Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I got Gaslighted.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that got me in the past was the tear/crying manipulation.
Fell for it way too many time, crying for trivial things is not a normal reaction.

Now i just ignore unless ik its from something serious.

R

Ranger

By themselves, women are nothing and deep down they know it, which is why their default mode is lies, manipulation and more lies.

It's their preeminent survival skill.
So true. This is how they kick the crap out of passive men and separate the wheat from the chaff.
It’s not evil unless you are passive. Then of course they are the evilest thing around. Lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. This is how they kick the crap out of passive men and separate the wheat from the chaff.
It’s not evil unless you are passive. Then of course they are the evilest thing around. Lol
I think they do it because of resentment.
Its funny because some women would never kick the crap out of any human being except their bf/husband.

they should not treat their love one worst they would a stranger

R

Ranger

they should not treat their love one worst they would a stranger
Oh that is a whole new subject of interest. A great thread indeed. Why is it she will treat her BF or husband like dirt and her trashy part time lover like the golden goose?
The truth in that would turn a passive man inside out and destroy his idealistic version of life. In fact I will think on it and start it myself. I’ve been looking at this for years.
It’s the most brutal truth I know. A husband is ALWAYS in second position to another man or fantasy prospect in a woman’s mind. Even if she never cheats.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reasons for the resentment would be interesting to know
Some are obvious but others are like WTF!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that is a whole new subject of interest. A great thread indeed. Why is it she will treat her BF or husband like dirt and her trashy part time lover like the golden goose?
The truth in that would turn a passive man inside out and destroy his idealistic version of life. In fact I will think on it and start it myself. I’ve been looking at this for years.
It’s the most brutal truth I know. A husband is ALWAYS in second position to another man or fantasy prospect in a woman’s mind. Even if she never cheats.
Do you think that trashy part time lover is "better" than you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thats prob why AFC get dump, then after she learn the truth about the other guy she comes back crying.

But....its ok because she was confused.....lolllllll
LMAO !!

And he thinks she has high integrity hahaha

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A red pill man could exploit this situation, and get some very good/dirty sex before telling her he is seeing other ppl
Don't know about others but once a girl decided to go I'll considered her "diseased" and would find something fresher.

High mileage women ain't my cup of tea.

One of the many reasons I don't do OLD