Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Dumped My GF Today On Her Birthday

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this accomplish?

The woman is 46 years old. If she's treating men like this at her age, then she obviously hasn't learned anything from the other guys who ditched her ass. She won't learn anything from you either.

Women have a way of eroding their emotions to make them feel as if they did absolutely nothing wrong. They tell themselves over and over again that it was YOUR fault, and it doesn't take long for them to believe their own lie.

Dude, this woman treated you like sh1t. You owe her nothing. Spelling out what she did wrong will not fix the problems that happened in the relationship. If anything, it will only make them more apparent. Just let her vent to your silent phone, and she'll eventually run out of steam and leave you alone.

Get up, wipe the footprints off your back, and move on.
Agreed. Women want to draw you back in so the blame can solely lie on you. Most of
ANOTHER UPDATE

UPDATE!

She has sent me this text...

Her - Are we going to be adults and talk at some point.. please contact me

Is this her looking for closure, or her looking to try and see if we can fix things??

Keep in mind, few days ago she sent me a text agreeing with the break up, also she wanted my address so she can drop my clothes off for me
This is her looking to shift blame for the breakup on you. Women know that men most of the time blame themselves for the things that went wrong. Dont reward her bad behaviour with any of your attention. Continue no contact. She is at fault and knows it. What she is counting on is sucking you back in so she can shift blame. Dont entertain her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has also sent me this message..

I AM ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I SAY.. NOT FOR WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

My guess is she is trying to say, that i misunderstood what she meant
True. She is only responsible for what she says. When she says rude and disrespectful things then she belongs at the curb with rhe rest of the trash. Remember her getting dumped was her own fault. Never reward bad behavior.

Muscle brain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations!
You were never her priority..
Girls who are going to clubs and Bars are looking for the "D" and not just for having Drinks
She was looking for better options.
Welldone she will remember you and you will stick in her head for the next years...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys.. man i felt so insulted when i heard her voice mail messages..

My sister is a higher earner then my brother in law, and they help each other out financially.. i don't think my sister has ever rubbed this in his face..

The last two months have been financialy tough for me.. as i ended up with tax debts and paying them back..

Even tho i have been quite broke, i have still paid my way around her other than maybe two occasions when she paid for the meals when we went out.. i have even offered to pay petrol on a few occasions. But she declined.

She also knew that she earns more than me.. and from what i could see, alot of her money went on expensive meals out, designer clothes or bags...alcohol or bars.

A good woman would try to be a little supportive and sensitive about this matter.. but not her.. i always knew there was something shallow about her, i sensed it, but never took that in as a red flag.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, ignoring her is the best policy here.. yes i am very tempted to wake her the fuk up, and let her know exactly how insulting her behaviour was..

But nothing will pain her more, then just ignoring the fuk out of her..

She stated.. what kind of man dumps his GF on her birthday and leaves her in an apartment in a strange town?

I know she will hold this and use this against me forever.. but at the time i had no choice but to get the Fuk out of there..

And the amount of anger and upset i was feeling, left me with no choice but to drop her ass ASAP

its harsh, but i had no choice.. and she deserved it

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys.. man i felt so insulted when i heard her voice mail messages..

My sister is a higher earner then my brother in law, and they help each other out financially.. i don't think my sister has ever rubbed this in his face..

The last two months have been financialy tough for me.. as i ended up with tax debts and paying them back..

Even tho i have been quite broke, i have still paid my way around her other than maybe two occasions when she paid for the meals when we went out.. i have even offered to pay petrol on a few occasions. But she declined.

She also knew that she earns more than me.. and from what i could see, alot of her money went on expensive meals out, designer clothes or bags...alcohol or bars.

A good woman would try to be a little supportive and sensitive about this matter.. but not her.. i always knew there was something shallow about her, i sensed it, but never took that in as a red flag.
A good woman would be supportive. This is not a good woman.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She stated.. what kind of man dumps his GF on her birthday and leaves her in an apartment in a strange town?
Great, now she can remember the breakup once a year, from now on!

Remember guys, when women behave like feminazis, we walk!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she has bought up money as an issue has really pizzed me off.. i always paid my way the best i could.

It was only on one or two occasions in the 5 months or the six months i was seeing her that she paid for things...

Can't believe how shallow this person really was!
Any respectful lady that is worth your time should pick up the tab from time to time. A woman who doesent ever or holds t against you is a user if she thinks you are her free ride.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I,m feeling that sadness creeping in here.. WTF have i done guys..

She was attractive, good job we could have made a life together.. now its all gone.

I know it had to be done, but still its starting to hurt

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She was attractive, good job we could have made a life together.. now its all gone.

Stop thinking stupid. You did the right thing. That wasn't your woman. She was using you for security while she does what ever the F she wanted to do.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your loneliness is trumping rational thought. You are validating her bad behaviour and bad qualities because of loneliness. Disrespect. Dishonesty and rudeness and different values are not someone you can make a life with no matter how good her job is. Someone who looks down their nose at you doesent deserve your time or effort. Go meet a new lady. You'd be amazed how quickly your sadness for her will subside.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

She is a disrespectful drunk.

What's 'all gone?. Her treating you like something to scrape off of her shoe. Boo Hoo.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your loneliness is trumping rational thought. You are validating her bad behaviour and bad qualities because of loneliness. Disrespect. Dishonesty and rudeness and different values are not someone you can make a life with no matter how good her job is. Someone who looks down their nose at you doesent deserve your time or effort. Go meet a new lady. You'd be amazed how quickly your sadness for her will subside.
Dude, once you get a woman who treats you right you will feel like a KING in comparison. This woman was holding you back in all sorts of ways.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It Is not "losing her" that hurts, it's losing the fantasy of who you imagined she could be.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
When you meet a woman deserving of your time and attention, you will never doubt her values. Sure you will have disagreements, but core compatibility values will always be congruent. Nor do you want a women to change her values for you, as it would not be a genuine change and thus she will likely falter in that change down the road.

Congrats. Walking and staying away from a woman who is incongruent with your essence is the hallmark of a DJ. All other thoughts of would be, could be, should be is your body, not YOU, looking for a quick fix to ease the "pain." Withdrawal of anything begins with nastalgia. As long you remain true to yourself, that "emptiness" will slowly transmute to strength, having overcome an old thinking paradigm of the body's machinated "helplessness."

YOU are in control Don Juan. As long as you remain true to YOU, and not your body, you will evolve and realize that your value is directly attributable to what YOU are willing to accept and not accept in your life. As what you are willing to accept is a reflection of YOU.