Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Handle Girls with Daddy Issues ? Girl with Daddy Issues Thread

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet we all know girls with Daddy Issues. Let's manage / control the situation if it arise

The Dad might be ''gone'' (absent - uninterested - inactive - dead) or might be present and active.

The Dad might be a strong father or a weak father.... the father might have anger issue / violent tendencies.... controlling etc...

The Dad might or might not (never) hurted the Girl physically... but psychologically.

1) How do you handle these ''Daddy Issues Girls'' ....
2) What do you expect from Them in the LTR/Dating ?
3) How to ''solve'' the issues in the Girl (or face them like a Man knowing they come from subconscious)

Case study/Example: 'Girl: 'Does my Dad love me ? Why was he always screaming ?''

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treat them like a daughter frame wise
lead them, reward them, listen to them and dont fix thier problems

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treat them like a daughter frame wise
lead them, reward them, listen to them and dont fix thier problems
I concur with this concise response.

What the community refers to as "Daddy Issues" around here almost always centers on fathers who are absent in their daughters lives in some way, whether that be physically missing from their lives or just checked out and not paying attention to their children. In some ways the latter (present but LACK of attention) is worse, as it is more devaluing to a young person. It communicates to the young person that they aren't good enough or important enough for the parent to give them time and presence, and this is something many people struggle with, both men and women.

There is saying that children spell love "T-I-M-E", meaning the expression of parental love is tied to how much time that parent gives attention to the child. Children who get enough time feel loved and appreciated and develop good self esteem...children who do not get enough time often do not feel loved and appreciated and often suffer from low self-esteem.

Even negative interaction experiences are better than zero interaction. So as long as there is attention given (even if it's quarreling say, between parent and child) the child still is "seen" by the parent. Where you get the really screwed up women, the most damaged ones, are where there is NO attention by the parent, or, so little that the child begins doing things (like high risk behaviors, attention seeking behaviors) to get onto the parental radar screen. Those attention seeking behaviors are often self destructive behaviors because they reflect the corresponding low self esteem.

So even if a parent child relationship has strife in it, that is better by far than a non-existent relationship.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
random quote I saw somewhere on the net about badboy fvcks (paraphrasing)

"every time he slams his c0ck into me, I feel all the love my father never gave me being rammed into my pvssy"

odd quote, sickened me at first... then I understood.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its alot of work and very very frustrating. I dealt with a girl with a broken home. siblings and parents on drugs. from my experience they run from problems and expect them to just go away. gotta let them go through the issues in there own way. to much will push them away

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep got ghosted by one. sweet girl but comes from a broken home. I was much too affectionate as I was raised in a great household with good parents. we were polar opposites in that sense. you gotta let them come to you because to much will absolutly push them away they are not used to being loved or cared for and it scares them. they have very low self esteem usually and are very unsure of themselves. very hard to read as they are very good at hiding there feelings

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the chick I dealt with parents were separated. still talked to both but mom was a drunk and dad was also. siblings all were on drugs in jail etc. I've never dealt with a female like that so I thought me giving her more then usual affection would work. absolutly not it did the exact opposite it made me look clingy but I thought that's what would work for that type of girl who never was raised in a loving environment.

for along time I was all butthurt about it but that's the nature of the game when dealing with woman like that

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from experience, as most of the women I date are 10-20+ years younger than me, not all women with absentee fathers are "damaged."

There's a girl I see occasionally now, let's just say I'm MUCH older than her. We meet up once every few weeks for fun, actual "dates" and intimacy. Obviously, NSA and no LTR goals for either of us. She's Asian, very cute, good body, very smart, good job, organized, and shows up when she says she will. She's not on her phone every minute, is respectful, and has a good attitude. I learned that she is from China, adopted, but that she lacked even a US-version of a father. She's close with her mother who essentially raised her. So, I act like more of a "boyfriend" than "father" but I think the subconscious allure is that I am older and have a lot of life experience and have been successful (own a good business) and keep myself in very good shape. I also have a very outgoing, confident, fun personality which I know he finds very attractive. Let's face it, most (80%+) Millennial "men" are boring as f*uck, weak, and goal-less, and that is what she has to pick from.

So, some of these women can be real good finds and strong candidates for STR or NSA relationships. Provided both parties agree to it, nothing wrong with that.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are very good at hiding there feelings
Something they are mimicking from their parents. Their parents were there for them superficially but nothing meaningful or lasting. That’s why when daddy issues chicks are happy for you or excited about something you’ve done or they laugh at something it’s done in a very hollow way, almost like sh*tty acting. Guys who have seen this will no exactly what I’m referring to.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% spot on they are very good at making you think they are into you/feeling you. but are really just getting the affection from you they desperately wanted with no strings attached and will easily move on the the next guy to do the same with who is less of a threat/will let them get away with whatever. after awhile I called her out on flaking on me after 3 months and it's the last I heard from her she still wants nothing to do with me. partially because I think I saw through her finally and she doesnt want that confrontation/doesnt want anyone to know who she truly is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking from experience, as most of the women I date are 10-20+ years younger than me, not all women with absentee fathers are "damaged."

There's a girl I see occasionally now, let's just say I'm MUCH older than her. We meet up once every few weeks for fun, actual "dates" and intimacy. Obviously, NSA and no LTR goals for either of us. She's Asian, very cute, good body, very smart, good job, organized, and shows up when she says she will. She's not on her phone every minute, is respectful, and has a good attitude. I learned that she is from China, adopted, but that she lacked even a US-version of a father. She's close with her mother who essentially raised her. So, I act like more of a "boyfriend" than "father" but I think the subconscious allure is that I am older and have a lot of life experience and have been successful (own a good business) and keep myself in very good shape. I also have a very outgoing, confident, fun personality which I know he finds very attractive. Let's face it, most (80%+) Millennial "men" are boring as f*uck, weak, and goal-less, and that is what she has to pick from.

So, some of these women can be real good finds and strong candidates for STR or NSA relationships. Provided both parties agree to it, nothing wrong with that.
Hahaha

This I can relate to.

Absolutely word for word.

Keep it up !

I'll add something, always treat them like little girls, always and you'd do well.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The Dad might or might not (never) hurted the Girl physically... but psychologically.
Every parent hurts their child psychologically. That's one of the best things about being a parent.

1) How do you handle these ''Daddy Issues Girls'' ....
You don't "handle" anything. You treat them the same way you would ANY girl. Have a good time with them, compliment them, try to have sex with them, if you like them move the relationship further. If you don't, move on.

Just because a girl has "Daddy" issues or "Mommy" issues or "Brother" issues or "Cousin" issues, you shouldn't act ANY differently with them. It's all about how much you like her, not about what her father said to her 8 years ago.

2) What do you expect from Them in the LTR/Dating ?
The SAME thing I would expect from ANY girl I liked.

3) How to ''solve'' the issues in the Girl (or face them like a Man knowing they come from subconscious)
HOW long have you been here bro?

The word "solve" and "girl" don't belong in the same sentence. With girls, you don't SOLVE anything, you just LISTEN.

THINK ABOUT IT, if you try to solve it and it doesn't go right

Response a) Who told you to get involved in my business?
Response b) You messed it up! Don't ever talk to me again
Response c) You are so incompetent! And to think I was going to have sex with you!

Case study/Example: 'Girl: 'Does my Dad love me ? Why was he always screaming ?''
Rhetorical question. She doesn't want an answer. She wants you to LISTEN.