I Dumped My GF Today On Her Birthday

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going ask you again ....................why are you dating so much older women? I told you before, 45-46 years old recently divorced , drinking a lot...............she just want jump back to the carousel.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get credit man, its difficult. If you don't have the ability to walk away you are never in a position to negotiate well in your favor. Even if you somehow cave (not advisable) and get some kind of relationship back with this women, you will have set the bar that you won't be disrespected in such a manner and that you don't need her. Let me break it down for you in bullet format:

-her having autonomy to hang with her friend alone and have a few drinks in my eyes isn't a terrible thing, its good to have separate lives to some extent.
-the friend pushing to ditch you and be just the two of them isn't a huge deal, that's what people do, she has a relationship with her and not you.
-the problem is your gf's behavior, she was disrespectful and basically TOLD you she was dropping you off at home, I wouldn't take that from anyone
-she was treating you like a joke, her level of respect for you is nowhere near where it needs to be to have a functioning relationship regardless of any other traits, its not a red flag its a ****ing red whale staring you in the face
-you had no other play other then to dump her right then, anything else and her level of respect will continue to dwindle along with your happiness

You had no other option. She treated you like a joke, she was verbally smacking you around and even worse was doing it in front of her friend to humiliate you. You want something with someone like that?

A year or two into a LTR relationship I was going to a music festival with some friends in a rough area, my gf jumped in and wanted to go because one of our mutual girl friends was going along with the other 6-7 friends of mine. At some point a massive brawl breaks out and guys being guys myself and my friends are watching from a safe distance, my gf starts acting up and is panicking and starts telling me lets go and wants to break away and go who knows where. I tell her no (better to stay with the group especially considering this group of friends have all been in multiple street fights and its safer to stay with the pack) and she disobeys and goes to start taking off by herself with the other girl consoling. When we are leaving and walking she is lagging alone with the other girl consoling and won't listen to me when I tell her to walk up with me and the group so we can stay together. Eventually I raise my voice and tell her this is why she should have ****ing stayed home, if she was going to come out with all my guy friends then she needs to listen to me if she actually is worried about her safety. She cried, she acted out, all my friends looked at me in suprise and made jokes and a few of them said I went too far. I felt bad and talked to her somewhat but for the rest of the night she was quiet, distant and pissed. I was in control of the relationship and showed a lot of red pill tendencies in the relationship dynamic but still had slight AFC tendencies, was more then willing to walk away if necessary (should have). When we got home that night, after talking she agreed with me that maybe she shouldn't have came out and that I was right and she should have listened, she respected me more because she needed to be put in her place, even though she sulked and cried she realized later that I was also actually looking out for her in a crisis.

I actually felt bad and that I may have overreacted (the guilt trips of women) my friends joked about how I was a huge *******, but I actually gained respect and the guy I respected the most who was a complete natural alpha said that I was completely in the right and that he had never seen any of our friends put a women in her place like that when it was necessary. I gained respect from gf, my friends and myself even though I doubted what I did long after, now I look back and realize why the relationship was good and why it later failed.
Hey man i thank you for you long reply.. some of the points you have made, have really hit home.

I was wondering, how much of her chitty behaviour may have been attributed to the fact that she was a little drunk?

The first outburst that came out of her was during the day, when she was completely sober.

I personally don't think its excusable behaviour, even if she had a few drinks.. nobody was forcing that drink down her.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You are only reeling because you have very few options, or none. When I was down and out over a girl, I would just take a trip to another country with a couple thousand bucks. Not only could I not talk or see that girl again but I was so overloaded with a new experience that my brain went to work right away, overwriting those bad feelings with the need to survive, locate a place to live, food to eat and a hot girl to help me get it all done.

Open world video games also help with that feeling quite a bit because you can lose yourself for awhile and concentrate on something else. Recommend: X Beyond The Frontier. :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today i went back to the gym for the first time in two weeks.. feel a little better after a good workout

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question guys?

How would you feel if your GF arranged a girls holiday abroad right infront of you.. and did not even bother to talk or discuss it with you at all?

Also u know she will be outhere drinking and getting drunk with her friends!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's traveling to h0 around buddy. Sorry to say.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't this entire thread been addressing this?
Lol yes atom.. i just wanted opinions from other guys on here, about how they would feel about there GF arranging a girls holiday, without any kinda discussion about it at all

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So lets be honest here Tic Tac/Fatal Jay/Jaylan

Who runs barter town?

I had my post deleted due to personal insults but yours aren't so I guess that makes you the mole. Here to quash another thread out of some personal butt hurt?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit a nerve there did I. You people are pathetic.
You can repost the main gist of your post without the direct personal attack. That's the part that got it deleted. Clearly against the rules.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update..

I decided to read some of her text messages last night..

There does not seem to be any sense of wrong doing or apology.

Her - You left some of your belongings here, need your adress so can send them back

Her - Why didn't you have the guts to end it to my face the next day, as i was going to end it with you

Her - Did you get home ok?

Her - don't bother then.. good luck with the future

Man i feel chit today.. i feel like spelling out to her exactly what she did wrong..

I wish i had kept my mouth shut, and never had said, i don't fancy staying out too late tonight

Look how much BS has come out of this.. she rang me this morning, i ignored the call

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She calls your manhood into question in BOTH word and deed.

Is this someone who is worthy of you?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Update..

I decided to read some of her text messages last night..

There does not seem to be any sense of wrong doing or apology.

Her - You left some of your belongings here, need your adress so can send them back

Her - Why didn't you have the guts to end it to my face the next day, as i was going to end it with you

Her - Did you get home ok?

Her - don't bother then.. good luck with the future

Man i feel chit today.. i feel like spelling out to her exactly what she did wrong..

I wish i had kept my mouth shut, and never had said, i don't fancy staying out too late tonight

Look how much BS has come out of this.. she rang me this morning, i ignored the call
Be done. Be gone.

Cut the cord and vanish. You are done explaining yourself to a drunk, disrespectful woman.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like spelling out to her exactly what she did wrong..
What does this accomplish?

The woman is 46 years old. If she's treating men like this at her age, then she obviously hasn't learned anything from the other guys who ditched her ass. She won't learn anything from you either.

Women have a way of eroding their emotions to make them feel as if they did absolutely nothing wrong. They tell themselves over and over again that it was YOUR fault, and it doesn't take long for them to believe their own lie.

Dude, this woman treated you like sh1t. You owe her nothing. Spelling out what she did wrong will not fix the problems that happened in the relationship. If anything, it will only make them more apparent. Just let her vent to your silent phone, and she'll eventually run out of steam and leave you alone.

Get up, wipe the footprints off your back, and move on.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANOTHER UPDATE

UPDATE!

She has sent me this text...

Her - Are we going to be adults and talk at some point.. please contact me

Is this her looking for closure, or her looking to try and see if we can fix things??

Keep in mind, few days ago she sent me a text agreeing with the break up, also she wanted my address so she can drop my clothes off for me