Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Don't Fight Over Women

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is trying to sext tho?
People using OLD who are screening for sexual availability. I'm not out and about doing Mode one, and I'm not going to get ready and drive to meet a woman who may not be with the program. Plus, I can leverage my D, which is better than average. Not to brag, but if this is the case might as well use it as a weapon in the arsenal.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reserved and manipulative. You learn how to read the eyes when you do OLD for any period of time.
That was exactly what I got from seeing her.

I think guys are more natural than they give themselves credit for, and the over analysis brought on by this site is hampering their natural vibe.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was exactly what I got from seeing her.

I think guys are more natural than they give themselves credit for, and the over analysis brought on by this site is hampering their natural vibe.
You can't be completely natural these days but you can be more yourself if you can screen well. It makes the actual meets more relaxed if you have a good idea where the chick is at and don't have to guess, blindly see where it goes or "get lucky".

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I arrived, she had a guy with her. I shook everyone's hand and made sure I remained social with everyone. I got the opportunity to ask her girl friend what the situation is between her and that guy and she said it's just her friend. The guy monopolized her attention and I could tell he was being a bit protective when I would initiate conversation with her. It was clear he liked her more than just a friend. It made things awkward so I decided after the fight to just head somewhere else.
First of all, that was a b!tch move on her part. She clearly knows that both you and the other guy are into her. Pitting the two of you against each other like that is low-class behavior. Something you'd expect from the Jerry Springer crowd, not a "high quality" woman.

What would I have done in this situation? I would have tired to have some fun with the whole set up. When the other guy started trying to monopolize her attention, I would have asked "so, how long have the two of you been dating?" Can you imagine how awkward that would have been for both of them? lol.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just made me realize I'm asking for advice from a forum full of losers who have never come close to pulling what I've pulled and are quick to judge based on a post. Simp? Boy, you have no clue who I am. I need to get off this site.
Cmon bruh. Thats a weak response. At least allow a fellow man to call a spade a spade. Like Giovanni said, IF you agree with such a " date" , you gotta be an 1100% self assured don juan. You actually use her friends as leverage. But...

I dont think you know enough about this woman yet to make any definitive conclusion. Her showing up with a guy friend to what one would assume was a 1 on 1 meeting, would make me assume shes a professional game player - and bump her down a notch on how seriously i take her. But she could also have some plan to test your character by doing that, and disqualify you if you blow up about it. Or she could just not be thinking about it at all, though that seems unlikely. Like i said - not enough to make a definitive conclusion.

I think you can meet her again, get some new info from that and report back. It's too soon to start propounding either the end of the earth or the singing of angels.
This would've even been a struggle AFTER he would've blown her back out multiple times already. But without hitting that its even worst. Somewhere between cute and pathetic. No knock on OP, because every man that ever been in such a situation you knows he's been WAY too eager .

Even when you feel like "it's going somewhere " you should be cautious about her friends and even more so male friends. All it takes is one bad opinion about you. A simple "gut feeling " against you will hurt the relationship, just facts.

So having sex with her at least gives you some leeway when her orbiters start hating on you.

And when you REALLY think about it, she was str8 up on some ALPHA sh!t.

Imagine you are SO alpha with it, that you invite a chick to a bar and yall are hanging out...and then you invite another chick to come to the bar to hang out with y'all.

Next level sh!t.

Facts.
I was thinking the same thing. Imagine getting so many matches and giving zero fecks about them you refuse to go a inch out of your way to show some preparation and affection. You just invite her at the sports bar , make her travel all the way to you and let some female friends deal with her. After all its said and done send her home, and yet she keeps thinking she has a chance. That's next level alpha shyte.

The only problem is that when a man does it a woman might think this its alpha and cool. When a woman does this to a man it's pathetic. Men like this get a "chance " to prove they can hang with her friends, thinking they will be promoted when they're cool enough.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a baddie and attractive no doubt.

I will be honest with you since around here some of us do want to see our brothers catch a glimpse of the horizon from a better view,

The filtered picture you posted of her is reeking of a woman with vicious game my dawg

Steam literally came out of my phone.
That gleam in the eye and that devilish “girly”smile is a woman who is used to getting her way by hook or by crook.

Her high value career on paper is worthless to the real status of her feminine morals and conduct for a potential loyal and disciplined ltr

having no children /a white collar gig/independent doesn’t make a woman high value not by a damn sight
If anything I’m wary of a women over 30 with no children warped in a career and with “male friends” as bait in a bar
just had to the clear the air on that one

you gotta have her naked a few times and make her cook you breakfast to see if she is really cut out for it long term

that night she kinda back doored you in a sense
what the fvck was that dude doing there
that was your 2nd date and that was well sunk in her head.
A chick with the screws bolted on with sky level interest would never bust that move

Was she dating two men in one setting ? or did she do it with malice to flank and bait you to see how you handle another one of her orbiters?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

You should have gently got her arm and tell her let’s go somewhere else after being there for a while. Isolation
Straight up Ditch that guy and the friends.

keep your head on a swivel if you proceed to keep engaging this one
OP seems to have a habit of pursuing 30-something females (childless and unmarried if memory serves) with strong game who hang at the bars/clubs when he doesn't really stand out enough to keep their attention with all of the crazy options these women have. These women are past their experimental stage and have already gotten their fill of D. Gotta change something at some point.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were unattractive…
Don’t ask another dumb question man like why is a hot girl hanging out with unattractive females. Because how the hell would I know.
That would be a dumb question bc it's obvious this girl has character flaws. But it wouldn't be dumb question for *you* to have asked - on the first night and not the second - why aren't her friends nearly as hot as she is?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll just add to this discussion that as a registered pharmacist of 30 years who was stupidly married to a pharmacist for 17 years: women pharmacists are not high-quality women.

If they were high-quality women, they would not need to go into a 6-year science program.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP seems to have a habit of pursuing 30-something females (childless and unmarried if memory serves) with strong game who hang at the bars/clubs when he doesn't really stand out enough to keep their attention with all of the crazy options these women have. These women are past their experimental stage and have already gotten their fill of D. Gotta change something at some point.
9x out of 10 these single 30 something females are the most unhinged species in the food chain known to man.
That 3rd floor. It rinses out their pureness and they get placed in the discount bin.
The amusing part is that they know this and they become more vindictive towards the next man they get.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were unattractive…
Don’t ask another dumb question man like why is a hot girl hanging out with unattractive females. Because how the hell would I know.
She's probably insecure or BPD.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll just add to this discussion that as a registered pharmacist of 30 years who was stupidly married to a pharmacist for 17 years: women pharmacists are not high-quality women.

If they were high-quality women, they would not need to go into a 6-year science program.
Most women who are high quality women and desired have no more than a bachelor's degree at a non-elite university, typically a public university.

Sounds like she's interested in adding you to her group of orbiters. :rolleyes:
That's exactly what I thought.
@jaymbrs realized that and walked away. It's not like he stayed in her orbiter zone for a long time. He ended up wasting ~2 hours on one Saturday night.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+35yo Latina. So much blur in her picture, makes me feel like I need glasses.

I’ve been in a similar situation decades ago. I don’t see the problem about having drinks with friends (instead of 1on1). The main goal is to bang her. Why not have some drinks and chat in person while at it?

I think the problem was not escalating during the first date. She’s a career woman and have no time to waste. She was hoping to have sex that night and you didn’t deliver (due to thousand possible reasons). So for the next date she called somebody else to increase her chances of getting some action.

I find it difficult to escalate now. I would move on. Or pretend you’re only interested in her friendship and see her again with another chick to restore interest. But since she lives far, I would not waste time with her.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of good info given already but had to add my $.02 to the initial post.
I assumed it would just be her and her friends again. When I arrived, she had a guy with her.
Completely disrespectful on her part. She should have told you the situation from the get go. That being said, you should have locked down the details before agreeing to meet with her.

I got the opportunity to ask her girl friend what the situation is between her and that guy
You should never have had to do this. Complete disrespect.

The guy monopolized her attention and I could tell he was being a bit protective when I would initiate conversation with her. It was clear he liked her more than just a friend.
What a ****ty situation. Again.... See above.

I'm really at odds about how this played out and I'm not sure what else I could've done. Yes, talking to another woman at the bar would have probably been the best option but when her friend said the guy and her are just friends
Either exit at the first opportune time or have fun with the whole situation. But, I would have IMMEDIATELY said to myself: fvck this b1tch. No chance would I even consider trying to escalate the situation with her.
I felt it could've killed my chances with her.
No, bro. SHE killed her chances with YOU. Big time.

You are the prize, not her.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem was not escalating during the first date. She’s a career woman and have no time to waste. She was hoping to have sex that night and you didn’t deliver (due to thousand possible reasons). So for the next date she called somebody else to increase her chances of getting some action.

I find it difficult to escalate now. I would move on. Or pretend you’re only interested in her friendship and see her again with another chick to restore interest. But since she lives far, I would not waste time with her.
Yeah, something happened on that first date. She put OP in a category, but not sure which one..

I'm seeing three possible reasons for bringing another guy:
-she liked OP but is insecure so she was being childish and trying to make OP jealous... insecurity would explain the ugly friends as well (no competition for her)
-she was using OP to make other guy jealous
-she's just a manipulative BPD cvnt who was amusing herself with the situation she created

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People using OLD who are screening for sexual availability.
?

I'm not out and about doing Mode one
Cmon man, live a little. :cool:

, and I'm not going to get ready and drive to meet a woman who may not be with the program.
I feel it.

Plus, I can leverage my D, which is better than average. Not to brag, but if this is the case might as well use it as a weapon in the arsenal.
?

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a woman through a mutual friend. From the sounds of it, she's a high value woman (on paper) and very attractive. We've been chatting and getting to know each other via phone and instant messaging on Facebook and we finally had a chance to go out on Friday night. It was me, her and 3 of her friends (2 female, 1 male). We all had a good time at the local bars just hanging out. I got a little 1 on 1 time with her but not enough to make anything happen. The next day she invited me out to a sports bar to watch a big boxing match. I assumed it would just be her and her friends again. When I arrived, she had a guy with her. I shook everyone's hand and made sure I remained social with everyone. I got the opportunity to ask her girl friend what the situation is between her and that guy and she said it's just her friend. The guy monopolized her attention and I could tell he was being a bit protective when I would initiate conversation with her. It was clear he liked her more than just a friend. It made things awkward so I decided after the fight to just head somewhere else. I'm really at odds about how this played out and I'm not sure what else I could've done. Yes, talking to another woman at the bar would have probably been the best option but when her friend said the guy and her are just friends, I felt it could've killed my chances with her.

Thoughts?
Nothing wrong with how you handled it. Once you get competitive you make it about you vs. him and she's the one with the frame. This also applies when a girl you're smashing mentions other guys. If you start qualifying yourself you're down a notch in her mind. Hitting up other chicks also would have worked of course. Just gotta roll with things and be happy as fukk you're yourself and not some chump simping on his friend.