"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How Much?

How much money are you willing to spend on a 1st date?

  • > 50

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 40- 50

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 20- 30

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • < 20

    Votes: 17 51.5%

  • Total voters
    33

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Wtf?!?? Some of you would spend more then $50 on a first date? Even if I had the money I wouldn't spend more then $5-10 on a first date. I wonder how much better your chances of getting laid with the average girl are if you spend sick money on her during the first date. I'm guessing not much better then mine though...
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
The only dates I go on are the ones where I have to run some random errand and the girl is along for the ride.

This means that however much I spend, I spend it on myself. I don't go out on dates "just for her" like a lot of AFCs believe that have to do.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I don't go out on dates "just for her" like a lot of AFCs believe that have to do.
what do you mean?

I always try to fit her into my schedule when I go on a date. Meaning if I'm going to so-and-so to get whatever and blah-blah-cafe` is on the way. I'd ask her to stop by there on the way.[well that would be what I would do if I actually went anywhere to do stuff.:p]

But errand to me means a car ride to the post-office to drop off a letter...?

Could you explain.

--EDIT--

I also havn't ever spent more then $20 on a girl for a date myself. The most I've ever spent was $30 and that was more my parents. She came with me to a theme park. Wasn't really a first date though.

As always offer to pay for her half, if she says she'll pay let her...

Anyway. $5-$10 sounds right.[including your expense.]
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yeah, you are spending time with her while doing things that you would do normally. Meaning you don't go out of the way to do anything with her.
GIRL: So when are we going out?
YOU: I crap at 5:01pm...ummm... so If you could be there at 5:00 I think I could fit in a five minute-r... sound good?
GIRL: Sounds great!


I got you though regree.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
I once spent $80 on a first date (dinner at some fancy-ass restaurant.) The chic really liked me and spending that kind of cash was completely pointless, but I didn't know then what I know now.

I could have totally banged that chic, but didn't because I didn't like her that much. I was also a major AFC.

Now a first date is coffee at the most, or just walking around or doing errands, rgeere-style.
 
Top