You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You could extend that to "every facet of any society - ever" since thats how humans areThey get paid less if they dealt with Black men in the past. The porn industry is also racist, like almost every other facet of American society.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Maybe because they think they got their holes stretched out too much?They get paid less if they dealt with Black men in the past. The porn industry is also racist, like almost every other facet of American society.
Based on your success rate and your posts I have s feeling if you got offered to bang HB2s for free you'd probably take it but deny it to the forum. Lmao.I would love to have that Mom POV guy's job or the guy on backroom casting. BUT the women, especially on Backroom casting are mostly like sluts, HB4s and ugly. If they were Hb7!!! I'd do it for free.
why only 6 months?Honestly, if you're going to be this lazy in writing a thread people aren't going to want to reply to you.
So not sure what do you expect someone on here to give you their thoughts.
All I did was copy and paste what you wrote and I got this in google.
But what I hear is that there is heirarchy where the top 10% earn 90% of the money.
Everyone else is not making that much. Most porn stars only last 3-6 months.
![]()
Porn's dirtiest secret: What everyone gets paid
Money is shrouded in mystery in porn. While it's widely presumed to be a multibillion dollar industry, there's no real accounting to back that up.www.cnbc.com
They don't make enough money and gives upwhy only 6 months?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Ouch. Porn tarnishing your future prospects for a paltry 6 months pay?They don't make enough money and gives up
Most of them are just 18 years old and don't know any better how to judge the risk and reward.Ouch. Porn tarnishing your future prospects for a paltry 6 months pay?