"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Thinking of flaking on this girl

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
So I got her number on Thursday of last week and texted her this past Monday. I asked her out for Thursday and she said she would let me know on Wednesday so I withdrew the offer. The girl then suggested Sunday night and I told her I would pick her up around 6 to take her to this Mexican restaurant/bar. She agrees and then a day later she asks me if I want to go to a movie instead. I then ask her what movie she wants to see and she tells me one that is only playing at 10:40 PM on Sunday.

The date is set for me to pick her up at 10:15 on Sunday to go to the movies but I have several reasons why I think I should back out of this. One, I already showed her that I am unassertive by allowing her to change the plans. Two, a movie first date is just a bad idea because most of the date you are watching a movie and not talking. And three, she is likely to flake herself because she is "tired."

I am autistic and I have a low IQ so she likely tried to change the plans to either go to the movies for free or give herself an easy opportunity to flake. People say I am a good looking guy so likely what happens with these girls is that they are attracted initially but become turned off by my weird behavior gradually. I also struggle with confidence and self-esteem issues so that likely shows in my actions as well.

So who agrees with me about cancelling and maintaining the upper hand?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Don't cancel just because you want to "maintain the upper hand". That's your ego talking. That's what females do. If you're going to cancel, do it IF you actually have a valid reason.

Your username suggests you definitely shouldn't cancel.
Aren't the reasons I listed valid? She is likely to flake anyway. I would rather just not get rejected.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Reasons your points are invalid and why you are overthinking this ..

She wants to hang out at 10:40 at night, she is probably down to f#ck

Movies are great for getting her warmed up, put your arm around her, rub her thigh.

You are driving, so it will be easy to come up with a reason to “stop by your house” after the movie.


It’s nothing wrong with compromising on an outing, maybe she doesn’t like bar settings ..

If this were me this would be an easy lay ..
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Reasons your points are invalid and why you are overthinking this ..

She wants to hang out at 10:40 at night, she is probably down to f#ck

Movies are great for getting her warmed up, put your arm around her, rub her thigh.

You are driving, so it will be easy to come up with a reason to “stop by your house” after the movie.


It’s nothing wrong with compromising on an outing, maybe she doesn’t like bar settings ..

If this were me this would be an easy lay ..
You make good points
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Dude plz do flake on her. Let you know is sht, and then suggesting something else........ dude, it's too much sht test, fck that sht. She dont' like you. Next.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Dude plz do flake on her. Let you know is sht, and then suggesting something else........ dude, it's too much sht test, fck that sht. She dont' like you. Next.
Maybe you are right. I'll let her flake so I could let her know how much of a deceiving b1tch she is. Girls don't like me and they're all bad people because they lead guys on. I will never bother with another girl again.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
You don't hate women. You hate yourself. You need to love yourself first and foremost. It's not about women. It never was. It's about you.

Take action and improve your yourself.
I can't improve myself. I'm disabled and I'm gonna tell this b1tch off when she flakes
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I shouldn't have even bothered. She ruined my whole weekend. I was much happier when I told myself I wasn't gonna try anymore. I hate her
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
You lost as soon as she tried changing the venue. Woman follows, you lead, at least in the beginning stages. She has shown that she is difficult, more of that to come if you stay. Next.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
You lost as soon as she tried changing the venue. Woman follows, you lead, at least in the beginning stages. She has shown that she is difficult, more of that to come if you stay. Next.
I know she's a b1tch like all of them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm 27. Ok WOMEN whatever. I hate women and I'm gonna make sure this b1tch who thinks she can call the shots and then reject me knows I am pissed off.
Ignore her. Letting her know of your frustration makes you look weak. Plus its seeking a sort of validation or acknowledgement. Talk to females who like you.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Ignore her. Letting her know of your frustration makes you look weak. Plus its seeking a sort of validation or acknowledgement. Talk to females who like you.
I don't want to talk to other females. I am done with them. Any man who is ever rejected by a woman is a fvcking loser. So I am a fvcking loser. But I want these fvcking cvnts, these miserable disgusting creatures who think they can walk all over me to know I'm not gonna be some chump who is just gonna say nothing. I'm already a loser for getting rejected. I can't dig myself a deeper hole.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top