"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How many people here have enemies?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I'd say most people are looking for weaknesses, and are there to take rather than to give, and will only help you when you don't actually need their help. If you let your guard down they will take advantage of you, that's why you need to always have your head on and some street smarts. There are no good people out there. Some relatives are enemies, but I guess not on the level of the Red Sparrow movie and the dynamics there, lol!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
I used to have enemies, but now all I really have are people who don't matter.

What I mean by that is, people who don't like me aren't my "enemies," so much as they are "people who complain about me with no intention of ever resolving whatever issues they have and thereby do not deserve my attention."
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
As expected insults and the usual weak attempt to get people justifying themselves. Case closed. The emperor has no clothes.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
I have haters. I don’t think I’ve got real enemies.

I embrace the haters. Those are people who think I’m better than them in some way. They are people trying to tell me what I am doing is impossible...whilst I am doing it in spite of their limiting belief...

So I’m disproving their belief system. People find that disruptive if they are too invested in a particular belief system.

I do not let static ideas limit me. It is best to be curious, observational, flexible and fluid in many things. My values are solid. My beliefs more fluid and changeable as I gain knowledge...learning and unlearning things as I go.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I'd say most people are looking for weaknesses, and are there to take rather than to give, and will only help you when you don't actually need their help. If you let your guard down they will take advantage of you, that's why you need to always have your head on and some street smarts. There are no good people out there. Some relatives are enemies, but I guess not on the level of the Red Sparrow movie and the dynamics there, lol!
Why r they looking for weaknesses tho? I see this often
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
The amount of haters that you have is an indication of your level of success
 
Top