Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many people here have enemies?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez if they re easily countered some of you guys need a better class of enemy. I ve taken down befriended and been taken down. Sometimes you have a hand u can play, sometimes snake eyes.

I don't think anyone would pull a gun on me. But I ve had plenty of opponents at work i.e. competitors who take the game personally.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez if they re easily countered some of you guys need a better class of enemy. I ve taken down befriended and been taken down. Sometimes you have a hand u can play, sometimes snake eyes.

I don't think anyone would pull a gun on me. But I ve had plenty of opponents at work i.e. competitors who take the game personally.
Yeah, but whats the competition? It's not like the rat race in an office is going to make you more money. If you have that much energy go start a business. What are you trying to do, to get your "boss" to like you more than the other? What for?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in i.t. projects. Most workers are contracts and the budgets are always oversubscribed enough said.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in i.t. projects. Most workers are contracts and the budgets are always oversubscribed enough said.
Im in there too. Imho the rat race doesnt pay off. Now if your a contractors straight thru or two different vendors it could matter. But for employees, no.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You who were, are and is an expressive passive man trying to out nerd those who r truly intellectual?

Guess the only way for you to win is being a serial complainer at work.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of people don't like me, I'm sure, but I can't say I have any enemies.
This is my experience also, i just dont give a **** about, those ppl just dont exist to me.
I also notice that since i left my gf of 12 year all of my friends wife and gf seems to have started to dislike me, i know why......
because i represent what could happen to them......

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To have an enemy would make him worthy to be an adversary. It’s an open acknowledgment of his value relative and in close comparison to yours.

Hence I have no enemies.

As @stormrider mentioned, @Spaz thinks I’m his enemy because Spaz strives to play in the big leagues. But the reality holds, Spaz is my disciple. He’s here to learn.

U

user43770

People in your life that don't like you for jealousy or whatever reason and take any opportunity to slander your name or stab you in the back

You got this?
What if I don't like guys with beirds and soft faces?

U

user43770

Yeah my enemies are PUAs. Every time I show up they talk smack and say stuff like “There’s a guy who’s just like one of us. But there’s a difference. He has no problems existing in social circles without blowing himself out. Somehow he can interact with women in broad day light as he pleases!!!! He’s the ONE.....the Daywalker.” And then altogether they cower away into the dark into the night clubs like a bunch of vampires afraid of the sun.
Do you wish that people always noticed you?

I suppose so.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
people slandered my name all my life i was the target of many, it may be jealousy or something like that

thats why i will only be friend with nerds who dont do this and with women !! profit

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lex Luthor and General Zod for starters.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I know of, but I'm just starting my professional life.
I never intentionally make enemies of people, I think people that do are usually flawed, bitter and unhappy. Why have enemies when you can have friends and allies?

The people that have taken a dislike to me in the past are normally insecure, jealous types. It's surprising how many can be won over just by treating them with a bit of charm and giving them a small ego boost; they just want to be recognised. If that doesn't work, simply ignore them, be more popular than them and work harder than them...they will become completely irrelevant.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz your just another pale copy of poonking i.e. lint that accumulates in the arse crack of the forum.

Nobody ever proved Meyers Briggs worked. And you won't be able to provide any real evidence that your fake 'system' works.

Of course you will try the usual school boy debating tricks of the internet fake alpha but you won't produce any proof just hot air.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I agree with your point. I m a project manager leading teams is my job. Generally as you said your far better off bringing together and building bridges. 80 % of the time that works. Sometimes you get people who block your work or want to create factions for their own agenda. That's normal office politics and it's my job to deal with it and deliver the project. The old command and control style doesn't work. But any high performing team has shared direction, mutual respect and defined roles and responsibilities. It's my job to keep the runway clear and encourage agility without letting the team turn into a bucket of crabs. Basically leadership > management. I have seen some step changes over the last couple of years and i m adapting my approach.

As I said most people understand the game and can have a beer together after the dust has settled. But there is a minority who take it all very personally.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I agree with your point. I m a project manager leading teams is my job. Generally as you said your far better off bringing together and building bridges. 80 % of the time that works. Sometimes you get people who block your work or want to create factions for their own agenda. That's normal office politics and it's my job to deal with it and deliver the project. The old command and control style doesn't work. But any high performing team has shared direction, mutual respect and defined roles and responsibilities. It's my job to keep the runway clear and encourage agility without letting the team turn into a bucket of crabs. Basically leadership > management. I have seen some step changes over the last couple of years and i m adapting my approach.

As I said most people understand the game and can have a beer together after the dust has settled. But there is a minority who take it all very personally.
Beautiful i agree. Any readings which describe these views?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I worked in Audi made the R8. Faced all types of rogue forces/ arabs. Things can get good. Make your escape plan etc. That's all I can recommend. I'm sorry though there is no facing anything unless you have a plan. You could be top law enforcement. With every ribbon availible. Happened in NY all the time Hero cop falls to group stabbing. Other places hit and run. Remember your country has one of the top soldiers in the world. An aboriginal. Remember binaural?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I was having this conversation with a mate last night who s a lot smarter than me and a gun program manager. Turns out we were reading the same books and agreed on what has changed in IT projects.

1. The agile movement has brought the social media generation to power. Impact being positional authority is diminished and the importance of social/organic authority increased.

2. In many large corporates a combination of 3rd wave feminism and the female powerbase in HR has replaced the boys club with the sisterhood

3. Mass immigration from u know where has saturated the IT job market leading to more resource contention and turned up the political heat. We re a small market but the same influence is playing out in the US.

Note: projects r always going to be more political than operations because ops needs stability - the core business has to run.

It's a work in progress so I m a bit hesitant to outline my thinking here as some chest thumping idiot will immediately attack.

PM me if your interested in discussing

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I was having this conversation with a mate last night who s a lot smarter than me and a gun program manager. Turns out we were reading the same books and agreed on what has changed in IT projects.

1. The agile movement has brought the social media generation to power. Impact being positional authority is diminished and the importance of social/organic authority increased.

2. In many large corporates a combination of 3rd wave feminism and the female powerbase in HR has replaced the boys club with the sisterhood

3. Mass immigration from u know where has saturated the IT job market leading to more resource contention and turned up the political heat. We re a small market but the same influence is playing out in the US.

Note: projects r always going to be more political than operations because ops needs stability - the core business has to run.

It's a work in progress so I m a bit hesitant to outline my thinking here as some chest thumping idiot will immediately attack.

PM me if your interested in discussing
One more thing. A very important judge died not too long ago. Im starting to wonder if it's the main judge running australia atm..... I'm not traveling right now. You know there is this guy named Connor Kennedy. Could be useful to help out. Haha.