Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be modern super (single) mom..

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more of a Single Liberal Dating Profile. Single mom would talk more about her kids dad(s), motherhood makes her powerful, "if you can't handle my kids, you can't handle me", etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The main reason is she expects you to spend money on her kid(s)!
This has never occurred with me and I have dated many. Sounds like stuff people get from reading a post from one person and think it happens all the time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has never occurred with me and I have dated many. Sounds like stuff people get from reading a post from one person and think it happens all the time.
It’s happened to me 3 times before actually.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good. I'll add that this is more applicable to a single mom's swipe app profile. If a man is to meet a single mom via in-person approaching, she won't say "my kids are my life" within the first 20 minutes of meeting her.

I won't date single moms and there are many single moms in my age range. It's a bad lifestyle match between a childless man and a single mom.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1685005283902.png
Three different men for her children, mental issues and takes pharma drugs, twice divorced, post wall and even then she thinks she can put up demands for a high value guy and on top of that; thinks that men will sign up for the "application" to be a walking wallet.

1685005937269.png

Just wow... :rolleyes:
The delusion is real gents.
But on the flipside; it seems that many women seem to operate like this and has no real connection to the earth they ware walking on.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10245
Three different men for her children, mental issues and takes pharma drugs, twice divorced, post wall and even then she thinks she can put up demands for a high value guy and on top of that; thinks that men will sign up for the "application" to be a walking wallet.

View attachment 10246

Just wow... :rolleyes:
The delusion is real gents.
But on the flipside; it seems that many women seem to operate like this and has no real connection to the earth they ware walking on.
She looks like she might be physically attractive at 33. 33 is still somewhat young. 40-45 year old men would go wild for someone 33. Based on looks alone, she could get interest from men 33-37 and even some horny younger men.

The problem is her baggage. 3 kids alone is enough baggage, even if all 3 kids were from the same man. It's probably worse that her 3 kids were from 3 different men. It seems like 2 of her kids were results of 2 relationships that involved wedding vows and a divorce. For me, I eliminate all single moms from consideration so that fact doesn't sway me any more negatively. 2 failed marriages doesn't reflect well on her.

Having an OF is a red flag for an extended relationship but passable for recreational use only depending on the man's goals.

Despite all her baggage, there will be no shortage of men who will swipe right on her and no shortage of men who will agree to a date with her. She could even get a commitment from a thirsty, desperate simp. She's not getting a commitment from a high value man. Even most medium value men will pass on that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite all her baggage, there will be no shortage of men who will swipe right on her and no shortage of men who will agree to a date with her.
Sadly that is probably very true. Some thirsty dudes will likely sell their soul and fill out the "application" and hope to "get the job".

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

If most men texted like the guy above, most women would wake up and realize they need to step up if they want to find a partner, not a **** to ride and get ghosted.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10013
All boxes checked! :up:
In other words, good reasons for not date single moms...
Lol!!!! I’ve hooked up with a few and it was like a script. Every one acted the same.... suddenly become obsessed with fitness... try to portray themselves as an amazing potential wife/mom. Sending pics of amazing food.... always loves wine.

they would always bad mouth the ex... and if you hang around too long they will start trying to sell you on their kids. Ohhh Jimmy is such an athlete like me.. he doesn’t get his bum father... he would love meeting you .