"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I fvcked a bush-pig

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
If she's got a nice figure, she can't be
all that bad. Can she? Anyway, this gal sounds like she's got alot of problems - just tell her you're not that interested in her (you were drunk the night before) but you appreciate her interest.
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
I can't believe I missed this one. This is probably one of the funniest stories in here I've ever come across.



Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Wrap a flag around her face, and do it for your country. ;)
Awesome!


:D :D :D
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Classic!

quote:Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Wrap a flag around her face, and do it for your country.

This one is going into my personal notebook where i keep only the BEST comments, tips, etc... nice 1:p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
ewww man....been there done that got the painful yet somewhat hilarious memories to prove it.

Eh, chalk it up to experience bro. Heeheheheh
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
There's always "Face down, ass up"


Wrap a flag around her face, and do it for your country.
Absolutely classic. Now every time I see a really ugly chick I'll have the national anthem stuck in my head!
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
This is one of the funniest stories (and replies) I've ever read! :D


The most horrifying thing I've experienced is that I HAD to sleep next to UG 2 that was snoring a little. She is a good friend of my step sister, so I don't want to hurt her at any level...

I sneaked to sleep on those leather TV armchairs later though.


I also can't believe how desperate guys we have here...
"I would keep her as a fvckbuddy"
"I would go for it." etc.

Come on! she's a butt ugly biatch who has slept with over 60 guys!! :eek:
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Wow, way to ressurect a dead thread guys.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Wow, way to ressurect a dead thread guys.
*bow*
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
F**king Aztec...stop bumping threads from last year. Turn your computer off for 5 minutes (I know you've probably never done this before so just click Start->Turn Off Computer->Shut down) and GET A F**KING LIFE!!
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
Originally posted by squirrels
F**king Aztec...stop bumping threads from last year. Turn your computer off for 5 minutes (I know you've probably never done this before so just click Start->Turn Off Computer->Shut down) and GET A F**KING LIFE!!
This comes from a man with 3024 posts:D
 
Top