Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many people here have enemies?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz your just another pale copy of poonking i.e. lint that accumulates in the arse crack of the forum.

Nobody ever proved Meyers Briggs worked. And you won't be able to provide any real evidence that your fake 'system' works.

Of course you will try the usual school boy debating tricks of the internet fake alpha but you won't produce any proof just hot air.
Who is Meyers Briggs? Don't know him and don't care abt him.

That's Spaz's system.

Since its mine, I have absolute authority to say that u r an expressive passive man.

You can deny it all you want, but for me to change my mind, you're gotta prove it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say most people are looking for weaknesses, and are there to take rather than to give, and will only help you when you don't actually need their help. If you let your guard down they will take advantage of you, that's why you need to always have your head on and some street smarts. There are no good people out there. Some relatives are enemies, but I guess not on the level of the Red Sparrow movie and the dynamics there, lol!

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have enemies, but now all I really have are people who don't matter.

What I mean by that is, people who don't like me aren't my "enemies," so much as they are "people who complain about me with no intention of ever resolving whatever issues they have and thereby do not deserve my attention."

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As expected insults and the usual weak attempt to get people justifying themselves. Case closed. The emperor has no clothes.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have haters. I don’t think I’ve got real enemies.

I embrace the haters. Those are people who think I’m better than them in some way. They are people trying to tell me what I am doing is impossible...whilst I am doing it in spite of their limiting belief...

So I’m disproving their belief system. People find that disruptive if they are too invested in a particular belief system.

I do not let static ideas limit me. It is best to be curious, observational, flexible and fluid in many things. My values are solid. My beliefs more fluid and changeable as I gain knowledge...learning and unlearning things as I go.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say most people are looking for weaknesses, and are there to take rather than to give, and will only help you when you don't actually need their help. If you let your guard down they will take advantage of you, that's why you need to always have your head on and some street smarts. There are no good people out there. Some relatives are enemies, but I guess not on the level of the Red Sparrow movie and the dynamics there, lol!
Why r they looking for weaknesses tho? I see this often

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of haters that you have is an indication of your level of success