Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I fvcked a bush-pig

Reaction score
fvck what have I done! Last night I was at a buddies 20th b'day party and there was this chick with a real good body, but a face that look liked it got ran over with a steamroller:eek:

Any she was real desparate and she asked me if I "have a girlfriend" I said no, the she lunged at me and frenched me. Fvck I was totally shyt faced and I just smoked a spilf bout 1 hr beforehand. My vision was screwed!

Anyway I see her today and she is a complete BUSHPIG!!!! She's like the female form of elephant man! No JOKE! she is an absolute UG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Shouldn't have given her my number. she called me and she said she's fvcked like 60 guys since she was 13 and her first time was getting banged by 2 dudes in the public toilets, she was a willing participant..... SLVT!

Bad thing is she knows some of my mates from work but I don't want them to know because she looks like a 2 dollar crack *****e. How do I get her to stop showing iterest in me and get her to not tell my pals? If other chicks found out I fvcked this grotesque piece of a*se I'd never get any good pvssy. HELP!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Eh...5 magic words that make anything OK:

"F**k it, I was drunk." Or in your case, "high."

If you feel/act all embarassed about it, then it WILL hurt you in the long run. Own up to your mistakes. I'm not saying brag about it, but if anyone asks you if you did it, nod, laugh to yourself, and say the magic five words. You'll feel better.

And next time go easy on the weed. ;)

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC her man! Call her billion times and get all sorry that you treated her like less than a lady! and that you won't let it happen again........tell her you've let yourself down man.

Reaction score
Tell her you're not attracted to her anymore. Make up something if you have to.

Personally, I'd keep her as a **** buddy. If she's ****able while high, go **** her again while high. I mean, maybe she's ugly, but you must have found her attractive at some level to have ****ed her in the first place.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrap a flag around her face, and do it for your country. ;)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what you get for abusing drugs.

Anyways, as someone else said above, AFC her.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pepe Le Pew
AFC her man! Call her billion times and get all sorry that you treated her like less than a lady! and that you won't let it happen again........tell her you've let yourself down man.
way too much effort involved in doing this... although it does work wonders.

if you wanna get rid of a chick just stop talking to her. they might call a few times but they won't continue to call if you are "too busy right now" a few times. you don't have to hurt her feelings or anything because obviously it was you who fvcked up. and from the sounds of it shes a little hoe so i hope you wrapped your tool:p

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT AFC this girl by any means! AFC-ness will not turn off an aggressive desperate girl. This is one of those exceptions to the rule. You can't expect to use the old AFC card whenever you want to turn a girl off. You screwed yourself, I'm sorry for you, but you're going to have to just run from this girl like the wind and hope that she finds some other guy to haunt, which she likely will.

joe21000

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
fvck what have I done! Last night I was at a buddies 20th b'day party and there was this chick with a real good body, but a face that look liked it got ran over with a steamroller:eek:

Any she was real desparate and she asked me if I "have a girlfriend" I said no, the she lunged at me and frenched me. Fvck I was totally shyt faced and I just smoked a spilf bout 1 hr beforehand. My vision was screwed!

Anyway I see her today and she is a complete BUSHPIG!!!! She's like the female form of elephant man! No JOKE! she is an absolute UG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Shouldn't have given her my number. she called me and she said she's fvcked like 60 guys since she was 13 and her first time was getting banged by 2 dudes in the public toilets, she was a willing participant..... SLVT!

Bad thing is she knows some of my mates from work but I don't want them to know because she looks like a 2 dollar crack *****e. How do I get her to stop showing iterest in me and get her to not tell my pals? If other chicks found out I fvcked this grotesque piece of a*se I'd never get any good pvssy. HELP!
Who cares what your friends think, don't brag about your "conquest". If this is someone at work that's a tough problem. Those things usually don't work out, and you can miss out on opportunities at your job. As far as her telling the other people, you're screwed, half the town has already been with her. And let that be a lesson to you. Time to move to a new town. No more "spilf" smoking around bushpigs. Now is the time to put as much distance between you and her. Get out while you can!! Cut your losses!!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

stop trying to make excuses.

look mate theres nothing wrong with phucking the odd warpig, weve all done it, embrace the ug moment, feel proud and move on, and when such and such says did you bang that warpig, you say "YOU BET I DID"

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was that ugly you should have double bagged her. Put a bag around your head just in case her bag falls off. LOL

Join the gang dude, I along with others been down the same road at one point. Look at the bright side, at least it wasnt a fat chick. hahaha!!!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butterface.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone's done it, you're nothing special ;)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I remember this one time, I woke up naked beside this butt ugly troll, so I said to myself, if I banged her last night, might as well do it one more time so I can at least remember it.

Remember the joke.....Moped and ugly women are both fun to ride until you get caught.

Bakey

Don Juan
Reaction score

she said she's fvcked like 60 guys since she was 13 and her first time was getting banged by 2 dudes in the public toilets, she was a willing participant
Dude, 60 other guys ****ed her and they're fine.....unless she did give em all aids.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go with the anal on her.

Step A)If she isn't down, just tell her she's not what your looking for, than maybe she'll go for it.
Than if she does, try and pull it out of her craphole and putting it into her mouth. If she isn't down, repeat step A.

If she is down, next pee in her ***** when it gets dry. If that doesn't turn her off, pee in her crapper. If that doesn't turn her off, you'll have to use the last resort.

When she's giving you head, grab tight on to her head and empty your bladder with gut wrenching force....that should do the trick.:eek: :eek:

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Call her a lot
  • Buy her lots of roses
  • If she says you did something wrong, say 1000 times "I'm sorry"
  • Talk about future plans such as marriage, a house, children, etc.
  • Talk about "she's the one"

She will run away from you in no time.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

NO DON'T LISTEN!!!

You might actually end up marrying her and have little Mr.Hash babies running around with pimp canes!!

Bad idea :eek: