"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How I got Gaslighted.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
One thing that got me in the past was the tear/crying manipulation.
Fell for it way too many time, crying for trivial things is not a normal reaction.

Now i just ignore unless ik its from something serious.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
By themselves, women are nothing and deep down they know it, which is why their default mode is lies, manipulation and more lies.

It's their preeminent survival skill.
So true. This is how they kick the crap out of passive men and separate the wheat from the chaff.
It’s not evil unless you are passive. Then of course they are the evilest thing around. Lol
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So true. This is how they kick the crap out of passive men and separate the wheat from the chaff.
It’s not evil unless you are passive. Then of course they are the evilest thing around. Lol
I think they do it because of resentment.
Its funny because some women would never kick the crap out of any human being except their bf/husband.

they should not treat their love one worst they would a stranger
 
R

Ranger

Guest
they should not treat their love one worst they would a stranger
Oh that is a whole new subject of interest. A great thread indeed. Why is it she will treat her BF or husband like dirt and her trashy part time lover like the golden goose?
The truth in that would turn a passive man inside out and destroy his idealistic version of life. In fact I will think on it and start it myself. I’ve been looking at this for years.
It’s the most brutal truth I know. A husband is ALWAYS in second position to another man or fantasy prospect in a woman’s mind. Even if she never cheats.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Reasons for the resentment would be interesting to know
Some are obvious but others are like WTF!!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh that is a whole new subject of interest. A great thread indeed. Why is it she will treat her BF or husband like dirt and her trashy part time lover like the golden goose?
The truth in that would turn a passive man inside out and destroy his idealistic version of life. In fact I will think on it and start it myself. I’ve been looking at this for years.
It’s the most brutal truth I know. A husband is ALWAYS in second position to another man or fantasy prospect in a woman’s mind. Even if she never cheats.
Do you think that trashy part time lover is "better" than you?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Thats prob why AFC get dump, then after she learn the truth about the other guy she comes back crying.


But....its ok because she was confused.....lolllllll
LMAO !!

And he thinks she has high integrity hahaha
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A red pill man could exploit this situation, and get some very good/dirty sex before telling her he is seeing other ppl
Don't know about others but once a girl decided to go I'll considered her "diseased" and would find something fresher.

High mileage women ain't my cup of tea.

One of the many reasons I don't do OLD
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top