Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How will you propose?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on either sitting level with her, or standing up and looking down. The latter would be pretty funny, but I'd use it as a joke.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
I won't..

and why the hell would you post this here?
Cause not everyone is out for FB's..

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Cause not everyone is out for FB's..
I understand.. but I thought this was a board about attracting and dating women .. not marriage

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what Raymond did.

"So....how about it?"

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ill never get married. Marriage is just a piece of paper...who says i cant live with someone or love them without being married?

Only point in getting married is for the tax cuts.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have your heart set on marriage, by all means, go for it.

In my opinion, asking a girl to marry you is supposed to be one of the most romantic moments in a woman's life. She will always look back on it and the way you proposed may come up numerous times in your future so what ever you do, do it right! :)

I wouldn't know how I'd propose because I haven't found a girl I am willing to marry yet and if ever I'd pop the question, I'd want it to be personal.. (like at the place where you met, something she's always fantasized about etc) It will be one of the few moments I'd be caught being romantic :)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't get down on "bended knee." Not only is this antiquated tradition pathetic and mawkish, it's a sign of submission putting your future in her hands with a "yes or no" answer. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PLACE YOURSELF AT THE MERCY OF A WOMAN?! If you've done your homework and know your partner, you will already KNOW the answer before you even ask it and not have to BEG on one knee like a pompous idiot in front of a crowd.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to kiss her a$$ soon enough if you're foolish enough to commit to marriage.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'll slip the ring around my c*ck so she can find it when she goes to give me head.

But to fit around my c*ck, it'd be so big she'd have to wear it around her ankle. :D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: time?

Originally posted by cave dweller
How long have you dated her?

cave dweller
I'm 15 man, hahaha. Though, I'm just wondering what you guys have planned.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: time?

Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I'm 15 man, hahaha. Though, I'm just wondering what you guys have planned.
Lol.. You're thinking ahead of yourself, and that's not good. Think of these things as they arise and present themselves. :)

I guess it depends on the woman, and in this case, you're 15... I am clueless as what to say.

As for me, i'm 18, and have no plan of proposing any time soon.