Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have really big depression

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
its related to my poor lifestyle and coffee addiction and also other mental issues

it makes me feel weird

Like not a part of this world anymore, more like a ghost

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you wear a white bedsheet over your head with 2 eye holes cut out when you go outside?? Asking for a friend.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its related to my poor lifestyle and coffee addiction and also other mental issues

it makes me feel weird

Do you have a job? What is your typical day like?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it makes me feel weird

If you believe or know you have or have had COVID-19, go see a doctor.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admitting your coffee addiction is the first step.

logicallefty

Reaction score

it makes me feel weird

There are two types of depression, chemical and situational. Chemical may only be fixed with treatment. Situational is causes by factors in life and there can be many. Big things can cause it that you may not be able to control such as breakups, job loss, family problems, finances, legal issues, etc. Temporary medication may be the only way to fix it. But you may also be able to have control of it with things like diet, exercise, and general control of your day and life. That may mean making some adjustments to get yourself to a better place. Sometimes those adjustments are simple like eating better or working out more. Other times it’s big stuff like getting a new job or moving to a new city. You have to be honest with yourself on exactly what the root cause is she be willing to face it head on like a boss.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many natural remedies for bouts of depression. I would suggest that you get a chemical test, can't remember the name, to see if it is biological or psychological.

If you're levels are mostly normal or "within range", then try the following...

1. Remember that men go through stages as they create, work, then reach goals. Once certain goals have been obtained, there may be a temporary setback in psychological health while you aimlessly search for a new target. This is totally normal and may last days or weeks. Once you get into months, you should go to number 2...

2. Do you have a purpose in life right now? Some sort of goal you are moving towards? I think most depression is a result of men (and women) not having a real direction in life. Another possibility is that your purpose is not something you are really passionate about

3. Physical and strenuous exercise helps release some of those neurotransmitters that are incredibly healthy for your mental health. Some would argue that exercise helps your mind more than your body.

4. Diet plays an enormous role in your mental health. The massive amount of sugar in our diets causes significant sugar spikes, which keeps your mind in constant disarray. Try cutting out all carbs and see if that helps.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I had a huge realization a few days ago when there was a hurricane/ flood warnings in my area and it cut off my power in my house.

I was basically without air conditioning, no internet, no fresh food from my fridge so I had to eat canned food for a few days. I thought I wasgoing to be miserable, but I actually felt refresh the whole time. It got me off Social media which is somewhat of an addiction for me. It made me lay off the trivial stuff of life for a few days. I was somewhat of a Monk.

I think what makes the monks and ascetics so happy is simplicity. Air Condition, phones, laptops, junk food and social media usage can really complicate our lives sometimes. It made me to conclude that we as human beings are made to live simply not overload on stimulants. One of the happiest times in my life when I was a teenager constantly playing basketball with my friends instead of dabbling with technology.

I've been researching a lot about vaccines lately, and I trust the natural herbal medicine from The Earth more than a formulated flu shot any day.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually surprised he's still allowed to hang around. Literally contributes zero but a couple of LOLs and WTFs here and there.
I mean the board apparently always needs a token troll and currently he is filling the role.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not anymore. We're currently accepting applications.