Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont sleep

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a growing amount of youn men in their 20s and 30s with ED and low testosterone. Willing to wager their sleep is rubbish too. If people abuse their body with booze and cocaine it's not shocking when they get wrecked. Imagine if we all took a similar approach with sleep?

Reaction score
Someone mentioned a few days ago, excessive masturbation might be one cause.
That makes sense, I recall something about pro boxers don't jerk off or have sex the night before they have a big fight.
I remember that from decades ago. Is it a myth /superstition, or there's some truth to it.
There's also the elevated estrogens in the environment.
In the water. It has to have some effect. Filtration plants, at least the vast majority, do not filter for hormones.
Something's not right.... FB_IMG_1651758408153.jpg

Wilsonwalla

Reaction score
Something that has always helped me is having some form of white noise in the room such as a blowing fan.

Temperature is very important too. I have a hardtime sleeping if Im hot. I only keep a sheet on my bed yearround except for winter.
the white noise kips me awake so i don't know about that one

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forcing myself to read something boring helps sometimes. Like an obsolete technical manual or an old math book.

I also force myself to lie on my back until it becomes uncomfortable (side sleeper), then when I finally turn it is easier for me to relax.

I try my best to schedule important commitments as late in the day as possible.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt Walker's book/lectures (that you can find on youtube) are very good for this.

This is absolutely something you should correct. Your well being depends on getting sufficient sleep.

I too had this problem and I wore it like a badge of honor - "I don't need sleep and can get so much done". Little did I know I was hurting myself - you are much more efficient(in every way) when you are well rested.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the name of Matt Walker's book/link?
Search jre 1109 pod.

Book - why we sleep.

Top 5 maybe top 3 books I've read. Life Changing. Bigger lifts. More pulls. Better game. Made more money. Sleep is king. Minimum 8hrs regularly will change your life. Keep Test high. Add longevity to your quality of life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt Walker's book/lectures (that you can find on youtube) are very good for this.

This is absolutely something you should correct. Your well being depends on getting sufficient sleep.

I too had this problem and I wore it like a badge of honor - "I don't need sleep and can get so much done". Little did I know I was hurting myself - you are much more efficient(in every way) when you are well rested.
Life changing. I can quantify the outcomes from improved sleep. I look younger. Better aesthetics. it simply raised the quality of life. As a kid I used to sacrifice sleep to pull. Today I won't do that. The cost is too great.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I always find that a good multi-orgasm roll in the hay makes me sleep like a baby. A single bang doesn’t really, so with 2-3 chicks a day or 1 for a few hours works wonders. Dopamine is key.