Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to transform

DUNZ407

Reaction score
I am a new member of this forum and the whole manosphere, discovered the red pill at 21 after being cheated on, for the past year I have been constantly improving myself physically, mentally and career wise but seem to have hit a roadblock now. After reading the Rational Male, I realised I've been a complete beta all my life mainly because of my up brining by two elder sisters, a very dominant mother and beta father, I've had to re-learn everything about social dynamics and gender roles from a masculine POV and now I can't understand how to transform myself into more of an alpha mindset and rid myself completely of the old feminine thought process. I need help from you fellow men and learned members, suggestions and guidance from you will help me a lot.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a new member of this forum and the whole manosphere, discovered the red pill at 21 after being cheated on, for the past year I have been constantly improving myself physically, mentally and career wise but seem to have hit a roadblock now. After reading the Rational Male, I realised I've been a complete beta all my life mainly because of my up brining by two elder sisters, a very dominant mother and beta father, I've had to re-learn everything about social dynamics and gender roles from a masculine POV and now I can't understand how to transform myself into more of an alpha mindset and rid myself completely of the old feminine thought process. I need help from you fellow men and learned members, suggestions and guidance from you will help me a lot.
It all starts within.Before you can change all those things you need to change the way you think about yourself. You know better now,you know all the machinations that have been put in place to dampen your innate masculinity. You know the means and the methods,you probably see them in your interactions with women and other men too. You see it in the societal norms you’ve been subject to all your life.Your new found awareness is the most important thing for you on your journey to the fulfillment of your potential now that your eyes have been opened to them.Calibrate it to better suit your circumstances,because no two guys have the same circumstances.It will take some time, but it will be worth it in the end.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect anything to happen overnight.

It's gonna be a grind. Day in day out.

Take a pen and paper, write down where you want your life to be.

Take a step. A baby step. Just one. We believe in you.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t think your way into transforming into a “alpha” as you say. I recommend learning self defense, that’s a good medium to confidence and will power. Go do boxing for 6mo 3x a week, come back and report.

DUNZ407

Reaction score
You can’t think your way into transforming into a “alpha” as you say. I recommend learning self defense, that’s a good medium to confidence and will power. Go do boxing for 6mo 3x a week, come back and report.
Yes, I am starting Jiu jitsu and self-defence training from next month.
So is it like - if I chase that specific mindset, it'll move further away from me and the only way of attaining it is if I work on all the other areas, that I'm currently falling short in?

DUNZ407

Reaction score
Don't expect anything to happen overnight.

It's gonna be a grind. Day in day out.

Take a pen and paper, write down where you want your life to be.

Take a step. A baby step. Just one. We believe in you.
Thanks for the reply brother, will do this right now.

DUNZ407

Reaction score
It all starts within.Before you can change all those things you need to change the way you think about yourself. You know better now,you know all the machinations that have been put in place to dampen your innate masculinity. You know the means and the methods,you probably see them in your interactions with women and other men too. You see it in the societal norms you’ve been subject to all your life.Your new found awareness is the most important thing for you on your journey to the fulfillment of your potential now that your eyes have been opened to them.Calibrate it to better suit your circumstances,because no two guys have the same circumstances.It will take some time, but it will be worth it in the end.
Thanks for the suggestions man, I have always identified when I'm deviating from "the masculine path" during my interactions but never understood what to make of that feeling. Now I'm actively observing these deflections and finding out the root cause of each one of them, but im just baffled as to the frequency i keep finding these deflections, it's like 90% of my behaviour was moulded to suit the feminine perspective my myself.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that you need to do if you want to be more alpha is to feel no shame or lingering stigma for ever having been beta. The best thing you can do is never to think about your beta self again.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a higher purpose and walk your own path towards it.

Modern Man Advice

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't understand how to transform myself into more of an alpha mindset and rid myself completely of the old feminine thought process. I
Expect it to take as long, and getting in really good shape or even learning another language.

It's not something you get from reading a book.

Practice social skills and things like public speaking.