Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got flaked on.........and its no big deal

Glassguy

Reaction score
Boredandlonely is a fitting username. Mine should be Constant4chickrotation.

Boredandlonely was right in that he sounds insane and butthurt in his posts on here.

Troll!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with these cynical fellas is that they are still virgins and are merely posting hypothetical situations or idealistic thoughts to a situation.

Their idealism will change when reality kicks in after they have actually gone on dates.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 doesn't mean hes a troll.because he told someone who acted like a b1tch he was a b1tch glassguy shouldnt of responded. He was hurt by her flaking.
Then he should take off his skirt, put down his purse and man up a little bit. Or stop dating women if this bothers him that much.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chalk it up to the game. Everyone gets flaked on. That's why I have plates, drop one pick up another. Rinse and repeat.

No one has a 100% success rate, including the immortal leo DiCaprio.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@glassgirl you be butthurt lol it must of been a big deal for you to respond with that.. @Glassguy be butthurt lol
In my best Donald Trump voice:

WRONG! WRONG! YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG!

You must have not been able to process my original post. Anti butthurt was the message. You've been around here since 2015 and you havent grasped my concept in dealing with women yet?

I dont get butthurt.......ever. Thats not to say I dont get p!ssed on occasion but I have enough sense to keep my fingers off my phone and go find something (or someone) else to do if a woman p!sses me off. And if I do get p!ssed, its for 5 minutes and its gone. I am definitely not one of these guys who walk around holding grudges against women because I understand how ANY woman can act.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you play your cards right, you'll never get a flake. I firmly believe that. A flake always means you did something wrong. Getting flaked on is terrible.
I also take lithium for bipolar disorder, smoke cigarettes, and don't work out.
I think your lithium is low lol.

I said some stupid things. I'm thinking about apoligizing to her for what I said

She still hasn't responded and I can't stop thinking about it. I have a job interview at 1:30 and I can't even get myself in the shower. I just keep reading Doc Love articles. I'm so sick over this. It's all my fault

How do I sound like a homo? I'm pursuing a heterosexual relationship and not having any luck with it
She is likely to flake anyway. I would rather just not get rejected.
You are the last person on this forum that should be ridiculing others or trying to actually give advice to others concerning women. You contradict yourself over and over. You have so much to learn yet you are a know it all troll.

Make sure you keep an eye on that lithium. It seems to be low all the time when you are posting things on here.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy ok so your telling me no matter how good looking, wealthy, high status, etc: you can still get flaked on? Because i consider myself high value also.. so do alot of females etc: dont worry i was kinda p1ssed off at my hb9 flaking too. Only for about a hour or so. But i couldnt respond to her maybe my ego got in the way? Am i correct?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who mentioned the one strike rule is on the money. OP, the first time this chick "didn't get that drink" with you, you should have deleted her number and dropped her. Or, at least she has to do all the work now to get your time.

Running the play by play on what you typed and what I would have done:

So anyways, I took the bait on the "we never got together for that drink". So I responded back with:
Me: Well thats a bummer. At least we tried a year ago
Her: We tried? Thats it?
Me: Maybe we will have to make up that drink offer soon (This gives her the power here. I would have just responded with something playful, like "Didn't know I'd have to rewrite war and peace just to get princess "insert her name here" out of her castle.")
Her: Where would you take me? (Big red flag she is looking for attention/validation, would've cut the conversation right here)
Me: Either such and such place or my house......no driving that way (No need to answer her disrespectful response directly, makes you look bad)
Her: Well I am not the stay over type if that is what you're referring to....maybe this is why we didnt get that drink before (Would she say this if she was talking to #1 on her list?)
Me: I wasnt referring to come over for a booty call. (Again validating her disrespect)
Her: Well it would be cool if you took me out on a real date (She is asking for a date after all this BS???)
Me: I am going to such and such place Saturday evening. They have live music at 9. Let me know if you can get free (You still offer to see her after all her BS. She sensed this and probably laughed).
Her: Ok sounds good. I should be able to go Saturday evening. (I "should be able" is an almost certain flake off the bat)
Me: See you then (should not have responded after her should be able to BS.)

Let's run this interaction back with some hypothetical responses:

Me: Well thats a bummer. At least we tried a year ago
Her: We tried? Thats it?
Me: Didn't know I'd have to rewrite war and peace just to get princess "insert her name here" out of her castle.
Her: Haha, not fair. It was you who stopped texting after all.
Me: Fair enough, I guess I was just too busy at the time, things came up. Anyway, if you have some time to head out for that drink, let me know and we'll try to make it happen this time.
Her: Will do! (the ball is entirely in her court and you have the power now).

Just my two cents.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn’t matter how high value you perceive yourself - everyone will get flaked on, it’s part of the game. Weeds out the bad eggs from the start, if you ask me.

Too many women in the world to waste too much time on any woman with low interest. Flaking = less than 50% interest.

Higher rates of flakiness with OLD, in my opinion.

Apply the Brad Pitt rule - who cares. Their loss.

Also, never accept anything less than definite plans.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy ok so your telling me no matter how good looking, wealthy, high status, etc: you can still get flaked on? Because i consider myself high value also.. so do alot of females etc: dont worry i was kinda p1ssed off at my hb9 flaking too. Only for about a hour or so. But i couldnt respond to her maybe my ego got in the way? Am i correct?
If a woman actually does p!ss me off, I typically do not respond back to her. However I dont get upset easily as I am a chill person.

Silence and distance at that point.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You lost her at "or my house"
Never had her. It was a matter of the OP not being in first place. OP could only be beta or useless to the girl. Only reason the girl reached out to him was because Tyrone was with half the Golden State cheerleaders, I was with 2 of them (fun threesome BTW), and Chang had some too. And Chad. Hiroshi jumped in too.

The flake is after free attention and validation because those above guys were unavailable.

OP, for what it's worth, when she said "should be able to", I would have withdrawn the offer. Say that it seems she has a lot going on right now and you're going to meet/make plans with some friends at a different venue.

Use this anytime you get a vague answer i.e. maybe, I'll let you know, etc. Only yes or no.

Anything other than a yes with actions to back it up is a no.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, realize what a flake is. It is a massive disrespect, counter offer or not. When there is counter offer you are not important or some emergency bullsht. But otherwise, it means fck you ugly not interesting bastard.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
All about abundance mentality, a man should always have other girls in his rotation.

Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chicks will never want to fück you. Your job is to never give a fück.

I had one completely ghost me after texting "YES! I'll DEFINITELY be there! :-D" to my offer to meet at a bar. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about a woman's mindset, nothing ever will.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My alternative solution is don't get flaked on in the first place. If you are a man of value who knows how to make a relationship work, no woman will ever flake on you. I'm always fazed by flakes because I'm aware that a flake means the death of a unique opportunity.
The absolute best solution is to take measures to avoid flaking. Demonstration of higher value is the best way to achieve this. A demonstration of higher value is subjective. What is high value for one woman is not high value for another.

Demonstrating higher value is the best way to reduce the percentage of interactions with early stage flakes, but it is impossible to eliminate all flakes. I think most guys would be happy reducing their flake percentages.

On apps, DHV can be displayed from picture selection. Pictures of nice muscles and solid ab definition will help a lot. Lifestyle markers of affluence are usually good. If real life cold approaching is used, one's persona and vibe will have to carry it.

Higher rates of flakiness with OLD, in my opinion.

Also, never accept anything less than definite plans.
Some of flaking is tied into the methods used to meet women.

If a man is using apps to meet women, there is no interpersonal investment in the interaction on the woman's part and the potential for flaking is higher. With cold approaching, there is still a decent amount of flaking that occurs, but it is a little reduced from apps, where she really has nothing to go on other than interactions behind an electronic screen. When meeting women via social circle, you're usually bound to get more humane treatment, simply because there will be some social consequences for her being rude. She doesn't want to deal with the blowback from her social circle. When a woman flakes or treats a man poorly from an app interaction or a cold approach interaction, her social circle is not informed of her bad behavior.

In a cold approach, I get a woman to agree to definite plans first, then collect contact information.

A lot of guys hate when women flake on them, myself included but the funny thing is the same women who flake on guys also flake on their female friends. I know a few women who all have “flakey” friends. Can’t count on them to show up to anything they tell me. It’s usually the really hot ones. These people have no integrity and should be dealt with accordingly.
Men do not have the information about how a woman behaves with her friends. It's a great unknown. She might act the same way towards her friends. I agree that it would be good information to know.

And this is y I try and hire middle aged men for any job I really need to get done
I consider this a wise perspective for a hiring manager. A lot of company go out of their way to get non-white males hired. In my experience as a white collar worker, I have seen demonstrations of preference being given to female and non-white candidates. I've lost out on jobs to non-white females regularly, even when I was more qualified. I'm not even 40 yet.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue I see is a time wasn't agreed on when the date was agreed on. I don't agree on same day dates, usually too busy, so don't expect that from the women I see and don't offer such stuff. I typically pitch a date at least a couple days out, then an hour so before the date text something like 'finishing up some work then I'll be omw'. Her response determines if I need to start sparking up plan b. And it's one strike, time is money.

Imo getting upset or frustrated makes no sense. People make inaccurate assumptions about me all the time, why should that upset me? Giving it attention only validates it. If I believe it's incorrect, why would I validate it?