I feel the need to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently I'm 'infracted' so I guess the time I spend there is over? Ah well. Love (Shack) has abandoned me again.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Also, what's the big deal about one of your own exposing you. I mean if you're so sure and proud of your message, why worry about them knowing who you are?
It's not a big deal, there's no worry per se, but the fact is since some of us were "exposed", our threads were deleted. How can we get any advise across if it just gets deleted?

Also, once our usernames got flagged, there's now an instant shield of negativity associated with our usernames, ie being a troll. So, any further posts by us will instantly be pounced upon in a negative way.

Furthermore, in all fairness Hombre, your advise may be one of the posters on loveshack I agreed with, however I don't know your username on loveshack, so I'll never know.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the Hell happened?

Somebody fill me in . please

Thanks

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
.... once our usernames got flagged....

I messaged the staff, so if there's any objectivity there I'll be back, othrwise it will be either a sockpuppet or they will have to stay a pink-only zone.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
What the Hell happened?

Somebody fill me in . please

Thanks
:crackup:

The locked loveshack thread in anything else has a lot of it.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I messaged the staff, so if there's any objectivity there I'll be back, othrwise it will be either a sockpuppet or they will have to stay a pink-only zone.
Well, I won't go back. To be honest, sosuave is the only internet forum I participate in. I try to not spend to much time on the internet, unless researching something. I think, for me, the biggest thing I learned is how proud I am of the camaraderie and teamwork that was involved here. If I can contribute advise, or seek advise, it will be here, on sosuave.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KontrollerX said:
"Why did you feel you had anything to prove over there?"

It wasn't about proving anything so much as it was about being a philanthropy mission to save people from the horrible advice that is all over your site.
Colonel KontrollerX is right.

Hombre, we appreciate your input (no matter how we disagree) and want you to share your own unique perspective.

What happened in the past is dead. Let it remain dead.

Part of maturity is knowing when to fight the good fight and when to admonish your adversities.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Colonel KontrollerX is right.

Hombre, we appreciate your input (no matter how we disagree) and want you to share your own unique perspective.

What happened in the past is dead. Let it remain dead.

Part of maturity is knowing when to fight the good fight and when to admonish your adversities.
When to "admonish your adversities?" Whaaa? Okie, dokie.

As for the rest, I can drop it.

Mr. Positive, I have no doubt you'd agree with my advice. I will not reveal my identity though.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Mr. Positive, I have no doubt you'd agree with my advice. I will not reveal my identity though.
:) OK Hombre, I don't blame you. Welcome to sosuave by the way!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Well, I won't go back.
Well I think KX might have ruined a few perfectly good panties over there. Funny how the whiff of some testosterone can stir up the ladies. lol.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Well I think KX might have ruined a few perfectly good panties over there. Funny how the whiff of some testosterone can stir up the ladies. lol.
Actually, not really. The buzz is that they're glad he's gone. Takes a lot more than that to stir the LS ladies up.;) Except maybe Lizzie. She's wet for KX. But then, she's wet for any man for the right price.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a buzz about something they don't care about and didn't bother them? lol.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
There's a buzz about something they don't care about and didn't bother them? lol.
Yep...kinda ironic huh? Kinda like the "buzz" around here about going into battle and "teaching" the pink site about things, right? Gathering the troops and all, don't ya know.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
touche.

Well, whatever. This whole thing is about as serious as you want to make it I suppose.

I think it was equally funny and cool. No one died. That's the main thing. A bloodless battle.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
touche.

Well, whatever. This whole thing is about as serious as you want to make it I suppose.

I think it was equally funny and cool. No one died. That's the main thing. A bloodless battle.
Agreed.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Absolutely. You must be a Real Man to recognize that. ;)
By using the term "gay", I sincerely hope you meant the definition of cheery, bright, or pleasant.

Suggesting degrading homosexuals does not make a "real man", IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.