Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is a security blanket for insecure males

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm willing to go on an extended debate with any believers of hypergamy.

Put forth ur points and I'll counter.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

You always got a new twist that's interesting.

Once something is so deeply entrenched in a man's mind it's really hard to let go.

Because that's the reality he created for himself or gave the power over to someone else and they created that reality for him.
I try not to label people or things.. I cannot change people or reality. I can work with information, facts and problems.

Hypergamy or feminine imperative as you prefer calling it (same shyte), is just a thing to manage in LTR, work around (don juan) or a tool to play with.

To argue about what to call it, is stvpid..

There is no winning an argument, there is only one correct answer, or two idi0ts that belives the same.

It's not a limitation for me.. remember I don't see the "light" anymore, in brainwashed western women. I'm tired of their bull, with nothing to offer in return, overprized, nagging drama queen's

Hypergamy is "somewhat good" for me, because I look for women outside the west

We have beautiful women in scandinavia, but been there, done that.. I moved on.. there is better deals around than femminist indoctrinated bytches

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure unicorns exists... but money talks

Quote;

Hypergamy

An evolutionary psychology theory that beta males and feminists refuse to look at or even acknowledge exists. They will usually blame the MGTOW and MRA community for making it up, but that just shows their lack of research, even though these same groups will tell their detractors and opponents to "do your own research" or "educate yourself".
The theory itself is the study that women seek higher status men and men with more resources to give her seed to the best possible mate. There is nothing inherently wrong with this, but left unchecked can cause societal problems.

A woman rejected a man with a lower paying salary. This is a sign of her hypergamy, as she doesn't want to date and get married to a cashierwhom is barely making ends meet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I try not to label people or things.. I cannot change people or reality. I can work with information, facts and problems.

Hypergamy or feminine imperative as you prefer calling it (same shyte), is just a thing to manage in LTR, work around (don juan) or a tool to play with.

To argue about what to call it, is stvpid..

There is no winning an argument, there is only one correct answer, or two idi0ts that belives the same.

It's not a limitation for me.. remember I don't see the "light" anymore, in brainwashed western women. I'm tired of their bull, with nothing to offer in return, overprized, nagging drama queen's

Hypergamy is "somewhat good" for me, because I look for women outside the west

We have beautiful women in scandinavia, but been there, done that.. I moved on.. there is better deals around than femminist indoctrinated bytches
Okay man, you're jaded, I get it and we did spar on the thread you created.

And I've worked in a Scandinavian country, where women are like men and men are like women.

It's like no where else in the world, female mechanics, plumbers and even saw one climbing up an electric pole.

With beautiful men, well groomed, fit as a fiddle who averagely takes about 30 minutes just to get dress up for the clubs.

The dynamics are just weird.

But it's not hypergamy, it's vast numbers of men who lost their masculinity and women reacting towards it by being more masculine, filling in the gaps, providing balance.

U

user43770

I'm willing to go on an extended debate with any believers of hypergamy.

Put forth ur points and I'll counter.
I'll give you a good argument for hypergamy.

Yes. When poor it's survival, when rich its maintaining her lifestyle.

So women will manipulate to achieve it subconsciously.

Basically everything a woman does is in one way or the other very much set by her basic programming = feminine imperative.

The feminine imperative is an important tool for the survival of humanity.

And we men must recognise that in order to use it to our benefit.
Now go post 20 more times, spaz.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll give you a good argument for hypergamy.
You're given nothing substantial on that topic.

All you're been talking about is about Spaz and more about Spaz.

Seems like you got the hots for me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We should change the word hypergamy to masculinegamy. I know it sounds weird. But to be masculine is good enough. It's good enough to get women, become successful in life, end everything else you ever wanted.

In fact masculinity seems to be a lost art these days. You almost have to climb a mountain and look for a guru these days.

And of course the guru would say in an Indian accent "You're the man. I'm not the man. I'm just an old man sitting in a mountain cave. YOU'RE the man. Why are you looking for someone else?" And in one fell swoop the journeyman traveler realizes that HE'S the man. A singular sovereign being.
Reverse psychology, smart man.

Instead of addressing hypergamy why not address masculinity?

But then when it's address, hypergamy would be dead....

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay man, you're jaded, I get it and we did spar on the thread you created.

And I've worked in a Scandinavian country, where women are like men and men are like women.

It's like no where else in the world, female mechanics, plumbers and even saw one climbing up an electric pole.

With beautiful men, well groomed, fit as a fiddle who averagely takes about 30 minutes just to get dress up for the clubs.

The dynamics are just weird.

But it's not hypergamy, it's vast numbers of men who lost their masculinity and women reacting towards it by being more masculine, filling in the gaps, providing balance.
No scandinavia is femminist fvcked or something like that.. yes it is weird, very weird....

But hypergamy is not a problem there, as the gender is in favor of females. It's equal too equal

There are almost no ladyboys, but many de-masculated men.

Beautiful blond women who thinks and act like men, wtf?^&:"

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have I been gone that feminists have infiltrated the forum? They always come in every now and then with a shaming post calling men incels for believing something that isn't 100% positive about women.

Hypergamy exists because it's just nature. No one is using it as a crutch. It isn't holding anyone back. It's just there and some men are aware of it. If anything, knowing hypergamy exists should make you WANT to improve yourself to take advantage of it.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
hy·per·ga·my

/hīˈpərɡəmē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

So we all see women marrying or leaving their spouse, boyfriends, etc for richer men?

Where are all these rich men with women lined up to be with them? Are all the middle class, and poor marrying or leaving for these higher class men? There's not enough rich men to date etc every woman in the world. Let alone does anywhere near every woman end up with or want to be with a higher class man than herself. Many stay in their circles or bottom feed.

Hypergamy is used like a blanket statement towards all women which is retarded. To apply hypergamy to all women and act like men never try to date up or marry up themselves is laughable.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes I said males and not men.

Here's the definition of Hypergamy:

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up" or "gold-digging", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves. The term does not always need to imply marriage, nor does it need to be restricted to social status, but rather, can be implied to several categories which could be deemed hierarchical, such as higher physical or sexual attractiveness.

Males who throw out the word "Hypergamy" pretty much show their hand as insecure and place all power at women's feet as if a woman or women who leave are somehow always leaving for someone or something "better". As if it's only women who leave 100% of the time and 100% of the time for someone or something "better". Even perceived to be "better".

Yes, you could do as many mental gymnastics as you like to pin "hypergamy" on women somehow being "hypergamous" to try to comfort yourself in your insecure paranoia of "precious" deciding to be free and making a moronic decision, but the fact is not every woman ends up with Mr. Perfect moneybags Superman. In fact many leave good, successful men for lowlives, alcoholics, drug addicts, convicts, younger men, criminals, other women, older men with far less to offer, abusive men, unfaithful men, and so on. Not nearly every woman is content or longing for a perfect 10, filthy rich, all star. You have the florence nightingale's, chicks who want other married men that may have nothing you have to offer that's better, women with low self esteem, some who prefer lowlives because thats what they're used to or their father was abusive etc.

If you honestly believe that the countless examples of women, even great looking ones don't seek worse men with less to offer for whatever mental and psychological issues these women have, and somehow still rationalize this as "hypergamy", then you really need to re-assess your self-esteem.
You're going against reality as well as science. Yes, guys beat it to death especially rollo who could definitely do a better job on expanding his vocabulary. It doesn’t dispute the following facts.

Its not even debatable. The point is then to go beyond the status quo.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hy·per·ga·my

/hīˈpərɡəmē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

So we all see women marrying or leaving their spouse, boyfriends, etc for richer men?

Where are all these rich men with women lined up to be with them? Are all the middle class, and poor marrying or leaving for these higher class men? There's not enough rich men to date etc every woman in the world. Let alone does anywhere near every woman end up with or want to be with a higher class man than herself. Many stay in their circles or bottom feed.

Hypergamy is used like a blanket statement towards all women which is retarded. To apply hypergamy to all women and act like men never try to date up or marry up themselves is laughable.
Are you brain damaged? Retarded clinically? 83 iq?

Women date up be it wealth or status. Its basic evolutionary psychology that you are arguing with.

Judging by the post, you have spoken like a man who's never seen a vagina before. Not surprisingly.

Step your game up kuz but thanks for coming.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have I been gone that feminists have infiltrated the forum? They always come in every now and then with a shaming post calling men incels for believing something that isn't 100% positive about women.

Hypergamy exists because it's just nature. No one is using it as a crutch. It isn't holding anyone back. It's just there and some men are aware of it. If anything, knowing hypergamy exists should make you WANT to improve yourself to take advantage of it.
This x infinite.

The checkmate GOAT STATUS is bachelor male status and pulling top form SMV 18-23 on the regular. Hit ejection button the sec she is out of pocket or demonstrates ambiguity or any cross of boundaries.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Are you brain damaged? Retarded clinically? 83 iq?

Women date up be it wealth or status. Its basic evolutionary psychology that you are arguing with.

Judging by the post, you have spoken like a man who's never seen a vagina before. Not surprisingly.

Step your game up kuz but thanks for coming.
Wrong again Corky.

Perhaps the trailer parks, ghettos, middle class, poor etc who marry each other haven't gotten the "all women date up for wealth or status" memo.

Back to your regularly scheduled PUA lingo tard slobber.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women seek higher status men, men with more resources, or the best possible mate. That why everybody here scream self improvement, because it works

We men don't need the first two.. but we are still attracted to the best possible mate.

And the fact women initiate 80% of divorces, not men.. this is fact

Hypergamy has always been there, but it was keept in check by laws and society. shame and inability to change husband kept this in check, before the 60's

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're going against reality as well as science. Yes, guys beat it to death especially rollo who could definitely do a better job on expanding his vocabulary. It doesn’t dispute the following facts.

Its not even debatable. The point is then to go beyond the status quo.
A man who is naturally passive will buy into Rollo's idea of hypergamy since Rollo himself is a passive man.

Hypergamy is a passive man's answer to his own shortcomings.

There's no science towards it since a more dominant man couldn't be bothered nor care about it, he makes the rules, always has been so and will always continue as such.

Believing in hypergamy means u r playing within the feminine frame or passive frame.

Before you start spouting a 100 names of manosphere man you hero worship, remember, you do so because you feel little and need something greater then you to back up ur words.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy exists and people much smarter than us here have figured this out long long time ago. Like it or not, it's out there. I find it useless for us to b*tch about it on the web and try to fight it. We could only adjust and adapt. Think of it this way: the cow is a huge animal, eats a lot, therefore drops huge feces, like it or not.You can't expect from a cow to drop sh*t as small as a chihuahua's for instance.

Plus, good game, self-improvement and high value can definitely keep hypergamy at bay but only for so long. In other words, if any man expects to land a hot woman and keep her on a short leash forever,in today's world and all the abundance and options it provides to good-looking females with high SMV, he is just being delusional.

Well, perhaps there's a workaround. Say, you are an 8 or a 9 guy and settle for a 3 or 4-woman. Your value is times higher than hers, so she'll feel like she's hit the jackpot. Even if she is motivated to improve herself, she'd probably make it up to a 5 or 6 at best, hence your value will still be much higher if you just stay in shape. Now, here is the tricky part: which 8-9 guy on that planet will want to settle for a 3-4 woman, avoid exploiting all other options for him out there, only to know that he could drastically minimize the chance of being dumped or cheated on one day?

A sexually mature lioness can have a few dozens of cubs in her lifetime but they are not necessarily from one and the same lion, right? Every mating season she concedes from the newest most alpha lion in the pride, right? Why do we think we can beat mother nature and change the way it has been functioning forever?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy exists and people much smarter than us here have figured this out long long time ago. Like it or not, it's out there. I find it useless for us to b*tch about it on the web and try to fight it. We could only adjust and adapt. Think of it this way: the cow is a huge animal, eats a lot, therefore drops huge feces, like it or not.You can't expect from a cow to drop sh*t as small as a chihuahua's for instance.

Plus, good game, self-improvement and high value can definitely keep hypergamy at bay but only for so long. In other words, if any man expects to land a hot woman and keep her on a short leash forever,in today's world and all the abundance and options it provides to good-looking females with high SMV, he is just being delusional.

Well, perhaps there's a workaround. Say, you are an 8 or a 9 guy and settle for a 3 or 4-woman. Your value is times higher than hers, so she'll feel like she's hit the jackpot. Even if she is motivated to improve herself, she'd probably make it up to a 5 or 6 at best, hence your value will still be much higher if you just stay in shape. Now, here is the tricky part: which 8-9 guy on that planet will want to settle for a 3-4 woman, avoid exploiting all other options for him out there, only to know that he could drastically minimize the chance of being dumped or cheated on one day?

A sexually mature lioness can have a few dozens of cubs in her lifetime but they are not necessarily from one and the same lion, right? Every mating season she concedes from the newest most alpha lion in the pride, right? Why do we think we can beat mother nature and change the way it has been functioning forever?
1st show ur credentials, then I might believe you.

Produce a sample of any chat messages you had with a girl you dated or invited out recently.

If you can't then it's all hypothetically in ur mind and not speaking through successes with women.

In other words, what you said is then worthless.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Produce a sample of any chat messages you had with a girl you dated or invited out recently.

If you can't then it's all hypothetically in ur mind and not speaking through successes with women.
I don't think you got me correctly. Hypergamy has much less to do when we're talking about an initial phase of a relationship when it's still pretty much a matter of attraction.

My chats won't be relevant here. If a girl is initially attracted to you in the first place, she automatically considers you the best option for the time being.Today, this week, this month etc. How long is this going to continue and when her hypergamy is going to kick in is another topic. My point is that hypergamy is unavoidable in the long run. In other words - if anyone here is only aiming to stick to plate spinning and is not afraid to walk out on a woman whom he feels might take some more time to conquer, in order to move on to an easier target, then he won't even have to consider hypergamy in the first place.He just won't be bothered at all.

I think it's much easier to make a woman believe you are a BBD for the time being, but is much harder to have her consider you the BBD as time goes by. Pretty much like in sports - easier to reach the top and be a champ, much harder to defend the title and keep on reigning ahead of the ever growing competition.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you got me correctly. Hypergamy has much less to do when we're talking about an initial phase of a relationship when it's still pretty much a matter of attraction.

My chats won't be relevant here. If a girl is initially attracted to you in the first place, she automatically considers you the best option for the time being.Today, this week, this month etc. How long is this going to continue and when her hypergamy is going to kick in is another topic. My point is that hypergamy is unavoidable in the long run. In other words - if anyone here is only aiming to stick to plate spinning and is not afraid to walk out on a woman whom he feels might take some more time to conquer, in order to move on to an easier target, then he won't even have to consider hypergamy in the first place.He just won't be bothered at all.

I think it's much easier to make a woman believe you are a BBD for the time being, but is much harder to have her consider you the BBD as time goes by. Pretty much like in sports - easier to reach the top and be a champ, much harder to defend the title and keep on reigning ahead of the ever growing competition.
If ur women can't find any admirable quality in you, how do you expect her to respect you?

If you don't have a woman's respect then how can you expect her to continously love you?

A women in a relationship is dependent on her man to provide leadership.

Hypergamy is as much victim mindset as those spouting BPD/NPD/Demonic gibberish.