Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am an average guy who has a harem of fashion models. Don’t make excuses y’all.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got a job that puts him in close proximity with beautiful girls who he's openly sexual with. It's only a matter of time before at least one one of them will be down to hookup

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
And that WILL happen. I'm planning on visiting NYC for about a week or so this summer and I'm thinking about meeting up with some of the models I've been talking to that live there.

I could also have phone sex but idk I've never tried that.

Looks really don't matter though, especially to a lot of these girls. I am maybe a 6 at best in looks. And I make these women laugh and talk about sex. But whatever, keep believing what you want to believe.
If that helps you sleep at night.....

Check back in when these women start trying to seduce you(that's what they do when you're handsome) and you're fvcking them.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
He's got a job that puts him in close proximity with beautiful girls who he's openly sexual with. It's only a matter of time before at least one one of them will be down to hookup
Are you guys that fvcking naive ?

Women will talk all day long, sit on the phone with you all night, flirt with you ect that don't mean sh!t lol

Any real playa knows unless you put you're d!ck inside her none of that matters.

Just because they gave long sexual conversations don't mean anything.

But hey, he said he plans on fcking them so I guess time will tell lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys that fvcking naive ?

Women will talk all day long, sit on the phone with you all night, flirt with you ect that don't mean sh!t lol

Any real playa knows unless you put you're d!ck inside her none of that matters.

But hey, he said he plans on fcking them so I guess time will tell lol
I would consider a fun sexual conversation with a girl without spending money or talking too much about BS like boring girl drama to be a small victory; especially with a hot high status girl.

It's something, which is more than nothing. Although it isn't worthy of making a thread unless you're a beginner/newbie.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys here make excuses about their looks holding them back. I am an average looking guy without money or status who consistently attracts models. And many of them have been in famous magazines and have worked for top fashion brands. Don’t make excuses, do something. Anything. And you will find success. Start today.
Are they plus-size models? :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You’d be surprised though.

I won’t mention any names, but one girl I was talking with (we kinda stopped talking after a while as I didn’t feel a connection) is a runway model who has done shows for Versace, Dior, Saint Laurent etc and has been on the cover of more than one famous magazine.

Many others have done at least one editorial for a major magazine. And a lot of them are signed to well known agencies.

I should also clarify I am meeting these girls via Instagram. I only have 1k followers while many of these girls have 10k followers and over.
Honestly runway models don't do much for me...they are super skinny, have bodies like boys and half the time look weird.

Now swimsuit models or underwear models on the other hand...

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly It's impressive if you're even able to get a girl with 10k+ followers to even read and respond to your DMs.

However there's a world of difference in getting a girl to text you back and to actually meet up with you.

A few months ago I was pretty impressed with myself for getting a rich (family) girl who's going to graduate law school with honors to talk dirty to me. Then she friendzoned me before our first date and started dating a guy with more money than me.
The two girls ive smashed with the most followers is 178k and 91k. They are hot but that doesnt make them famous or anything special. Both of them are broke and just getting by.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a particularly interesting job (minimum wage at $15 an hour). I am an EDM DJ and music producer though, which (possibly) gives me a few extra clout points.
There are not many jobs out there that help with getting laid while you're on the job. DJ, music producer, and photographer/videographer are one that would help and sometimes would put a man in proximity with either Instagram models or more traditional agency type models. The man still needs personality to close the deal but those jobs would put him ahead of any accounting or marketing professional working an 8:30 AM-5:30 PM white collar job. The typical white collar worker isn't running in the some social circles as models, either Insta or more traditional type. At best, he's doing a cold approach in a bar/nightclub on her, which is a more difficult starting place than DJ, photographer/videographer, or musician/music producer.

Accurate.

"Models meet charming people everyday" Actually no they don't. They really don't. Fashion models are some of the loneliest women you'll ever meet. Guys are intimidated to talk with them in real life, they only get hit on by creeps and douchebags, and even women don't want to be friends with them because they get jealous that their friend is getting all the attention. Pair this up with the fact that they travel all around the world (especially major agency models) and they are constantly stressed from their job and you have a very lonely girl. The runway model I mentioned in a previous comment actually told me that I was one of the most fun people she had ever met in her life. And this is a girl you guys would think gets all this praise and attention because of how hot she is. But she doesn't.

But models ARE very intellegent. And many of them have personalities and are much friendier than even average girls.
Most men are beta males and a lot of beta males are intimidated to talk to a lot of models.

The quantity of men that hit on a model is high enough that even if a large percentage of men are intimidated, there are enough creeps, douchebags, and beta males hitting on her to give her more than enough options.

An alpha or a sigma male that isn't a major douchebag would be able to be competitive in seducing and even retaining a model.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fvcking these girls OP ?

Most guys think because they text and hang out with girls that counts as "pulling"

If youre not fcking or getting ya d!ck svcked by these "models" then who cares.
OP here spending money on onlyfans and getting some messages then coming here going "I have a harem of models yall" :lol:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly It's impressive if you're even able to get a girl with 10k+ followers to even read and respond to your DMs.

However there's a world of difference in getting a girl to text you back and to actually meet up with you.

A few months ago I was pretty impressed with myself for getting a rich (family) girl who's going to graduate law school with honors to talk dirty to me. Then she friendzoned me before our first date and started dating a guy with more money than me.
I got several IG friends who have over 10K to 100K followers. The smoke he talking isn't special.

M

member159871

There are not many jobs out there that help with getting laid while you're on the job. DJ, music producer, and photographer/videographer are one that would help and sometimes would put a man in proximity with either Instagram models or more traditional agency type models. The man still needs personality to close the deal but those jobs would put him ahead of any accounting or marketing professional working an 8:30 AM-5:30 PM white collar job. The typical white collar worker isn't running in the some social circles as models, either Insta or more traditional type. At best, he's doing a cold approach in a bar/nightclub on her, which is a more difficult starting place than DJ, photographer/videographer, or musician/music producer.

Accurate.

Most men are beta males and a lot of beta males are intimidated to talk to a lot of models.

The quantity of men that hit on a model is high enough that even if a large percentage of men are intimidated, there are enough creeps, douchebags, and beta males hitting on her to give her more than enough options.

An alpha or a sigma male that isn't a major douchebag would be able to be competitive in seducing and even retaining a model.
The music stuff isn’t really my main job at the moment. I do get paid for DJ gigs (including a huge show I’m playing soon) and make some revenue from my music on Spotify / Apple Music, but the minimum wage job I mentioned is at a chocolate / coffee shop. Pretty standard entry-level job with a $15 minimum wage pay. But my instagram username alone does have the word “music” in it so maybe these models see that and think “oh this guy is cool, I’ll check out his profile”. It probably intrigues them and they look at my profile and then respond to my DM’s.

Although it may seem like women have a ton of options, the truth is that they don’t feel like they do. Even if a girl has tons of options on paper, in her own mind she never feels like she has a ton of options. Thinking women have an endless amount of options is what leads guys to think that women will never go for them because they have so many options, which is not a good mindset. And women (including models) don’t really go for their best options, they go for their available options in the moment. This could be a guy in their class, or at work, or their neighbor, or a guy they met at a bar.

Plus there’s multiple studies about fashion models experiencing more loneliness than people in other professions. Here’s an informative source: https://medium.com/m-a-a-d/being-a-model-is-a-lonely-business-c3d1a820bb28

I should clarify I have also approached models during the day and they were always much friendlier than average / pretty girls. I remember the first time I approached a fashion model and she actually asked for my instagram first and was super receptive. The last model I approached invited me to hang out with her near the Chicago river. The constant traveling, guys being intimidated by them, and only creeps and douchebags talking to them makes them incredibly lonely, and they oftentimes date guys who most people would think “Wow, how in the world did he score her?!?”.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should clarify I have also approached models during the day and they were always much friendlier than average / pretty girls. I remember the first time I approached a fashion model and she actually asked for my instagram first and was super receptive. The last model I approached invited me to hang out with her near the Chicago river. The constant traveling, guys being intimidated by them, and only creeps and douchebags talking to them makes them incredibly lonely, and they oftentimes date guys who most people would think “Wow, how in the world did he score her?!?”.
It's a model's job/ only fan's model's / IG's model's job to get more followers. You got played!

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The music stuff isn’t really my main job at the moment. I do get paid for DJ gigs (including a huge show I’m playing soon) and make some revenue from my music on Spotify / Apple Music, but the minimum wage job I mentioned is at a chocolate / coffee shop. Pretty standard entry-level job with a $15 minimum wage pay. But my instagram username alone does have the word “music” in it so maybe these models see that and think “oh this guy is cool, I’ll check out his profile”. It probably intrigues them and they look at my profile and then respond to my DM’s.

Although it may seem like women have a ton of options, the truth is that they don’t feel like they do. Even if a girl has tons of options on paper, in her own mind she never feels like she has a ton of options. Thinking women have an endless amount of options is what leads guys to think that women will never go for them because they have so many options, which is not a good mindset. And women (including models) don’t really go for their best options, they go for their available options in the moment. This could be a guy in their class, or at work, or their neighbor, or a guy they met at a bar.

Plus there’s multiple studies about fashion models experiencing more loneliness than people in other professions. Here’s an informative source: https://medium.com/m-a-a-d/being-a-model-is-a-lonely-business-c3d1a820bb28

:lol::rofl:

I'm about to OD on all this copium. Oh noes, poor lonely models. It must be so hard for them to go to a bar and find a Chad to rail them for the night or get a beta to buy her a meal and follow her on all her platforms and donate before she flys to the next city to repeat the process. You feck one of these "models" in your "harem" yet, OP?

Last edited: