"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I met that Armenian girl in NY

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
It is not my fault that you somehow made that post about you, when I didn't even acknowledge, quote or address a very particular comment you made until 5 posts later.

What exactly made you think I was talking to you in post #21, most especially if, as you say, you never said anything along the lines of what I was addressing in that post?

You did not exist to me before post #26.
Who cares what you say or think. You clearly never made it past the 2nd grade.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
I've criticized a bunch of guys on here for being too cynical after a series of burned out relationships. But dave appears to be the opposite. He's never been in a relationship so he idealizes girls as either perfect or ugly, 10 or 0. He doesn't have a base of experience to draw from and he's become increasingly frightened as time passes. It's time for him to get that first one under his belt.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've criticized a bunch of guys on here for being too cynical after a series of burned out relationships. But dave appears to be the opposite. He's never been in a relationship so he idealizes girls as either perfect or ugly, 10 or 0. He doesn't have a base of experience to draw from and he's become increasingly frightened as time passes. It's time for him to get that first one under his belt.
I appreciate that criticism. I crush goals but had my guards up not LIVING.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Guys, chill. It won't matter in the end as Dave will not do anything positive, find multiple excuses and continue to whine about why he can't have a "10" Arminian woman who will never age and will have all his imaginary children and still have the body of an 18 year old virgin. Just sit back and watch the melodrama unfold.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Did bigdave17 get and apply the guidance he needed or is that never the point of these?
He always gets it so yes
He rarely applies it though.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
We’ve all been encouraging Dave to work his way up, he wants perfect right now. He’s a lost guy.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
We’ve all been encouraging Dave to work his way up, he wants perfect right now. He’s a lost guy.
I've had experience with women who weren't in my league. It really doesn't help me at all. They've all been crazy over me

but again, I had a decent opportunity with somebody in my league on sunday and we got along great. It's not like I'm socially awkward or unprepared to handle myself with a beautiful woman. I just don't ever get any opportunities with anybody decent

I saw this very hot Korean chick at my gym with thick ass and legs for days and days today, good god I wanted to jump all over her. I just dunno wtf to say to get her interested in me. I feel like I'm annoying her
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I'm prepared to handle myself in any kind of real/natural opportunity

cold approaching a random stranger who has headphones on at a gym is incredibly awkward
Then cold approach someone who isn't wearing headphones?

Or do it until it stops being awkward? (This takes less than a day honestly)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
How are you top car salesman in the U.S with behaviour like this? Mild autism perhaps?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I saw this very hot Korean chick at my gym with thick ass and legs for days and days today, good god I wanted to jump all over her. I just dunno wtf to say to get her interested in me. I feel like I'm annoying her
Is she giving your eye contact or IOIs? Why do you feel like you are annoying her -- hot women have b1tch shields and do sh1t tests. You have to expect to feel that way because she probably gets hit on all the time. If she was an ugly girl then you'd feel welcome, right? The girls you don't want are nice to you. You have to apply game with her. You have skills to game right?

Try the 3 second rule. Give yourself 3 seconds to talk to a hot girl. Do not think, just say anything....like "Hey, I noticed something about you.....", she may say what? Then think of something.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
my sister said she asked if i got home okay and that I was a great guy

I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?
I think my advice is generally spot on. The last part of the above sentence is reinforcement that some people just refuse to accept they have flaws and fail to change. You have learned nothing while being on this forum. As proof of that, you have not progressed at all, even with solid advice given to you again and again.

I dont want a woman to fall in love with me. I want a woman to submit to me. The only submit when they respect you and they will never love you if they dont respect you.

I am out on advice for you from here on out. Good luck.

Deuces.
 
Top