"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How will you propose?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I plan on either sitting level with her, or standing up and looking down. The latter would be pretty funny, but I'd use it as a joke.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Golden Arms
I won't..

and why the hell would you post this here?
Cause not everyone is out for FB's..
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Cause not everyone is out for FB's..
I understand.. but I thought this was a board about attracting and dating women .. not marriage
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Do what Raymond did.

"So....how about it?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Ill never get married. Marriage is just a piece of paper...who says i cant live with someone or love them without being married?

Only point in getting married is for the tax cuts.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
If you have your heart set on marriage, by all means, go for it.

In my opinion, asking a girl to marry you is supposed to be one of the most romantic moments in a woman's life. She will always look back on it and the way you proposed may come up numerous times in your future so what ever you do, do it right! :)

I wouldn't know how I'd propose because I haven't found a girl I am willing to marry yet and if ever I'd pop the question, I'd want it to be personal.. (like at the place where you met, something she's always fantasized about etc) It will be one of the few moments I'd be caught being romantic :)
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Whatever you do, don't get down on "bended knee." Not only is this antiquated tradition pathetic and mawkish, it's a sign of submission putting your future in her hands with a "yes or no" answer. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PLACE YOURSELF AT THE MERCY OF A WOMAN?! If you've done your homework and know your partner, you will already KNOW the answer before you even ask it and not have to BEG on one knee like a pompous idiot in front of a crowd.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to kiss her a$$ soon enough if you're foolish enough to commit to marriage.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'll slip the ring around my c*ck so she can find it when she goes to give me head.

But to fit around my c*ck, it'd be so big she'd have to wear it around her ankle. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: time?

Originally posted by cave dweller
How long have you dated her?


cave dweller
I'm 15 man, hahaha. Though, I'm just wondering what you guys have planned.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: time?

Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I'm 15 man, hahaha. Though, I'm just wondering what you guys have planned.
Lol.. You're thinking ahead of yourself, and that's not good. Think of these things as they arise and present themselves. :)

I guess it depends on the woman, and in this case, you're 15... I am clueless as what to say.

As for me, i'm 18, and have no plan of proposing any time soon.
 
Top