Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I respond to this text I got from a pof girl (srs)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be really nice, feign concern, tell her she's awesome... never call her again.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
"2 years ago I was brutually raped by a man who had beef with a cousin of mine. And he gave me gential herpes. Its cool if you want to not talk but please b nice"

:eek:
Ask if her herpes are currently in submission. If they are, DEFINITELY be nice.

If her herpes are active, you'll need to go to Plan B.... Track down someone's cute cousin.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"thats sounds awful, what did the police do?"

if you get the " I didnt report it" line then she has been f cking around and caught the herp barebacking some dog
if there was court action then approve , give your sympathies and tell her you dont have intimate relationshups with girls who have the herp..unless you do!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:

if you get the " I didnt report it" line then she has been f cking around and caught the herp barebacking some dog
if there was court action then approve , give your sympathies and tell her you dont have intimate relationshups with girls who have the herp..unless you do!
This. There was probably no rape. She just wants an excuse why having herpes isn't her fault. At least she's telling you up front. I bet most girls don't.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
"2 years ago I was brutually raped by a man who had beef with a cousin of mine. And he gave me gential herpes. Its cool if you want to not talk but please b nice"

Well at least she told you before you invested time in her.

Although, I find it hard to believe her story. I'm not saying that herpes can't be spread during one sexual encounter, but it's REALLY hard to get it like that.

Married couples where one partner is infected might have unprotected sex for decades before the infection spreads. This girl is telling you that she got it on ONE instance and that instance was rape. If she's looking for a sob story, why can't she say "My boyfriend cheated" or some nonsense? Women and their rape stories....some things never change.

sylvester the cat said:
Just invite her out for dinner or something. BUt wherever you take her make sure they don't serve beef.
That was the most awesome thing you've said on this message board. You should retire immediately and quit while you're ahead.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:

Nothing I didn't pres charges. I had been assaulted 2 times before and no one bleived me/ I lived in a ****ed up little town back home

that was her response

@Iceberg--it makes me worried on how many women on pof online sites got the herp. THis is my second time this year dealing with this. And guys wonder why im so cirtical about online dating

If your chances of getting herpes go up like that

no thanks

:nervous:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Nothing I didn't pres charges. I had been assaulted 2 times before and no one bleived me/ I lived in a ****ed up little town back home

that was her response
Hahaha.

Ah, that's great.

Personal story - a close family member of mine got raped. In the true sense. A guy broke into her apartment in a mask, while her 4 year old child was there, and raped her.

Naturally, she reported it immediately, the police found evidence and the guy pled guilty and was jailed for 10 years.

That's what NORMAL people do when rape happens.

So, yeah it's kinda comical to hear your pof chick talking about, "Yeah I got brutally raped, but oh well. You know...people didn't believe me that previous 2 times. So, yeah, being physically and emotionally brutalized isn't a big deal.....So wanna date?"

@Iceberg--it makes me worried on how many women on pof online sites got the herp. THis is my second time this year dealing with this. And guys wonder why im so cirtical about online dating

If your chances of getting herpes go up like that

no thanks

:nervous:
I'd imagine that it can't be any better or worse than the skanks I might pick up at a club on a weekend night. But I haven't given it deep thought.

At least these chicks can anonymously warn you about their herp, as opposed to a drunk chick at a bar who's loaded on vodka and looking to get laid.

...well, that's what I tell myself anyway.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
That's bad, but I would be "If the man had a beef with your cousin, why did he rape you?"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
honestly Iceberg and Co

I'm glad this broad told me this beforehand, she actually seemned cool, we were suppose to meet up tommrrow and go out and do something drinking, guess that won't be happening

To be honest, it's not the herpes that lowers my opinion of the girl. It's the fake rape story.

I can accept that sh!t happens in life. Who knows...The next girl I bang might give me some disease....doesn't make me a bad person.

Making up lies about rape does. That's what turns me off about this broad.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should not respond to her at all

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'd most likely respond: Herpes? I thought you said you had a hairpiece!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could she actually be lying to throw you off the scent?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Okay I don't understand this slang.

'A man who had a beef with cousin of mine"

Dafock?

Anyway she might be really fcked up ( 40% chances) or she's just a gigantic attention ***** ( 60%)

This will give her 'reasons' to act accordingly how she wants and make you her slave because of her 'trauma' and that you must be 'nice' to her else you are 'worsening' things.

BPD ALERT.

But I'd go out and haven fun with her.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole story sounds so fucking bizarre I would just drop it like a hot potato. Damaged goods plus an incurable STD. Don't waste another second on her. You may feel sorry for her and she may actually be a nice person, but, Solly, she sounds fucked up and who needs that kind of shit?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:

Yesterday one on there told me she was drugged and gang raped by 10 guys and the drug she was on made her do whatever they all said. I thought it was an odd thing to tell someone you just meet online