Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Don't Fight Over Women

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a woman through a mutual friend. From the sounds of it, she's a high value woman (on paper) and very attractive. We've been chatting and getting to know each other via phone and instant messaging on Facebook and we finally had a chance to go out on Friday night. It was me, her and 3 of her friends (2 female, 1 male). We all had a good time at the local bars just hanging out. I got a little 1 on 1 time with her but not enough to make anything happen. The next day she invited me out to a sports bar to watch a big boxing match. I assumed it would just be her and her friends again. When I arrived, she had a guy with her. I shook everyone's hand and made sure I remained social with everyone. I got the opportunity to ask her girl friend what the situation is between her and that guy and she said it's just her friend. The guy monopolized her attention and I could tell he was being a bit protective when I would initiate conversation with her. It was clear he liked her more than just a friend. It made things awkward so I decided after the fight to just head somewhere else. I'm really at odds about how this played out and I'm not sure what else I could've done. Yes, talking to another woman at the bar would have probably been the best option but when her friend said the guy and her are just friends, I felt it could've killed my chances with her.

Thoughts?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a high value woman (on paper)
Can you elaborate on this?
chatting and getting to know each other via phone and instant messaging on Facebook
Getting to know each other is done in person, phone/apps are for arranging details of the meeting. That's elementary.
When I arrived, she had a guy with her.
Sounds like she's interested in adding you to her group of orbiters. :rolleyes:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the best approach is to ignore her and be the life of the party with her 2 female friends. Have her chase you
Not these friends bruh lol
Can you elaborate on this?
She's a pharmacist and graduated magna *** laude, no kids, never married.
Getting to know each other is done in person, phone/apps are for arranging details of the meeting. That's elementary.
Not in every situation. She doesn't live near me.
Sounds like she's interested in adding you to her group of orbiters. :rolleyes:
I think so too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta make sure the girl is sexually available and sees you as a sexual prospect (at least hints at it)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a pharmacist and graduated magna *** laude, no kids, never married.
The only really relevant info is that she has no kids, and that doesn't make her a high value woman. Her profession and her grades in school are almost irrelevant and the fact she's never married is almost meaningless. Don't take this the wrong way, but you're already putting on a pedestal an average woman.
Not in every situation. She doesn't live near me.
Doesn't matter where she lives, text/phone are sub-optimal forms of communication. You're both creating an image of each other that's probably very different to your actual selves. Plus, it affects your frame ... a man is supposed to be busy and have standards ... that's negated when he engages in sub-optimal communication like that.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's "very attractive", shouldn't she have attractive friends?
Always black and white with some posters here. No room for deviation. You tell me bud. And I already expect the “oh she’s average” from the internet Don Juan’s from here.

Attachments

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only really relevant info is that she has no kids, and that doesn't make her a high value woman. Her profession and her grades in school are almost irrelevant and the fact she's never married is almost meaningless. Don't take this the wrong way, but you're already putting on a pedestal an average woman.

Doesn't matter where she lives, text/phone are sub-optimal forms of communication. You're both creating an image of each other that's probably very different to your actual selves. Plus, it affects your frame ... a man is supposed to be busy and have standards ... that's negated when he engages in sub-optimal communication like that.
Hence why I put “on paper”. I like intelligent women who make their own money. Putting on a pedestal? How about “she checks off some boxes”. Always with the extreme assumptions.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always black and white with some posters here. No room for deviation. You tell me bud. And I already expect the “oh she’s average” from the internet Don Juan’s from here.
She is physically attractive, but that doesn't answer the question. What was up with her friends that you didn't want to hit on them?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl and her female friends brought that other guy to test your reactions and see how you deal with it. Women and specifically these women are social and clever enough to be able to do that and want to do that. This is where men just arent competitive with female level game. This is simply to test your reactions and your ability to handle competition. Women like that can have lots of male friends and orbiters who they can use in these situations.

Otherwise there is no way the woman is bringing this guy if she is interested in him with you there just following your last date. Also bearing in mind her friends set you up so all the girls are in on it and that is not gonna just bring another 'date' to this gathering with you there i mean that dont make sense lols

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl and her female friends brought that other guy to test your reactions and see how you deal with it. Women and specifically these women are social and clever enough to be able to do that and want to do that. This is where men just arent competitive with female level game. This is simply to test your reactions and your ability to handle competition. Women like that can have lots of male friends and orbiters who they can use in these situations.

Otherwise there is no way the woman is bringing this guy if she is interested in him with you there just following your last date. Also bearing in mind her friends set you up so all the girls are in on it and that is not gonna just bring another 'date' to this gathering with you there i mean that dont make sense lols
I got the "player" vibe from the pic within half a second. The reserved countenance combined with the subtle "I'm getting away with it" glint in the eye are giveaways.

Another tell is the comms taking place over phone and Facebook IM and not by text (these are protective measures by the chick)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PSA: 30-something social butterflies are not prime targets, dudes.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is physically attractive, but that doesn't answer the question. What was up with her friends that you didn't want to hit on them?
They were unattractive…
Don’t ask another dumb question man like why is a hot girl hanging out with unattractive females. Because how the hell would I know.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Next time maybe bring a female orbiter with you. Maybe its Low interest, she wouldn´t bring an orbiter along for a date with Chad Thunderc0ck. She sounds like maybe she´s bullet, be ready to dodge.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a baddie and attractive no doubt.

I will be honest with you since around here some of us do want to see our brothers catch a glimpse of the horizon from a better view,

The filtered picture you posted of her is reeking of a woman with vicious game my dawg

Steam literally came out of my phone.
That gleam in the eye and that devilish “girly”smile is a woman who is used to getting her way by hook or by crook.

Her high value career on paper is worthless to the real status of her feminine morals and conduct for a potential loyal and disciplined ltr

having no children /a white collar gig/independent doesn’t make a woman high value not by a damn sight
If anything I’m wary of a women over 30 with no children warped in a career and with “male friends” as bait in a bar
just had to the clear the air on that one

you gotta have her naked a few times and make her cook you breakfast to see if she is really cut out for it long term

that night she kinda back doored you in a sense
what the fvck was that dude doing there
that was your 2nd date and that was well sunk in her head.
A chick with the screws bolted on with sky level interest would never bust that move

Was she dating two men in one setting ? or did she do it with malice to flank and bait you to see how you handle another one of her orbiters?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

You should have gently got her arm and tell her let’s go somewhere else after being there for a while. Isolation
Straight up Ditch that guy and the friends.

keep your head on a swivel if you proceed to keep engaging this one

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The filtered picture you posted of her is reeking of a woman with vicious game my dawg

Steam literally came out of my phone.
That gleam in the eye and that devilish “girly”smile is a woman who is used to getting her way by hook or by crook.

Her high value career on paper is worthless to the real status of her feminine morals and conduct for a potential
100% this. Man, you have a way with words.:up:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
100% this. Man, you have a way with words.:up:
Yes, he has always been a good poster but I think he´s been improving the quality of his posts lately.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time maybe bring a female orbiter with you. Maybe its Low interest, she wouldn´t bring an orbiter along for a date with Chad Thunderc0ck. She sounds like maybe she´s bullet, be ready to dodge.
now that would pique baddie’s interest.
give her a taste of her medicine
Homie needs to get his run back and get a cute chick to swing by his side next time.