Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to react to a head turn during a kiss?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I read Roosh's Bang and adopted most of the concepts and added my own flavour to the game.
A couple of days of texting a HB 6 hard teasing push pull.
She was receptive but still a little anxious it seemed.
First date, lots of kino, hand over her body, comfort, staring, told me she likes me and isn't dating anyone else to which I said she should.

Leaned in for the kiss at the end and she head turned saying it's too early and it takes time for her to 'fall for someone'

Lots of 'I think I gotta go' **** tests to which I smiled and said okay it was cool meeting you to which she got surprised and stuck around.

Retried kissing after a 5-10 minute break. Definite resistance, she looks like someone who's not been on dates much and told me she likes me and we kissed, no tongue. A quick anxious peck.

End of the date she said she's gotta go.
Texted her that I had a great time and she said me too.

Does it look like I should ask her out again? She paid for her half, probably more.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you met a stranger, groped her within a few minutes of seeing her, tried to shove your tongue in her throat, and now wonder why she was trying to get away from you?

This girl obviously liked you, but probably doesn't anymore. You made too many mistakes. Keep your paws to yourself, be the first one to end the date, don't let her pay half (she did that to get the hell away from you), and don't text her after the date.

Read the DJ Bible. Study some of the concepts from seasoned guys, not these PUAs

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you met a stranger, groped her within a few minutes of seeing her, tried to shove your tongue in her throat, and now wonder why she was trying to get away from you?

This girl obviously liked you, but probably doesn't anymore. You made too many mistakes. Keep your paws to yourself, be the first one to end the date, don't let her pay half (she did that to get the hell away from you), and don't text her after the date.

Read the DJ Bible. Study some of the concepts from seasoned guys, not these PUAs
Disagree. he showed his intent. This is good. She repleid after he texted, he shouldnt have texted first, but if she wasnt interested she wouldnt of replied. She knows you dont want to be friends. Ask her out again, you have nothing to lose, try and kiss her again, she wants to kiss you, shes just saying not yet, build more comfort. Ive lost too many girls by not going for it. You got this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. he showed his intent. This is good. She repleid after he texted, he shouldnt have texted first, but if she wasnt interested she wouldnt of replied. She knows you dont want to be friends. Ask her out again, you have nothing to lose, try and kiss her again, she wants to kiss you, shes just saying not yet, build more comfort. Ive lost too many girls by not going for it. You got this.
Intent is shown by asking her out on a date, not groping her. As soon as she decides he's not worth sleeping with (probably did already), he's out. Too eager beaver.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with this

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Roosh is a liar that makes money off of his books. There is no advice in his bang books, he's just trying to get your money. The PUA movement is a scam, so don't take them seriously. Listen to some seasoned djs on this forum that aren't here for profit.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're over-analyzing the situation and making it negative.

So I read Roosh's Bang and adopted most of the concepts and added my own flavour to the game.
First date, lots of kino, hand over her body, comfort, staring, told me she likes me and isn't dating anyone else to which I said she should.

Leaned in for the kiss at the end and she head turned saying it's too early and it takes time for her to 'fall for someone'

Lots of 'I think I gotta go' **** tests to which I smiled and said okay it was cool meeting you to which she got surprised and stuck around.

Retried kissing after a 5-10 minute break. Definite resistance, she looks like someone who's not been on dates much and told me she likes me and we kissed, no tongue. A quick anxious peck.

Does it look like I should ask her out again? She paid for her half, probably more.
I think you're standing on solid ground here. She likes you a lot. What I wouldn't do it text women saying "you had a good time." That's something for women to do. The more mysterious and less available you are, the more they will want you (assuming interest).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"check please"

unless you have it on good authority that she's a virgin or that she's like 16 that's most likely BS

this girl has absolutely terrible game, I can think of a trillion ways that could backfire if she didn't mean it, and the fact that she didn't leave proves that she didn't mean it lol. she needs to go on the girl version of sosuave or something.

ayyy finally a sign that she actually likes you

I think you're supposed to wait for the girl to text you about how good the date was, probably because she isn't going to just tell you "date sucked" especially if you texted her first that you liked it. so you gauge her opinion of the date based on if she texts you again after it

Does it look like I should ask her out again?
until the end I would've said definitely not, but since you got the kiss that means the date went well, wait until you hear from her again (or if she doesn't text you again wait 3-7 days) then work your way towards a second date.

She paid for her half, probably more.
holy **** that's wife material right there

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

how was she trying to get away from him by not leaving despite being given ample opportunity?

how do you figure that she doesn't like him anymore when he got a kiss at the end?

in fact, without the kiss at the end, which you're rallying against, it would've been pretty clear that she didn't like him much, so where are you getting "obviously liked him" from?

Intent is shown by asking her out on a date, not groping her. As soon as she decides he's not worth sleeping with (probably did already), he's out. Too eager beaver.
girls don't punish guys they like for wanting to fvck them.
http://www.rooshv.com/theres-no-punishment-in-going-for-sex

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Roosh is a liar that makes money off of his books. There is no advice in his bang books, he's just trying to get your money. The PUA movement is a scam, so don't take them seriously. Listen to some seasoned djs on this forum that aren't here for profit.
I don't know man, I bought daybang and it was a pretty solid guide to cold approaching(the most controversial part of it is where he says that direct game doesn't really work during the day, which is debateable I suppose but I see where he's coming from), I haven't read the original bang but day bang is good stuff

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Reaction score

Unless she is 16 a kiss doesn't mean anything, neither does the reply. Seems like she is spinning her plates and that you are not on the top of her list.

By now she feels quite secure about your level of interest, and judging by the fact that you are here posting you are not.

Don't get fooled by what she says, but by what she does. Too much resistance for a kiss? Unless your approach was off, she is just not that much into you.

My 0.02 $

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I will say is never let these soft rejections phase you - it needs to roll off you like water off a duck's back. The second a woman can sense your insecurity, you're done for.

Carry on like nothing happened and keep working for her.

Just to clarify: Every time I go out on a date with a girl, I already know by then that's she's interested in me, but you have to be aware of where the girl is in the interaction. Some girls needs a little more time with you before they feel ready to move on to the next stage. So sometimes (especially when I was younger and not as good at picking up the signals) I might be moving a little too quickly. She'd maybe so some resistance, but you just have to take note of it, and keep going with her until she's ready..

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two steps forward one step back. Some chicks think they have to play it a little coy otherwise you will not respect them. Just don't let it get to you, she knows what you want, just be patient. Keep pushing for what you want without being aggressive or needy and if she likes you she will come to you.

Meanwhile, date other chicks. Because you can not spend too much time thinking about this one girl, that is how someone becomes obsessed.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often there will be times when you need to "adjust to rank".

An "HB" 6 and an HB 8/9 will not react to exactly the same circumstances in the same way simply because of past experiences that are typical for each type.

Most women that would rank a 6 will often be the same women who are typically the subjects of "pump and dump"; women that guys will bang but avoid a relationship with at all costs just based on looks. An HB 8/9, however, more typically has to deal with "clingers"; men who want that trophy girl on their arm so badly that they can be very difficult for an attractive woman to get rid of, even when they start to disrespect these men intentionally.

It just so happens that the behavior that might settle the concerns of an HB8/9 and make her more receptive (not being desperate, willing to move on at the drop of a hat, etc.) are also the same exact behaviors that will entice an HB6 to be less receptive, much more guarded and more hesitant to "give it up".

In other words, the more "DJ" you try to be with this "HB6" and others like her, the more sexual resistance you may have to deal with. These types want to hear about the possibility of LTRs and love and all that sh*t because that's what they're desperate for. You can unlock these women in a matter of minutes with BS talk like that, but you're going to have to live with and deal with the consequences of these lies.
FIELD REPORT
This man is speaking GOLD and I didn't know this. I'm 6'2, muscular, tatted and a musician with a computer science degree. Probably underestimated my SMV all my life. This unplugging and shift in perspective changed my self perception in ways I didn't know.

The woman absolutely likes me but has the "fear she'll get her heart broken", virgin, 18, confirmed with her guy friend who's a close bud of mine too and she's right.

I called her up and told her that it was fun knowing you for however short a time and it'll be really great if you could tell me what went wrong so I avoid making the same mistake with the next girl.
(This feedback thing I always do when I'm done myself and willing to move on, helps with a perspective)

She implied I'm outta her league, also I drink too much, probably scared her. Also she's an ACoA.

Note to self:
1. Approach hotter girls.
2. Drink one beer on a date.
3. Never reach the stage that she ends the date.
4. Never text first after a date

Also If someone can help me out with another plate, she says she has a boyfriend to which I said I don't care, meeting her, lots of negs to which she's receptive, high interest level, really damn beta boyfriend.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two steps forward one step back. Some chicks think they have to play it a little coy otherwise you will not respect them. Just don't let it get to you, she knows what you want, just be patient. Keep pushing for what you want without being aggressive or needy and if she likes you she will come to you.

Meanwhile, date other chicks. Because you can not spend too much time thinking about this one girl, that is how someone becomes obsessed.
Date other chicks. Smart man.
Already forgot about her and approached 7 others for 3-4 numbers and one date tomorrow, she has a boyfriend though.
Another date I dropped, apparently that chick has "CUTE but PSYCHO" as a display. Sh1t tested her by flaking and she completely flipped out. Dodged a bullet there.

These ex BPD scars are guiding me.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He did the right thing. ALWAYS BE SEXUAL otherwise you will be friend zoned.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When she turns the cheek that's called a Pity Peck and it means you will never see her again. Ask me how I know. There was only one girl I ever dated who I said was a 10. She won the WBCN River Rave bikini contest circa 2000 when she was around 19. I had one date with her and didn't make a move at the right time, then got the pity peck when I walked her to her car. I was getting the "Come and get it" look when she came in my apartment but I blew the deal. A month later I had the 2 hottest girls of that era though, so it's like strength resistance training to get shot down by really hot women. You need to get used to being around women that hot or you will act nervous.