Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to react to a head turn during a kiss?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I read Roosh's Bang and adopted most of the concepts and added my own flavour to the game.
A couple of days of texting a HB 6 hard teasing push pull.
She was receptive but still a little anxious it seemed.
First date, lots of kino, hand over her body, comfort, staring, told me she likes me and isn't dating anyone else to which I said she should.

Leaned in for the kiss at the end and she head turned saying it's too early and it takes time for her to 'fall for someone'

Lots of 'I think I gotta go' **** tests to which I smiled and said okay it was cool meeting you to which she got surprised and stuck around.

Retried kissing after a 5-10 minute break. Definite resistance, she looks like someone who's not been on dates much and told me she likes me and we kissed, no tongue. A quick anxious peck.

End of the date she said she's gotta go.
Texted her that I had a great time and she said me too.

Does it look like I should ask her out again? She paid for her half, probably more.
Stop over-analyzing, it's a numbers game.

You didn't do anything wrong and you didn't do anything right.......you were being yourself, enjoying life, and enjoying the atmosphere.

Remember, just make sure your looks, personality, and finances are efficient enough to where women find you attractive. FROM THERE, it's just the numbers game brother. You go on 10 dates and end up fvcking 4 or 5 of them. Why didn't the other 5 - 6 fvck you? Who the fvck knows....and who the fvck cares. 70% of the time it had NOTHING to do with you, it was issues the girl had.

This is coming from a guy who is in the field, dating women on a rotational basis. A lot of the Manosphere keyboard jockeys on this board will give you a list of "17 things you did wrong".....please ignore these fake a.ss Pick Up Artists/Pick Up Scientists.

So this bytch isn't going to fvck, time to call the other 7 dates you have lined up! You'll get at least 2 or 3 of them to fvck, so don't worry!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop over-analyzing, it's a numbers game.

You didn't do anything wrong and you didn't do anything right.......you were being yourself, enjoying life, and enjoying the atmosphere.

Remember, just make sure your looks, personality, and finances are efficient enough to where women find you attractive. FROM THERE, it's just the numbers game brother. You go on 10 dates and end up fvcking 4 or 5 of them. Why didn't the other 5 - 6 fvck you? Who the fvck knows....and who the fvck cares. 70% of the time it had NOTHING to do with you, it was issues the girl had.

This is coming from a guy who is in the field, dating women on a rotational basis. A lot of the Manosphere keyboard jockeys on this board will give you a list of "17 things you did wrong".....please ignore these fake a.ss Pick Up Artists/Pick Up Scientists.

So this bytch isn't going to fvck, time to call the other 7 dates you have lined up! You'll get at least 2 or 3 of them to fvck, so don't worry!
You're handicapping the OP. Yes, it is a numbers game. Yes, he made a lot of mistakes. He won't **** 4-5 out of ten because his game is not on point. That number requires game. If you screw up, that umber drops to 1-2. A lot of men out here are talking women right out of sleeping with them.

Ideally, when you get the 4-5 women that like you... they won't leave. They can't. Their interest level prohibits it. It's more about you not screwing up than saying the right things.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You're handicapping the OP.
No, I'm setting him FREE.

Yes, it is a numbers game. Yes, he made a lot of mistakes.
There ARE no mistakes. He should go with the flow and say what the hell he feels like sayin the moment in which he said it. He should be having fun. Keyword is FUN. There's no right or wrong way to do this....EyeBRollin you are doing a Will Smith from HITCH and trying to implement YOUR personality onto the OP's personality, which is completely and utterly unnecessary.

- You might be laid back, cool, clam, and collected. Which women who are into you will find that attractive.

- The OP might be extroverted, somewhat of a class clown, slightly goofy, or the life of the party. Which women who are into guys like this (in which Tenacity fits this category) will find this crazy shyt "cute" lmao.

There is no RIGHT or wrong way. You ought to see the bullshyt that Tenacity says to women. I will tell a bytch I love her within the first week of dating/fvcking with her lol. (watches how the keyboard jockeys all get the deer in the headlights look on their face, I'm breaking rule number #165 by revealing that information).

It's not what you say and it's not what you do........it's WHO is saying/doing it and HOW they are saying/doing it. When I tell a bytch I love her, she laughs and says, "I bet you say this to all the girls don't you?"

It's more about you not screwing up than saying the right things.
No wonder most of these guys are fvckin frustrated. They have to operate based on 209 rules of do this, don't do this, walk like this, don't walk like that.....talk about this, don't talk about that.....don't breathe too hard here.....don't wear that color tie.....don't discuss this, discuss that.....LORDDDD have mercy.

None of that shyt has anything to do with ANYTHING. A bytch is going to fvck you because:

1.) She think's your handsome/cute in her own "way"

2.) She feels good around you, which MOST of the time comes from you being comfortable around HER (which means you are going to have to be your natural personality, not operate off 209 dumb a.ss rules)

3.) You have your SHYT together in terms of finances, you have ambition, you're going somewhere

4.) You carry on good conversation, you make the bytch laugh, and the bytch can relax

5.) You escalate the situation by showing the chick you want her by sliding in your sexual shyt and leading her to a place where you can cuddle, etc.

Let the OP live EyeBRollin!! All of this analysis, deep discussion, etc. needs to be redirected to the OP's Career, Finances, Investments, and Workouts. Never invest this type of analysis on dating/fvcking women, you are wasting your time.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm setting him FREE.

There ARE no mistakes.
Yes, there are.

He should go with the flow and say what the hell he feels like sayin the moment in which he said it. He should be having fun. Keyword is FUN. There's no right or wrong way to do this....EyeBRollin you are doing a Will Smith from HITCH and trying to implement YOUR personality onto the OP's personality, which is completely and utterly unnecessary.

Fun and correct game are not mutually exclusive. What is "correct" has nothing to do with you being an extrovert that likes to work out, or whatever your personality make up is. There are right and wrong courses of action.

- You might be laid back, cool, clam, and collected. Which women who are into you will find that attractive.
Cool, calm, and collected are male strength qualities. They will raise a woman's interest if she was interested in you.

- The OP might be extroverted, somewhat of a class clown, slightly goofy, or the life of the party. Which women who are into guys like this (in which Tenacity fits this category) will find this crazy shyt "cute" lmao.
Your personality has nothing to do with interest level. Interest level is a function of initial attraction, and your displays of male strength qualities.

There is no RIGHT or wrong way. You ought to see the bullshyt that Tenacity says to women. I will tell a bytch I love her within the first week of dating/fvcking with her lol. (watches how the keyboard jockeys all get the deer in the headlights look on their face, I'm breaking rule number #165 by revealing that information).

It's not what you say and it's not what you do........it's WHO is saying/doing it and HOW they are saying/doing it. When I tell a bytch I love her, she laughs and says, "I bet you say this to all the girls don't you?"
You're correct. It is not what you say because 90% of communication is non-verbal. You are completely correct.

No wonder most of these guys are fvckin frustrated. They have to operate based on 209 rules of do this, don't do this, walk like this, don't walk like that.....talk about this, don't talk about that.....don't breathe too hard here.....don't wear that color tie.....don't discuss this, discuss that.....LORDDDD have mercy.

None of that shyt has anything to do with ANYTHING.
But it does. Act weak, you lose. Act like a man, you get the buns.

A bytch is going to fvck you because:

1.) She think's your handsome/cute in her own "way"
AKA, she's attracted to you.

2.) She feels good around you, which MOST of the time comes from you being comfortable around HER (which means you are going to have to be your natural personality, not operate off 209 dumb a.ss rules)

AKA, she's comfortable because you act like a man.

3.) You have your SHYT together in terms of finances, you have ambition, you're going somewhere
AKA, you have your **** together... like a man.

4.) You carry on good conversation, you make the bytch laugh, and the bytch can relax

5.) You escalate the situation by showing the chick you want her by sliding in your sexual shyt and leading her to a place where you can cuddle, etc.
You are describing textbook acting like a man. You are completely correct, Tenacity.

Let the OP live EyeBRollin!! All of this analysis, deep discussion, etc. needs to be redirected to the OP's Career, Finances, Investments, and Workouts. Never invest this type of analysis on dating/fvcking women, you are wasting your time.
Analysis isn't needed. I'm like a broken record on here. Act like a man and don't do stupid ****. That's how you maximize getting and keeping the women in your life.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there are.

Fun and correct game are not mutually exclusive. What is "correct" has nothing to do with you being an extrovert that likes to work out, or whatever your personality make up is. There are right and wrong courses of action.

Cool, calm, and collected are male strength qualities. They will raise a woman's interest if she was interested in you.

Your personality has nothing to do with interest level. Interest level is a function of initial attraction, and your displays of male strength qualities.

You're correct. It is not what you say because 90% of communication is non-verbal. You are completely correct.

But it does. Act weak, you lose. Act like a man, you get the buns.

AKA, she's attracted to you.

AKA, she's comfortable because you act like a man.

AKA, you have your **** together... like a man.

You are describing textbook acting like a man. You are completely correct, Tenacity.

Analysis isn't needed. I'm like a broken record on here. Act like a man and don't do stupid ****. That's how you maximize getting and keeping the women in your life.
Yeah but what you have to understand is that "acting like a Man" is subjective. That falls underneath the "Personality" column which honestly has no rules to it....this is the column where guys can freely be creative, innovative, and do their own individual/unique stuff.

- The Looks column has universal rules. You workout, eat right, dress nice, and fix your looks. Most of the information here will be pretty universal.

- The Finances column is pretty universal. You get an education, get a career and/or build a business, create your passive investment portfolio, budget, and live below your means. Most of the information here is pretty universal.

The Personality column is NOT universal. Tenacity's personality does NOT have to be like EyeBRollin's personality and vice versa. This is the only column where "be yourself" is most applicable because you want to allow your NATURAL personality to shine through when dealing with the women.

Some guys are calm, laid back, cool, and collected. That's their natural personality, so let that shine through. Then some guys, are class clowns, goof-ball, attention wh0res, life of the party, wise-cracking jack a.sses.

Again, you don't want to be like Will Smith's character in Hitch. Remember how he spent literally the entire movie trying to CHANGE the class clown/goofy personality of Kevin James' character to Will's more laid back, cool, and collected character? Then REMEMBER how at the end of the movie, the girl actually ended up being with Kevin James because he was his natural SELF and she actually thought the goofy personality shyt was FUNNY lol?

I understand that's just a movie...........but that message is 100% true.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but what you have to understand is that "acting like a Man" is subjective. That falls underneath the "Personality" column which honestly has no rules to it....this is the column where guys can freely been creative, innovative, and do their own individual/unique stuff.

- The Looks column has universal rules. You workout, eat right, dress nice, and fix your looks. Most of the information here will be pretty universal.
Nah, you have these two backwards. Looks are not universal. "Acting like a man" is. Women are attracted to men who display male strength qualities.

- The Finances column is pretty universal. You get an education, get a career and/or build a business, create your passive investment portfolio, budget, and live below your means. Most of the information here is pretty universal.

The Personality column is NOT universal. Tenacity's personality does NOT have to be like EyeBRollin's personality and vice versa. This is the only column where "be yourself" is most applicable because you want to allow your NATURAL personality to shine through when dealing with the women.

Some guys are calm, laid back, cool, and collected. That's their natural personality, so let that shine through. Then some guys, are class clowns, goof-ball, attention wh0res, life of the party, wise-cracking jack a.sses.

Again, you don't want to be like Will Smith's character in Hitch. Remember how he spent literally the entire movie trying to CHANGE the class clown/goofy personality of Kevin James' character to Will's more laid back, cool, and collected character? Then REMEMBER how at the end of the movie, the girl actually ended up being with Kevin James because he was his natural SELF and she actually thought the goofy personality shyt was FUNNY lol?

I understand that's just a movie...........but that message is 100% true.
Hitch is a movie not applicable to real life.

Dude, you can be yourself. But if you call a women more than she calls you, she's going to leave you. That's just the way it is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, you have these two backwards. Looks are not universal. "Acting like a man" is. Women are attracted to men who display male strength qualities.
You keep talking about "acting like a man", what exactly does that mean?

- 20 years ago, a guy wearing two earrings was considered gay. Today, we all wear two earrings. So is that acting like a man?

- 20 years ago, a guy wearing tight a.ss jeans was considered gay. Today, many of these guys are wearing skinny jeans. So is that acting like a man?

- 40 years ago, a guy being a provider/breadwinner was considered the most manly thing to do. Today, many women are out-earning men. So is that acting like a man?

What exactly are you talking about with this acting like a man stuff? Goodness, this is why I honestly hate portions of the Manosphere. 209 stupid rules that make absolutely no sense.

But if you call a women more than she calls you, she's going to leave you. That's just the way it is.
And what is this....rule #78? Tenacity thinks you can take that stupid a.ss rule book and shove up a fat woman's a.ss, because I'm not reading it, following it, or subscribing to it lol. ;)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep talking about "acting like a man", what exactly does that mean?

- 20 years ago, a guy wearing two earrings was considered gay. Today, we all wear two earrings. So is that acting like a man?

- 20 years ago, a guy wearing tight a.ss jeans was considered gay. Today, many of these guys are wearing skinny jeans. So is that acting like a man?

- 40 years ago, a guy being a provider/breadwinner was considered the most manly thing to do. Today, many women are out-earning men. So is that acting like a man?

What exactly are you talking about with this acting like a man stuff? Goodness, this is why I honestly hate portions of the Manosphere. 209 stupid rules that make absolutely no sense.
You've been on here that long and you don't know what "acting like a man" is?

It means not being weak. A man is a leader. A mean knows how to say no. A man is confident and has self control. A man is not quick to react emotionally. All that other stuff you listed is irrelevant.

And what is this....rule #78? Tenacity thinks you can take that stupid a.ss rule book and shove up a fat woman's a.ss, because I'm not reading it, following it, or subscribing to it lol. ;)
You don't have to believe reality. Unfortunately, reality doesn't give a ****.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You've been on here that long and you don't know what "acting like a man" is?
Tenacity could be on here for 10 years and still not subscribe to the cartoon fantasy characters you guys create, debate, and discuss.

You have guys on this forum who are 30 - 40 and SLEEP on a woman's couch and live off a woman, then run around bragging about it. Is that acting like a man? You have guys on this forum who say money doesn't mean shyt, is that acting like a man?

I have my own personal definition of what a man is, it more than likely differs from yours and the rest of the cartoon fantasy characters you guys create on this board.

My definition of a man is a guy with his looks, personality, and finances together who has career purpose. His career/talents/skills are his TOP priorities, followed by his financial management, his looks/fitness, and he incorporates women into the world he's already built for himself as "entertainment" only.....if he happens to meet a particular girl that could be considered for a legal relationship, he considers it with all of his Legal Team in play.

He's not running around here like a jack a.ss trying to CHANGE himself to be what he "thinks" women want, nor is he running around like a jack a.ss trying to ANALYZE why particular individual women didn't date, fvck, etc. He understands that all this shyt is a numbers game and that women are FLAWED individuals. So he approaches 20 women understanding that he'll get 12 numbers, date 6 of them, and fvck 3 of them, with 1 of the 3 being somewhat relationship quality.

Why did he only get 12 out of 20 numbers? Why did he only get 6 out of 12 dates? Why did he only get 3 out of 6 dates to fvck? Why was only 1 woman somewhat relationship quality and the other 2 were not? WHO the fvck knows, American women as a whole are fvcked up and low quality, so the answer to these questions are random at best, but completely irrelevant. ALL that's relevant is that he has a consistent stream of plates to spin/fvck. When they fall off, replace em. Fvck trying to analyze why they fell off, American women are crazy as fvck, who knows why the bytch stopped returning your calls lol.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo both of you are right(@Tenacity and @EyeBRollin ), there is a such a thing as a mistake but you should also go with whatever works for you because at the end of the day, what counts as a mistake varies a huge amount based off of the girl in question.

I've known girls who were too uptight and b!tchy to joke around with, telling them jokes would be a mistake, but obviously telling jokes in general isn't a mistake.

what has to be kept in mind is that rules are only ever meant to apply to the majority, there will always be maverick women who don't follow the usual rules, likewise you're supposed to be a maverick man who does as he pleases

essentially you have to find a middle ground between completely doing whatever you want and accidentally ending up being a weirdo (I had a friend like this, it didn't get him girls because despite his super alpha male mindset of doing as he pleases, being known as that weird kid did him no favors), and trying to live life by a series of rigid rules and standards that don't even apply to every girl anyway.