Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many people here have enemies?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in your life that don't like you for jealousy or whatever reason and take any opportunity to slander your name or stab you in the back

You got this?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who puts himself first will have people that do not like it. You might not have enemies from it, but you will certainly have people that do not like you for it.

But they will respect you for it.

If you do not have people in your life or social circles that do not have some form of jealousy or envy, you are probably getting walked all over and you're a doormat.
When people figure out they cant take just take advantage of you, that you're not Mr Nice Guy all the time, they will stab you in the back and move on.

Their loss.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got enemies, got a lotta enemies
Got a lotta people tryna drain me of my energy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who puts himself first will have people that do not like it. You might not have enemies from it, but you will certainly have people that do not like you for it.

But they will respect you for it.

If you do not have people in your life or social circles that do not have some form of jealousy or envy, you are probably getting walked all over and you're a doormat.
When people figure out they cant take just take advantage of you, that you're not Mr Nice Guy all the time, they will stab you in the back and move on.

Their loss.
Well you come outta the role you were in before. Most groups wont like it.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in your life that don't like you for jealousy or whatever reason and take any opportunity to slander your name or stab you in the back

You got this?
If you don't, then you're doing something wrong in life. Not everyone is going to like you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone doesn't have an enemy or two, I don't trust them.
Seriously.
If you stand up for yourself, your beliefs and convictions, you're going to eventually p1ss someone off.
A person that has no enemies is inauthentic and also likely has no backbone.

I haven't been slandered much, but this has been my experience.
Naturally, I didn't like it, but in the end, I came out on top.
Here's why....
Eventually, those from the outside will no longer believe what they've heard. Instead, with time (my limited experience was about three months) they will formulate their own opinion of you. And... they will also formulate their own opinion about the slanderer.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone doesn't have an enemy or two, I don't trust them.
Seriously.
If you stand up for yourself, your beliefs and convictions, you're going to eventually p1ss someone off.
A person that has no enemies is inauthentic and also likely has no backbone.

I haven't been slandered much, but this has been my experience.
Naturally, I didn't like it, but in the end, I came out on top.
Here's why....
Eventually, those from the outside will no longer believe what they've heard. Instead, with time (my limited experience was about three months) they will formulate their own opinion of you. And... they will also formulate their own opinion about the slanderer.
Disagreeing with someone vs becoming their enemies are 2 very different things.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few in my day, but not right now. I speak my mind and people who don't like it tend to remove themselves from my life pretty quickly, which suits me just fine. Better alone than in bad company.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I do, I cut them out like anyone else who's toxic. So I don't really think about who they are or whether they hate me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did. He's dead now. I trained mma for 4 years waiting for him to get out of prison (for murder pled down to manslaughter) and come looking for me. When he got out, he came for the girl just like I knew he would, but she rejected him and ran off with me. Then he overdosed on heroin in his depression over her. I like to think I am the one who killed him, because the world is a better place without him.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my enemies are family. And, if I get involved in a group, jealousy rears it's ugly head. So, as a result, I'm a perpetual loner.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my enemies are PUAs. Every time I show up they talk smack and say stuff like “There’s a guy who’s just like one of us. But there’s a difference. He has no problems existing in social circles without blowing himself out. Somehow he can interact with women in broad day light as he pleases!!!! He’s the ONE.....the Daywalker.” And then altogether they cower away into the dark into the night clubs like a bunch of vampires afraid of the sun.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

You got this?
Embrace and acknowledge them.

Doing so will inevitably make you surpass many limitations.

An enemy that is turned into a friend will be a friend for life.

Even if don't succeed, you will still end up on the winning side because you have looked past his facade and have seen his fears, desires, ambitions, etc - thus easily able to predict his future and by doing so, you will easily be able to counter him by taking proactive action, should you desire to do so.