Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am an average guy who has a harem of fashion models. Don’t make excuses y’all.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol::rofl:

I'm about to OD on all this copium. Oh noes, poor lonely models. It must be so hard for them to go to a bar and find a Chad to rail them for the night or get a beta to buy her a meal and follow her on all her platforms and donate before she flys to the next city to repeat the process. You feck one of these "models" in your "harem" yet, OP
He hasn't, which is why this is funny af.

M

member159871

:lol::rofl:

I'm about to OD on all this copium. Oh noes, poor lonely models. It must be so hard for them to go to a bar and find a Chad to rail them for the night or get a beta to buy her a meal and follow her on all her platforms and donate before she flys to the next city to repeat the process. You feck one of these "models" in your "harem" yet, OP?
Oh you still believe in Chads huh. Pretty soon I'll become Chad even though I'm physically not Chad.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you still believe in Chads huh. Pretty soon I'll become Chad even though I'm physically not Chad.
Yeah, with all this talking and following on IG, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until your ""harem"" will let you meet them. Heck who knows, maybe even grant you a handshake!!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't. But I have had very sexual conversations with a lot of them and I usually get them to open up about sex.
All this time, I naively thought that "having a harem" means a steady rotation of women you regularly have sex with. But apparently, following women on Instagram and supplying them with attention and validation, while getting nothing tangible in return, is what counts for having a harem these days...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you don't mean runaway you found passed out on the street?
honestly It's impressive if you're even able to get a girl with 10k+ followers to even read and respond to your DMs.

However there's a world of difference in getting a girl to text you back and to actually meet up with you.

A few months ago I was pretty impressed with myself for getting a rich (family) girl who's going to graduate law school with honors to talk dirty to me. Then she friendzoned me before our first date and started dating a guy with more money than me.
The wall is coming for these soon to be crazy cat ladies. The best play is to level up and pull younger feminine traditional not modern women drinking the education kool-aid. Carbon copy of a copy. So common.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Models meet charming people everyday" Actually no they don't. They really don't. Fashion models are some of the loneliest women you'll ever meet. Guys are intimidated to talk with them in real life, they only get hit on by creeps and douchebags, and even women don't want to be friends with them because they get jealous that their friend is getting all the attention.
Like all on SS I also say I'm good looking (lulz) -- though it have happen twice that girls ask me whether I'm a model. Beyond that I'm age discriminated at my current social sphere, I can confirm the above description as a male.

For instance, at the last party I hung out by myself and about four girls stopped by, initiated contact. They stay about half a minute, I initiate something very mundane, and they bounce or they did a drive by. Also have stories from dance floors and clubs where girls freak out too, have to hurl shots, etc.

And then there's of course the guys that won't talk to me because they see me as a competitor. They're young so it's fair to not expect something Greene-sophisticated machinery though. So, this limits me socially, it's an isolation. To top it off, I've rejected one BPD and one ADD girl at this place.

So, game and all that. There's a wide span in the degree of success in terms of lay/notch count among people on SS, and I wonder what actually is the determining factor(s). Many of the regulars are good at game/their **** together, so it's not that. I don't think the answer is trivial, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Me, personally, have a life of extreme values/outliers in both tails (statistics) -- I attract great and lousy. I've been poor at handling those HBs that see me as a match, in terms of SMV/etc. Have been/am hard at work for solving this.

A serve for getting scolded, great thread for that.

M

member159871

Honestly runway models don't do much for me...they are super skinny, have bodies like boys and half the time look weird.

Now swimsuit models or underwear models on the other hand...
I find swimsuit models and other types of models attractive (except IG models, those don't really appeal to me tbh), but runway models have this allure to me that I really find appealing. I love fashionable women and obviously runway models work in that industry. Their job is to basically showcase fashion.

Most runway models I have seen (including the one I was talking with for a while) aren't so skinny to the point of anorexia. A lot of them have pretty normal thin bodies. But their fashion sense is what I find especially attractive about them (hence why they're called "fashion models")

M

member159871

The wall is coming for these soon to be crazy cat ladies. The best play is to level up and pull younger feminine traditional not modern women drinking the education kool-aid. Carbon copy of a copy. So common.
Sureeee lol

M

member159871

I would consider a fun sexual conversation with a girl without spending money or talking too much about BS like boring girl drama to be a small victory; especially with a hot high status girl.

It's something, which is more than nothing. Although it isn't worthy of making a thread unless you're a beginner/newbie.
I am relatively new to IG game, and still have a lot to learn. But the fact that I'm talking to all of these really hot girls feels pretty amazing.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am relatively new to IG game, and still have a lot to learn. But the fact that I'm talking to all of these really hot girls feels pretty amazing.
Maybe try fecking one of them...it'll blow you mind.

Also for future reference....stalking women on IG =/= a harem...lol

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys here make excuses about their looks holding them back. I am an average looking guy without money or status who consistently attracts models. And many of them have been in famous magazines and have worked for top fashion brands. Don’t make excuses, do something. Anything. And you will find success. Start today.
If you have a "harem" you can pick and choose from, then why did you Google terms to bring up SoSuave and why did you set up an account?

Just curious.

M

member159871

Just a hunch - but I am guessing this is probably a regular poster here who sets up different accounts just to troll.
I didn’t even know what SoSuave was before I made an account lol. And I just want to give other people confidence about themselves and know that I look like a lot of the guys here but attract models

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who has a model face and is 6'3 even he struggles with women and getting hook ups. I promise an average bum dude is not even getting looked at by a model, nice try tho. This guy is the average delsuional poster on sosuave.com :rofl:, never providing any proof.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw this video and it reminded me of this thread.

ToddV talks about what the average model you'd meet in LA is like. And the reality of the lives of hot young girls.

Last edited:
M

member159871

Well y’all, I’m going to LA in a few weeks and I’m gonna actually try and meet up with some of these models I’ve been talking to on IG. And try and pull them too.