to you. You have to apply game with her. You have skills to game right?I saw this very hot Korean chick at my gym with thick ass and legs for days and days today, good god I wanted to jump all over her. I just dunno wtf to say to get her interested in me. I feel like I'm annoying her
I think my advice is generally spot on. The last part of the above sentence is reinforcement that some people just refuse to accept they have flaws and fail to change. You have learned nothing while being on this forum. As proof of that, you have not progressed at all, even with solid advice given to you again and again.my sister said she asked if i got home okay and that I was a great guy
I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?