Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Then he should take off his skirt, put down his purse and man up a little bit. Or stop dating women if this bothers him that much.@marmel75 doesn't mean hes a troll.because he told someone who acted like a b1tch he was a b1tch glassguy shouldnt of responded. He was hurt by her flaking.
In my best Donald Trump voice:@glassgirl you be butthurt lol it must of been a big deal for you to respond with that.. @Glassguy be butthurt lol
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
If you play your cards right, you'll never get a flake. I firmly believe that. A flake always means you did something wrong. Getting flaked on is terrible.
I think your lithium is low lol.I also take lithium for bipolar disorder, smoke cigarettes, and don't work out.
I said some stupid things. I'm thinking about apoligizing to her for what I said
She still hasn't responded and I can't stop thinking about it. I have a job interview at 1:30 and I can't even get myself in the shower. I just keep reading Doc Love articles. I'm so sick over this. It's all my fault
How do I sound like a homo? I'm pursuing a heterosexual relationship and not having any luck with it
You are the last person on this forum that should be ridiculing others or trying to actually give advice to others concerning women. You contradict yourself over and over. You have so much to learn yet you are a know it all troll.She is likely to flake anyway. I would rather just not get rejected.
I think your lithium is low lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
If a woman actually does p!ss me off, I typically do not respond back to her. However I dont get upset easily as I am a chill person.@Glassguy ok so your telling me no matter how good looking, wealthy, high status, etc: you can still get flaked on? Because i consider myself high value also.. so do alot of females etc: dont worry i was kinda p1ssed off at my hb9 flaking too. Only for about a hour or so. But i couldnt respond to her maybe my ego got in the way? Am i correct?
If you didnt chase and feel good about how you handled it (meaning it didnt harm your self esteem) then I think you handled it well.@Glassguy so i made the correct decision not replying to the girl that flaked on me?
Never had her. It was a matter of the OP not being in first place. OP could only be beta or useless to the girl. Only reason the girl reached out to him was because Tyrone was with half the Golden State cheerleaders, I was with 2 of them (fun threesome BTW), and Chang had some too. And Chad. Hiroshi jumped in too.You lost her at "or my house"
I didn’t bother reading your thread beyong this point. This right here quoted is red flag, add it to your list. Baby, expensive restaurant and then a ride on my yaht. And ghost her ass. Women asking these questions are not interested in meeting you.Her: Where would you take me?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The absolute best solution is to take measures to avoid flaking. Demonstration of higher value is the best way to achieve this. A demonstration of higher value is subjective. What is high value for one woman is not high value for another.My alternative solution is don't get flaked on in the first place. If you are a man of value who knows how to make a relationship work, no woman will ever flake on you. I'm always fazed by flakes because I'm aware that a flake means the death of a unique opportunity.
Some of flaking is tied into the methods used to meet women.Higher rates of flakiness with OLD, in my opinion.
Also, never accept anything less than definite plans.
Men do not have the information about how a woman behaves with her friends. It's a great unknown. She might act the same way towards her friends. I agree that it would be good information to know.A lot of guys hate when women flake on them, myself included but the funny thing is the same women who flake on guys also flake on their female friends. I know a few women who all have “flakey” friends. Can’t count on them to show up to anything they tell me. It’s usually the really hot ones. These people have no integrity and should be dealt with accordingly.
I consider this a wise perspective for a hiring manager. A lot of company go out of their way to get non-white males hired. In my experience as a white collar worker, I have seen demonstrations of preference being given to female and non-white candidates. I've lost out on jobs to non-white females regularly, even when I was more qualified. I'm not even 40 yet.And this is y I try and hire middle aged men for any job I really need to get done
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.