"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

How much women earn in porn

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
How much do u think average woman in porn videos industry earns per day of work and how many days are there usually?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Honestly, if you're going to be this lazy in writing a thread people aren't going to want to reply to you.
So not sure what do you expect someone on here to give you their thoughts.
All I did was copy and paste what you wrote and I got this in google.

But what I hear is that there is heirarchy where the top 10% earn 90% of the money.
Everyone else is not making that much. Most porn stars only last 3-6 months.

 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
They get paid less if they dealt with Black men in the past. The porn industry is also racist, like almost every other facet of American society.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
They get paid less if they dealt with Black men in the past. The porn industry is also racist, like almost every other facet of American society.
You could extend that to "every facet of any society - ever" since thats how humans are
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I would love to have that Mom POV guy's job or the guy on backroom casting. BUT the women, especially on Backroom casting are mostly like sluts, HB4s and ugly. If they were Hb7!!! I'd do it for free.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
They get paid less if they dealt with Black men in the past. The porn industry is also racist, like almost every other facet of American society.
Maybe because they think they got their holes stretched out too much?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
I would love to have that Mom POV guy's job or the guy on backroom casting. BUT the women, especially on Backroom casting are mostly like sluts, HB4s and ugly. If they were Hb7!!! I'd do it for free.
Based on your success rate and your posts I have s feeling if you got offered to bang HB2s for free you'd probably take it but deny it to the forum. Lmao.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Here is something I always wondered. Lets say 50 years from now there are sex dolls that are 90 percent like humans. I mean synthetic to the touch and AI programed in it and looks like HB10. I don't mean a blowup doll but I mean literally 90 percent just like a human and give amazing BJs, anal, anything and do it better than a human.

How much in demand will women go down then? Will women change their attitudes?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Honestly, if you're going to be this lazy in writing a thread people aren't going to want to reply to you.
So not sure what do you expect someone on here to give you their thoughts.
All I did was copy and paste what you wrote and I got this in google.

But what I hear is that there is heirarchy where the top 10% earn 90% of the money.
Everyone else is not making that much. Most porn stars only last 3-6 months.

why only 6 months?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
There are plenty of women out there who are far more promiscuous than a porn star but they don't get paid and the amount of "amateur porn" on the internet dwarfs anything being produced by the porn industry.
 
Top