I Dumped My GF Today On Her Birthday

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, I'm glad you dropped this wretch. At the first sign of disrespect I would have tossed her out but my concern for you is how did you tolerate so much crap for so long....she's not even plate material, I don't care if the p@@n was free . You've got to work on your self esteem and get it back to where it should be.

As far as age, you easily look good and much younger than it appears so pulling prime chicks 21-30 is no problem. But when you brought up the supposed "age issue" I knew right away Your CONFIDENCE IS SUFFERING. Bad relationships can do that to you. You really need to get that taken care of from the ground up. Now is the best time to get started...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it ok to block her on whats app?
Yes, you need to get her out of your life, or the abuse/disrespect will continue.

She had her chance. Let some beta/orbiter be her doormat.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, I'm glad you dropped this wretch. At the first sign of disrespect I would have tossed her out but my concern for you is how did you tolerate so much crap for so long....she's not even plate material, I don't care if the p@@n was free . You've got to work on your self esteem and get it back to where it should be.

As far as age, you easily look good and much younger than it appears so pulling prime chicks 21-30 is no problem. But when you brought up the supposed "age issue" I knew right away Your CONFIDENCE IS SUFFERING. Bad relationships can do that to you. You really need to get that taken care of from the ground up. Now is the best time to get started...
I have to be honest, she was not always disrespectful to me.. it would be unfair to assume she was this evil person all the time... she was not.. she was very nice too!

In the 5 or 6 months i was seeing her, there was 4 incidents of disrespect in total

But this one here, is the most major one.. this one here hurt me pretty deep..

The rude manner in which she spoke to me in.. the way she made me out to be a piecce of sh@t towards her and her friend, simply becasue i did not want to be out late.. most GF would try to be a little understanding and not react in such away..

The way my GF and her friend patronised me, and suggested i shouldn't go to the bar/diner with them at the weekend..

Then for my GF to so willingly accept an invite for a girls holiday abroad in 2 months time, without even discussing or even mentioning it to me!!

Then to be ignored all night, and for her to sleep in separate bed.. this was all too much.. i had no choice left but to end it with her!

My gut instinct tells me she was doing all this deliberately, to let me know, that she will do what she wants, whenever she wants.. and i don't have no say

And i believe all this stems from the chat we had, about not doing the nightlife and bars whilst bieng in a commited relationship with each other.

She wanted to give me a message.. that she will do as she pleases!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest, she was not always disrespectful to me.. it would be unfair to assume she was this evil person all the time... she was not.. she was very nice too!

In the 5 or 6 months i was seeing her, there was 4 incidents of disrespect in total

But this one here, is the most major one.. this one here hurt me pretty deep..

The rude manner in which she spoke to me in.. the way she made me out to be a piecce of sh@t towards her and her friend, simply becasue i did not want to be out late.. most GF would try to be a little understanding and not react in such away..

The way my GF and her friend patronised me, and suggested i shouldn't go to the bar/diner with them at the weekend..

Then for my GF to so willingly accept an invite for a girls holiday abroad in 2 months time, without even discussing or even mentioning it to me!!

Then to be ignored all night, and for her to sleep in separate bed.. this was all too much.. i had no choice left but to end it with her!

My gut instinct tells me she was doing all this deliberately, to let me know, that she will do what she wants, whenever she wants.. and i don't have no say

And i believe all this stems from the chat we had, about not doing the nightlife and bars whilst bieng in a commited relationship with each other.

She wanted to give me a message.. that she will do as she pleases!
Sounds like a prideful/feminist... she may have people in her life influencing her, now. Get away, far away!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a prideful/feminist... she may have people in her life influencing her, now. Get away, far away!

You have hit the nail on the head.. she does have people influencing her..

Her friend who we went for a meal with.. my GF seemed like a different person around her, she was acting differently.. almost like she was idol worshipping her, she was even trying to put on a posh voice when talking to her.

Then she has 3 teen daughters.. who seem to control her life to some degree..

All 3 daughters are drinkers, and are often going to bars, and they influence there mother to come with them.. and my GF does not like saying no to them!

They have a group chat on whatsapp.. and they call themselves The Kardashians... that speaks volumes

Alcohol seems to be a big thing in these womans lives!

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have hit the nail on the head.. she does have people influencing her..

Her friend who we went to lunch with.. my GF seemed like a different person around her, she was acting differently.. almost like she was idol worshipping her, she was even trying to put on a posh voice when talking to her.

Then she has 3 teen daughters.. who seem to control her life to some degree..

All 3 daughters are drinkers, and are often going to bars, and they influence there mother to come with them.. and my GF does not like saying no to them!

They have a group chat on whatsapp.. and they call themselves The Kardashians... that speaks volumes

Alcohol seems to be a big thing in these womans lives!
I imagine all the beta orbiters at the clubs/bars, further puffing up the already big heads.

Walk away!

Last edited:

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, don't fvck up. Everyone here gave you sage advice so i won't repeat.
Just keeping moving on.

BTW, she is low quality. I don't believe quality women should be dating younger men. She was mid 40's, used up, and still tried to give you sh!t. Good riddance!

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more i think about the events of last night, the more i realise that this was a rebellious act by her.. probably with the encouragement of her friend.. and the fact that she was drinking too

For 3 reasons i have come to this conclusion..

01. We had a chat about not hitting the bars/nightlife whilst being in a commited relationship

02. Also on two occasions she has spoken to me in a quite agressive and rude manner.. on both occasions i clearly pointed out, that i don't find that acceptable.

03. Also the fact that i was very tired, and i suggested to her that we should not stay out too late into the night, when we went for the meal with her friend

This is why i believe she instantly agreed to going on this girly holiday abroad with her friends without any discussion with me first..

This is why she kept hinting that i should not go out to this bar with her at the weekend, and she even stated what an awesome time she will be having without me even there..

My guess is she was trying to say, that she will do as she pleases on every level and speak to me in whatever way she wants, wether i like it or not!!

I don't think a LTR is even possible with a woman who behaves like this!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found 6 whatsapp messages from her this morning.. i did not read any of them..

Guys what are my options here? Is there any going back to this relationship?

If she comes crawling or wanting another chance, is there a possibility that by me dumping her, she may have learnt a lesson from this??

Can a girl leave the nightlife/bars etc behind, or cool it down to the odd occasion, if she is in a commited relationship?

When i sent her a text dumping her.. she sent a text back agreeing with the break up, infact she left me a voice mail claiming it was absolutely the best thing, and it was something that she wanted to do also

But now she is calling and texting me continually.. why?

Do i ignore her, or find out what she wants?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I regret not deleting her from whatsapp, imeddiatly after dumping her..

I feel very angry today.. i treaded this girl very well, and i got totally disrespected by her. And to add insult to injury, she then claims she is in Total Agreement with breaking up.

Feel so angry about this

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop that bull**** you big guy. You don't need anybody else to tell you what to do.
Grab your fvcking balls.
Block the b!tch.
Move on.

Total Agreement was her strategy to see if you were going to come back crawling to her. You did not. Good.
That was just another **** test you passed!

Don't go back to her. You are going to lose!

You are angry, sad, depressed. It's normal! It's good! No problem with that.
You are not your thoughts. You are your actions.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will keep this in mind.. date younger.. well i am nearly 40 years old myself.. so i'm no spring chicken!
You are a spring chicken. If your not in shape get in shape, eat right and stop drinking. I looked better at 40 than I did at 30. I've fvcked more 20 something girls in my 40's that I did I'm my 20's.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The other thing that just came to mind is that I could help you out if you wanted to stay with your girlfriend. Lets plan a meetup on the border, if you pay my gas down there I'll bring a pair of steel toed boots and when I see you I'll kick you in the nuts as hard as I possibly can...

Then you can go back to her like a real b1tch.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge, it's obvious that you cared about this woman. This is why you are constantly trying to find excuses to go back with her. But at the same time, you clearly see how much she disrespected you and how you deserve much more than a woman such like her. Look, it's completely normal to try and search for excuses after a break-up, because it's scary, I've been there, even though I was cheated on, my mind raced like crazy trying to excuse her. But it's just a defence mechanism to not accept the pain of the break-up. Block her from everywhere, look at the horizon while you grab a beer with a friend or something, and move on. You can do this man, and you know it.

ethann

Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge . I think it is easy when you see it from outside. From my (little) own experience, I can tell you that if you back with her, she will make the same disrespectul stuff.

My ex went back with me after I dumped her due to her very bad behaviour. Then, she dumped me, she simply got what she wanted, and i know I acted as a total beta. It is ok I f**cked her, I really wanted to have sex again with her, but I loved her. At the end it hurted, do not know if it was worth going back with her. I think yes, because this situation was new to me and i learned from this mistake (actually i think this situation made me a better man), but I would not do the same again.

In two words: a)I'd take my balls and I'd move on, b) you can back and f*ck her and then leave her.

I think you have oneitis and you need to overcome that (i know it is not easy but you can!)

PS: Im just 5-8 years younger than you.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge
My ex went back with me after I dumped her due to her very bad behaviour. Then, she dumped me,
This is a key point that can be linked with Desdinova's thread about girls blocking on Facebook. You dumped her, she might want to "win" by taking you back and then dumping you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing that just came to mind is that I could help you out if you wanted to stay with your girlfriend. Lets plan a meetup on the border, if you pay my gas down there I'll bring a pair of steel toed boots and when I see you I'll kick you in the nuts as hard as I possibly...

Then you can go back to her like a real b1tch.

I know you guys are trying to give me the right advice here.. you guys can can think with a clear head about my situation, where as i am somewhat emotionally involved, which makes it difficult..

Would you guys consider the following list as clear cut disrespectful offences? And do they warrent dumping?

01. She spoke to me in a rude agressive manner, because i suggested not staying out too late.. i was feeling tired.. she kept telling me how important her friend is to her and i needed to get over it.. i was happy to be going for this meal with her friend, i just did not want to be out drinking most of the night till the late hours

02. She instantly agreed to a girls holiday abroad with her friend, without even a discussion or mention with me about it.. even tho we was planning our holiday soon

03. Her friend patronised me and suggested i should not go to my GF birhday meal and drinks at this bar in Manchester, because it won't be my thing.. then my GF turned around and said this...

'I know this will sound disrespectful, but i will drive you back home tomorrow.. i don't think the bar is your kind of place..

She then stated she will still have an awesome time, even tho i won't be there.

04. She got very drunk.. and said my phone was crap in front of her friend.. then got agressive and rude with me, when i suggested that my phone is perfectly fine for my needs..

05. She hardly spoke to me on the way home, and she left me to sleep on my own, and went straight to bed in the spare room..

In the morning i packed my bags and left... while she was alseep.. later on i sent her a text and dumped her.

Was there any room for discussion here, calling her out on her behaviour, or straight dump?

Hows seriously should i have taken this...

Last edited: