"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I have really big depression

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
its related to my poor lifestyle and coffee addiction and also other mental issues

it makes me feel weird

Like not a part of this world anymore, more like a ghost
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
Do you wear a white bedsheet over your head with 2 eye holes cut out when you go outside?? Asking for a friend.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
its related to my poor lifestyle and coffee addiction and also other mental issues

it makes me feel weird

Like not a part of this world anymore, more like a ghost
Do you have a job? What is your typical day like?
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
its related to my poor lifestyle and coffee addiction and also other mental issues

it makes me feel weird

Like not a part of this world anymore, more like a ghost
If you believe or know you have or have had COVID-19, go see a doctor.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Admitting your coffee addiction is the first step.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
its related to my poor lifestyle and coffee addiction and also other mental issues

it makes me feel weird

Like not a part of this world anymore, more like a ghost
There are two types of depression, chemical and situational. Chemical may only be fixed with treatment. Situational is causes by factors in life and there can be many. Big things can cause it that you may not be able to control such as breakups, job loss, family problems, finances, legal issues, etc. Temporary medication may be the only way to fix it. But you may also be able to have control of it with things like diet, exercise, and general control of your day and life. That may mean making some adjustments to get yourself to a better place. Sometimes those adjustments are simple like eating better or working out more. Other times it’s big stuff like getting a new job or moving to a new city. You have to be honest with yourself on exactly what the root cause is she be willing to face it head on like a boss.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
There are many natural remedies for bouts of depression. I would suggest that you get a chemical test, can't remember the name, to see if it is biological or psychological.

If you're levels are mostly normal or "within range", then try the following...

1. Remember that men go through stages as they create, work, then reach goals. Once certain goals have been obtained, there may be a temporary setback in psychological health while you aimlessly search for a new target. This is totally normal and may last days or weeks. Once you get into months, you should go to number 2...

2. Do you have a purpose in life right now? Some sort of goal you are moving towards? I think most depression is a result of men (and women) not having a real direction in life. Another possibility is that your purpose is not something you are really passionate about

3. Physical and strenuous exercise helps release some of those neurotransmitters that are incredibly healthy for your mental health. Some would argue that exercise helps your mind more than your body.

4. Diet plays an enormous role in your mental health. The massive amount of sugar in our diets causes significant sugar spikes, which keeps your mind in constant disarray. Try cutting out all carbs and see if that helps.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,134
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Guys, I had a huge realization a few days ago when there was a hurricane/ flood warnings in my area and it cut off my power in my house.

I was basically without air conditioning, no internet, no fresh food from my fridge so I had to eat canned food for a few days. I thought I wasgoing to be miserable, but I actually felt refresh the whole time. It got me off Social media which is somewhat of an addiction for me. It made me lay off the trivial stuff of life for a few days. I was somewhat of a Monk.

I think what makes the monks and ascetics so happy is simplicity. Air Condition, phones, laptops, junk food and social media usage can really complicate our lives sometimes. It made me to conclude that we as human beings are made to live simply not overload on stimulants. One of the happiest times in my life when I was a teenager constantly playing basketball with my friends instead of dabbling with technology.

I've been researching a lot about vaccines lately, and I trust the natural herbal medicine from The Earth more than a formulated flu shot any day.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
Actually surprised he's still allowed to hang around. Literally contributes zero but a couple of LOLs and WTFs here and there.
I mean the board apparently always needs a token troll and currently he is filling the role.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Not anymore. We're currently accepting applications.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top